Toshiba TG02 coming soon?

Guest swollenballs

Guest swollenballs

I heard rumours about this, just wondered if anyone knew more about it. Apparently its going to feautre Windows 7. Even the TG03 has been speculated, seen some pics on google images.

I just also want to know what it means for the current TG01 users in terms of updates etc.

Edited by swollenballs

Guest adzman808

if the rumours are true then for us current users, it probably means a lifetime of hearing/reading the words

"sorry that's only being released for TG02"

Guest kevinpwhite

From what I have read so far, there appears to be very little difference between the TG01 and 2 apart from the latter havinga 'waterproof' shell - to whatever extent that means.... The mooted TG03 following somewhere behind however apparently may have some form of 'surround sound' capability. Other than a type of 'pseudo-surround' using conventional 2-channel stereo that would imply either an onboard 5.1 decoder which can export multi-channel audio via a proprietery connector with more contacts OR use a digital output via the micro-USB and then have an external DAC as an accessory...

Wait and see !

Regards,

Kevin

Guest swollenballs
these look better the toshiba k01 and k02

the k01 looks too good! really slick, much better due to the qwerty keyboard presence. Not sure about the k02, concept seems like nintendo ds.

I reckon Windows 7 might be groundbreaking on some levels (I hope) and I cant wait to see the emergence of all these smartphones and other competitor phones alike.

Edited by swollenballs