[Skin][Titanium] gchris Titanium V1.3.1 (WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA)

Guest gchris7
Hi,

I still cannot re-install this. I keep getting the message that installation is unsuccessful. There is nothing for sktools to uninstall and I've tried cleaning the registry and deleting the cheroclock folder within prog files. Can you offer any additional advice as to what could be causing this?

thanks

Did you try this?

-Does it let you install the old version? If yes, install it and then uninstall it again with sk tools. (Keep titanium disabled at all times). Try to install the new version after.

-Go to HKLM\Security\AppInstall and see if you have any left overs from my cab (gchrisTitanium). Delete it. Go to HKLM\Software\Apps and do the same. Try to install the new version after.

Thanks a lot, it work when i copied every folder to Archivos de programa. Can i delete the folders in "Program files" or this will crash the theme?

Thanks

This is strange. It should have worked if you only copied the jmlpanex folder and not everything. I do not think it will work properly if you delete the program files folder completely but you can try and see. You can temporarily rename the "program files" folder to something like this: "test" (it will be like deleting it) , soft resetand see if you have any problems(make sure everything works, update weather, add apps and contacts, etc...). If everything works then you can delete it , if not, then rename it back to its proper name (Program files).

Please let me know.

Guest pjam001

I tried installing v1 but have the same error message. I cannot find anything within the registry that may be causing the problem. Nothing in the locations you have suggested and have searched the registry for "gchris*.*" Very strange. I may hard reset, at least thats one thing that is sure to work. :D

Guest rendeiro2005
Which file did you edit?

In I8000 you must edit SPlugins_480x800.cpr. Probably you edit the wrong file, Titanium.cpr

Try to find in Window folder a file like Splugins_XXXxXXX.cpr keep a copy of it and then edit it and copy the above as you did before.

hi dande,

finally i was able to put this work?!?!

i was editing titanium and not the splugins :D

yet when i insert the line that you wrote before this is what i get

post-422946-1266585634_thumb.png

two suns?!

and doesn`t show full screen

this is my first lines of SPlugin.cpr file

"<Form>

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-26" Width="240" Height="400" Source="ConfettiPlus::WallpaperBitmap" />

<Image ID="Background" Opacity="1.0" Top="-18" Width="240" Height="400" Source="\Windows\titaniumweather.png"/>

<Layer ID="StaticHomeArea" Visible="False" />

.........."

i try to change Top"-18" to my default -26 but no change :D

Guest Overthecable

Dear Chris,

Great Titanium skin. Works great and its very clean and neat.

Just a few comments on the interface.

1. The memory on top, when you slide it to the left or right, they show different numbers, what do those the numbers represents? I think the info good to have is the RAM. The SD card and Storage not really critical. It will be good if we can see if the CPU is running at what speed. :D

2. Will you be fixing the o on the temperature? When minimized, it shows the o at the correct position, but when you choose the weather panel, the o goes to the left. Looks kinda weird. :D

Thanks for your work. Really appreciate it. :lol:

Guest howdy29
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny.g

Hi bought sktools - a snip for under a fiver today from pocketnet - but since there is nothing to uninstall it still didn't work .. the cab creates the directories but does not populate them, nor update the registry or do anything else apart from unpack the data to application data/volatile.. any ideas - this was a great theme

Im sorry to here that. I can think of some things you could try:

-Clean your registry with sktools. Try to install the new version after.

-Does it let you install the old version? If yes, install it and then uninstall it again with sk tools. (Keep titanium disabled at all times). Try to install the new version after.

-Go to HKLM\Security\AppInstall and see if you have any left overs from my cab (gchrisTitanium). Delete it. Go to HKLM\Software\Apps and do the same. Try to install the new version after.

Over on XDA there are a few folks with the issue of being unable to reinstalling due to a permissions issue. I am also having this issue myself. None of these work to allow for your theme to be installed. Trying to install the old version gives the same permissions error. Any other thoughts?

Guest Overthecable
hmm chris, need some advice from you

i got a red X for my email icon, may i know how can i restore it back to the envelop?

Hi Alvin,

You just need to install the Asus535 package for Titanium Notification. I also got that problem, but once you install this cab, the correct icon will come out. No worries. :D

Guest alvinkh
Hi Alvin,

You just need to install the Asus535 package for Titanium Notification. I also got that problem, but once you install this cab, the correct icon will come out. No worries. :D

Thanks Overthecable. just install and it's fixed :D

Guest gchris7
Dear Chris,

Great Titanium skin. Works great and its very clean and neat.

Just a few comments on the interface.

1. The memory on top, when you slide it to the left or right, they show different numbers, what do those the numbers represents? I think the info good to have is the RAM. The SD card and Storage not really critical. It will be good if we can see if the CPU is running at what speed. :D

2. Will you be fixing the o on the temperature? When minimized, it shows the o at the correct position, but when you choose the weather panel, the o goes to the left. Looks kinda weird. :D

Thanks for your work. Really appreciate it. :lol:

1. SD card values display are indeed not so usefull to see(and only supports up to 2gb), so for the next version i replaced it with battery life (%) . As for the rom values display i think its kinda usefull since it can act like an alarm to clean your device when it drops alot. Ill see if i can find anything about cpu values and maybe temperature or something.

2. Ok ill fix that.

Over on XDA there are a few folks with the issue of being unable to reinstalling due to a permissions issue. I am also having this issue myself. None of these work to allow for your theme to be installed. Trying to install the old version gives the same permissions error. Any other thoughts?

Ok, a few more suggestions.

- Are there any left overs on the start up folder? (*.mscr files)

- Did you try all the cleaning tools from sktools? ("bad/old uninstall info", "invalid registry entries", "invalid registry values"")

- How much space do you have left?

- Soft reset and try to start the installation from a storage card (or "my storage" for omnia2) instead of device.

- Which device do you have? There should be a certificates cab or you might need to unlock permissions. For omnia 2 there is sdkcerts.cab.

Thanks Overthecable. just install and it's fixed :lol:

I should include that fix on first post.

Guest howdy29
- Are there any left overs on the start up folder? (*.mscr files)

- Did you try all the cleaning tools from sktools? ("bad/old uninstall info", "invalid registry entries", "invalid registry values"")

- How much space do you have left?

- Soft reset and try to start the installation from a storage card (or "my storage" for omnia2) instead of device.

- Which device do you have? There should be a certificates cab or you might need to unlock permissions. For omnia 2 there is sdkcerts.cab.

- No leftovers in startup.

- 94 MB on board storage.

- I have been installing from a card. I also tried from onboard storage also.

- I have a Touch Pro2. I already installed so shouldn't be an issue with permissions.

Guest gchris7
- No leftovers in startup.

- 94 MB on board storage.

- I have been installing from a card. I also tried from onboard storage also.

- I have a Touch Pro2. I already installed so shouldn't be an issue with permissions.

Ok im running out of ideas. :D

A few more i found over the Internet.

-Close "communications Manager" with task manager and try to install.

-Make sure you are installing it while TF3D is disabled.

Guest sgt_sidz

Hi All, I have been trying to download this skin for the past few days but Rapidshare has given me lots of grieve, is there anyone who has links to a mirror for the version 1.2.1 cos this look like an awesome skin and I have been looking for something like this for a long time...would really appreciate any help on this

Cheers

Guest howdy29
Ok im running out of ideas. :D

A few more i found over the Internet.

-Close "communications Manager" with task manager and try to install.

-Make sure you are installing it while TF3D is disabled.

Well, those didn't work either. :D I've looked for some solution also, but I've tried works. Wish there were a log so I could see where it fails.

Oh well, if I decide it is that important I can do a hard reset.

Guest kangmas

Hi, Thanks for this wonderful theme. I have one problem. if I rearrange the panel using home screen customiser, tapping the contact or app wont start anything. They are not active. Can you look into it. Thanks again

Guest Overthecable
Hi, Thanks for this wonderful theme. I have one problem. if I rearrange the panel using home screen customiser, tapping the contact or app wont start anything. They are not active. Can you look into it. Thanks again

Did you see any '+' signs? That will allow you to add apps and contacts. It worked for me though. No regrets installing it. Better than Touch UI or Windows Default screens though. :D

You might want to uninstall and reinstall again. Also disable the Items on Today (Windows Default) and install again. After installing, just go enable the Windows Default (inside Items on Today). It should work perfectly.

Guest kangmas
Did you see any '+' signs? That will allow you to add apps and contacts. It worked for me though. No regrets installing it. Better than Touch UI or Windows Default screens though. :D

You might want to uninstall and reinstall again. Also disable the Items on Today (Windows Default) and install again. After installing, just go enable the Windows Default (inside Items on Today). It should work perfectly.

After normal install, it work. The only problem is if I rearrange the panels. I can go to the apps or contacts panels. But cannot tap/add anything. The rest of the panel is o.k. :D

two suns?!

and doesn`t show full screen

@rendeiro2005

Hi,

Two suns are fine with me as this is how it is in my planet. And two moons too!! :D

It's full screen, I guess you know it already.

Thus here is another NEW set of full weather backgrounds which you might like them better (Sun is even bigger).

New Full screen weather backgrounds

Take a look here how the look. Much better!!

Credit to Carlos_rpg who create and share them with us.

Other options, just edit backgrounds in Photoshop eliminating suns and everything bother you.

Hope this helps

Guest gchris7
After normal install, it work. The only problem is if I rearrange the panels. I can go to the apps or contacts panels. But cannot tap/add anything. The rest of the panel is o.k. :D

It has been discussed before.

In bronzelistview you will have to edit manually the file JMLPanex.ini in case you want to change the position of plugins that have buttons. Search this thread and you will find more details about it.

Guest das7771

I am having a problem with the contacts plug-in from the main screen. I can add contacts with no problem, but when I go to call some one and touch the screen on the person I want to call it only dials the area code and nothing else. On the main screen you can see the full phone number under the contact but once I select a contact to call it only dials the first 3 digits of the number. I have installed this on numerous rom and I get the same results. Besides that I have had no other issues.

I am having a problem with the contacts plug-in from the main screen. I can add contacts with no problem, but when I go to call some one and touch the screen on the person I want to call it only dials the area code and nothing else. On the main screen you can see the full phone number under the contact but once I select a contact to call it only dials the first 3 digits of the number. I have installed this on numerous rom and I get the same results. Besides that I have had no other issues.

Look at Post #140

Guest kangmas
It has been discussed before.

In bronzelistview you will have to edit manually the file JMLPanex.ini in case you want to change the position of plugins that have buttons. Search this thread and you will find more details about it.

Thanks, adjusted 95 division down and both are working. Thanks again.