Citrix client

Guest GateheaD

Guest GateheaD

Hey,

I have a wonderful remote desktop app I use to connect to my home server, but I was wondering If there is anything available for Citrix connections to the office, would save time resetting passwords and doing other computer janitor work on the road.

Or perhaps a sonic wall VPN client so I can enter the network then RDP.

Thanks

Guest vorcigernix
Hey,

I have a wonderful remote desktop app I use to connect to my home server, but I was wondering If there is anything available for Citrix connections to the office, would save time resetting passwords and doing other computer janitor work on the road.

Or perhaps a sonic wall VPN client so I can enter the network then RDP.

Thanks

There are vpn settings in 2.1 roms (pptp should work with correct kernel as it works in linux itself). RDP client is on market, but that free one looks unusable. + You are going to really trust this piece of software, it will be much better if it came as opensource (or Citrix).

Guest stevenz

Do you expect that level of functionality to be usable on a screen this small and over a cellular network?

That said, Citrix do have a demo of their Receiver app for Android on the market. It's very basic and only a sampler, but at this stage it's also your only option other than using a very flaky RDP client to another PC that is running Citrix which would be a completely unusable bodge IMO.

http://www.citrix.com/tv/#videos/1522