[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Don't use this if you want ALL the samsung programs. You can change it to link to the samsung clock and calendar. But sms and email still link to Windows Mobile SMS/EMAIL. Has anybody found a solution yet?

really? Was judging from the screen shot and it seemed nthat it uses the samsung sms andm email. If someone knows a solution please let me know

Guest gchris7
i would be happy to try this on my o2 but cant (stuck at work) ;). The people that have it installed can you tell me if it actually works now and there are no major issues? The main thing i want to know is how much ram dose this use. As of now with SBP+MSkip i get 40MB free on cold boot so if i can reduce that then i'm sold. Only reason i use mskip is to use the samsung apps with SBP which this has already. So this might be the prefect solution for me.

Just womndering about any bugs you guys encountered and what is the RAM usage.

As you can see on my screenshot on first post i have 70-67 mb ram. This was after soft reset with activesync and sktools running in the background. Usually it stables at around 60mb and at the end of the day i have around 50.

when i replace clock.exe with "/windows/tclock.exe" it wouldnt lauch,

You have 6.5.3, things in registry might be different. I have only tested this reg trick on 6.5, so imnot sure how else to help you if you followed my tips correctly.

Don't use this if you want ALL the samsung programs. You can change it to link to the samsung clock and calendar. But sms and email still link to Windows Mobile SMS/EMAIL. Has anybody found a solution yet?

really? Was judging from the screen shot and it seemed nthat it uses the samsung sms andm email. If someone knows a solution please let me know

Well, i dont think its such a big deal. It only opens windows messaging program for the messages preview. When you try to write a new msg or read one, samsung app opens up.

Edited by gchris7

As you can see on my screenshot on first post i have 70-67 mb ram. This was after soft reset with activesync and sktools running in the background. Usually it stables at around 60mb and at the end of the day i have around 50.

You have 6.5.3, things in registry might be different. I have only tested this reg trick on 6.5, so imnot sure how else to help you if you followed my tips correctly.

Well, i dont think its such a big deal. It only opens windows messaging program for the messages preview. When you try to write a new msg or read one, samsung app opens up.

ahh thats great i don't mind viewing the message in the windows ui, but i want to make sure the default is samsaung for everything since it is in the firmware. Maybe there is a fix to see the messages in the samsung ui instead of windows like all the other stuff you where able to hack/reg edit.

This is great, but few issues i'm having.

1. I tried to add a app and decided to change my mind and clicked cancel and now i have a red X that dose not do anything how can i remove it?

2. I have a few voice messages but i don't see a number where the icon is all i see is a *

3. When i go into the options to change settings/weather and i click the x on the top the screen dose not disapear but stays where it is and i have to tap the screen and then hit cancel. (i know the x is a minimize button kida thing so useless) maybe remove it?

Few suggestion for next release

1. Give option to remove the ram/memory from the top

2. Fix some spelling errors and what is DLapp?

3. Place alarm icon in the first box in the lower left. Have AMPM in the bottom right of the second box where the current alarm icon is. Also even if you leave as is the placements are a bit of please correct.

4. Remove the o from the weather app.

5. add a new page for like photo and music (launching samsung apps like touch player.)

Lastly you need to make it a bit more user friendly atleast when adding apps. Not complaining just want to see this get better.

But i love it none the less way better then the default and lighter then SPB, but again it no SPB until you fix and improve some of the bugs and features.

Edited by jebise

Guest gchris7
This is great, but few issues i'm having.

1. I tried to add a app and decided to change my mind and clicked cancel and now i have a red X that dose not do anything how can i remove it?

2. I have a few voice messages but i don't see a number where the icon is all i see is a *

3. When i go into the options to change settings/weather and i click the x on the top the screen dose not disappear but stays where it is and i have to tap the screen and then hit cancel. (i know the x is a minimize button kida thing so useless) maybe remove it?

1. It has been discussed before. You can delete it same way as you delete apps.

2. Did you have over 10 voicemails? This could be a problem in the cpr. Ill look into it.

3. I'm not the developer of the plugin, thus i cannot change things like that. I only skinned and modified its layout.

Few suggestion for next release

1. Give option to remove the ram/memory from the top

2. Fix some spelling errors and what is DLapp?

3. Place alarm icon in the first box in the lower left. Have AMPM in the bottom right of the second box where the current alarm icon is. Also even if you leave as is the placements are a bit of please correct.

4. Remove the o from the weather app.

5. add a new page for like photo and music (launching samsung apps like touch player.)

Lastly you need to make it a bit more user friendly atleast when adding apps. Not complaining just want to see this get better.

But i love it none the less way better then the default and lighter then SPB, but again it no SPB until you fix and improve some of the bugs and features.

1. Well, you can already remove it with chome editor or any other titanium screen customizer. Ive modified it for the next version . Instead of sdc which to be honest is kinda pointless, it will display battery %. Also modified the looks a bit.

post-611355-1265865102_thumb.pngpost-611355-1265864951_thumb.png

2. I'll look into that. DLapp means "DeLete application".

3. Ive made a few changes on this for the new version.

4. why? lol

5. I look into that, but its not so easy with bronzelistview of titanium.

Im glad you like it. Keep in mind that you cant really compare SPB which is a stand alone user interface, with a titanium skin.

Edited by gchris7

Is this on the first post? or am I to quick.

Who created the RAM plugin? Do you have a link because the RAM size is always wrong compare to system>settings>ram

BTW.

New look is better ;)

1. It has been discussed before. You can delete it same way as you delete apps.

2. Did you have over 10 voicemails? This could be a problem in the cpr. Ill look into it.

3. I'm not the developer of the plugin, thus i cannot change things like that. I only skinned and modified its layout.

1. Well, you can already remove it with chome editor or any other titanium screen customizer. Ive modified it for the next version . Instead of sdc which to be honest is kinda pointless, it will display battery %. Also modified the looks a bit.

post-611355-1265865102_thumb.pngpost-611355-1265864951_thumb.png

2. I'll look into that. DLapp means "DeLete application".

4. why? lol

5. I look into that, but its not so easy with bronzelistview of titanium.

Im glad you like it. Keep in mind that you cant really compare SPB which is a stand alone user interface, with a titanium skin.

2.) maybe have it say remove instead?

I only have 2 voice messages so not over 10. I really do like it and want to see it live up to its potential. The AM/PM is just way to high which is why i wanted some things rearranged. But if it can't be done i have no problem this is still good as is.

Guest marine_sa

Thank you for the great theme

Pardon me I've just got my Omnia II recently and haven't played with it much which means that I have no clue about installing stuff in it

Although you have described how to install it, it seems that I still don't get some points;

step 1 and the last step?? disable and enable titanium? from where do I do this??

Plus I have downloaded the theme without doing the first and last step but nothing happened?

Thank yo

Guest gchris7
Is this on the first post? or am I to quick.

Who created the RAM plugin? Do you have a link because the RAM size is always wrong compare to system>settings>ram

BTW.

New look is better :D

The version with the battery status is not out yet.

You can find the creator of system plug-in on first post. I've made ram value update every 15 seconds in order to decrease memory and cpu usage. I can make it update every 1 second but i dont see the point.

2.) maybe have it say remove instead?

I only have 2 voice messages so not over 10. I really do like it and want to see it live up to its potential. The AM/PM is just way to high which is why i wanted some things rearranged. But if it can't be done i have no problem this is still good as is.

Those things are easy to do, ill look into it for the new version (v1.3).

Hi, can you put the operator logo, instead of the operator name, or in front of it...for the new version?

Thanks for the good work

I'm afraid thats impossible to do with cclock.

Thank you for the great theme

Pardon me I've just got my Omnia II recently and haven't played with it much which means that I have no clue about installing stuff in it

Although you have described how to install it, it seems that I still don't get some points;

step 1 and the last step?? disable and enable titanium? from where do I do this??

Plus I have downloaded the theme without doing the first and last step but nothing happened?

Thank yo

With windows mobile you have a choice of different today screens. Go to settings->display & light->items on today and you can choose from there. The today screen in our situation is listed as windows default and its better known as "titanium".

Guest image911

Greeting, and THANK YOU for doing such a great job on this theme!

I have but one question... if I didn't want to add yet another access to my contacts (as I'm currently already using icontacts), how can I change the test "contacts" to, say... something entirely different?

Simple. (?!)

Thanks!

Hi

I dont find any way to enable Titanium.

Could you please give a hint about how to do it? where is to be found this setting..

I have to mentioned that I already did :

1) Disable Titanium.

4) Install "gchrisTitanium V1.2.cab" to device!

5) Soft reset.

regards

Guest gchris7
Any with black clock and white numbers or black transp.?

Thats easy to do, maybe ill add a script to choose between black and white.

Greeting, and THANK YOU for doing such a great job on this theme!

I have but one question... if I didn't want to add yet another access to my contacts (as I'm currently already using icontacts), how can I change the test "contacts" to, say... something entirely different?

Simple. (?!)

Thanks!

Im not sure i understand you. Do you want to change the text or remove the plugin completely?

Hi

Could you please give a hint about how to do it? where is to be found this setting..

1) Disable Titanium.

5) Soft reset.

regards

Hi,

I can certainly understand newcomers in windows mobile, but i cant understand people that dont read any other posts or threads. Anyways read 6 posts above(Post #114)

Edited by gchris7

I think he was asking " how can I change the teXt "contacts" to, say... something entirely different?"

OffTopic:

How did you create the cab? with Quickcab or WinCe CAB Manager..

If I disable a plugin, (with chome editor) will the script also stop?

You new picture in the first post show the plugin "contact" with a line below it. Is this already in the 1.2.1. I extracted and compared all files from 1.1 and 1.2.1 but couldn't find where the difference is.

Hi

1) Disable Titanium.

5) Soft reset.

regards

leiden, dumb question but.... did you enabled Titanium back again?

Here is a full weather with gchris7 combination.

post-624418-1266150474_thumb.pngpost-624418-1266150490_thumb.png

If you like this then

Copy from \windows folder to your pc (keep a copy) and edit your splugin_480x800.cpr with notepad.

Under the 2nd line:=>

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-52" Width="480" Height="800" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />
Copy paste this line :
<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save and copy it back to \Windows.

Keep a backup copy (just in case) of your weatherupdate.mscr and options.mscr in \Program files\CHeroClock

*Updated with new attachment to have options to activate it or not.

Unzip WeatherUpdatenew.zip in your pc and copy all files in \Program Files\CHeroClock replacing existing.

Last, unzip Fullscreen.zip and the extracted folder of "Fullscreen" copy into \Program Files\CHeroClock

Fullscreen.zip

Thus a new folder will exist in \Program Files\CheroClock named Fullscreen.

Now just update the weather as you normally do and you will have full screen weather combined with gchris7 theme.

*Update now you will have two option in update menu.

First "Update Weather" and a second one "Update Weather FScreen"

Selecting first, it updates weather and deletes Full screen.

Selecting second, it updates weather in full screen.

Thus you have a choice to activate it or not.

I guess gchris7 might include it in his new release.

Enjoy.

Edited by dande

Here is a full weather with gchris7 combination.

post-624418-1266150474_thumb.pngpost-624418-1266150490_thumb.png

If you like this then

Copy from \windows folder to your pc (keep a copy) and edit your splugin_480x800.cpr with notepad.

Under the 2nd line:=>

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-52" Width="480" Height="800" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />
Copy paste this line :
<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="480" Height="800" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

Save and copy it back to \Windows.

Keep a backup copy (just in case) of your weatherupdate.mscr in \Program files\CHeroClock

Unzip weatherupdate.zip in your pc and copy this weatherupsdate.mscr in \Program Files\CHeroClock replacing existing.

Last, unzip Fullscreen.zip and the extracted folder of "Fullscreen" copy into \Program Files\CHeroClock

Fullscreen.zip

Thus a new folder will exist in \Program Files\CheroClock named Fullscreen.

Now just update the weather as you normally do and you will have full screen weather combined with gchris7 theme.

I guess gchris7 might include it in his new release.

Enjoy.

It does work but it's a bit crowded on the screen. Is it possible to make this optional throught a registry setting? The only thing needed for this is a transparent png.