21/May r15 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen - EPF30 Eclair

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Formel-LMS

Paul,

Is this with the new automatic brightness control from your desire rom?

Really great. I hope for a fix. Then i can change my statusbar Themes to Mcr rom.

Thank you.

Guest Jeremy702
Are there startup sounds on the N1? :(

P

I'll clarify, the sounds are when I startup and shutdown, I suppose it could be the SD card mounting and unmounting, but I thought maybe it might be the starup sound. Ok then.. disregard.

But still.. Thanks for the hard work; You, teknologist and the rest of the coders!

Edited by Jeremy702

Guest wildcathcmc

Please edit APN list..

APN Carrier = MobiFone vietnam:

nmc="01" not nmc="00".

Thank..

Edited by wildcathcmc

Guest AndyCr15

Woo hoo! This one flashd right on, no erors, no need to wipe and re-format my SD like I have the last few times! :(

Nice work Paul!

Guest Thetechnogeek

Very nice- all the core functions seem to work OK. However, I can't get any trackball notifications or colours other than the default, and there do not seem to be any settings anywhere to adjust these. Can you give us a clue Paul on where to find these?

Brilliant work though, and thanks again!

Guest teknologist
Very nice- all the core functions seem to work OK. However, I can't get any trackball notifications or colours other than the default, and there do not seem to be any settings anywhere to adjust these. Can you give us a clue Paul on where to find these?

Brilliant work though, and thanks again!

Applications handle that and for the moment there is no central place to tune those colors.

AFAIK, gmail is green here, most of the rest is Blue

HandcentSMS lets you choose a LED color per recipient or globally for all SMS

Guest JetSerge
when i updata 1.8 can't find google maps

Same problem here, baked an update with Maps included, however no maps available. Any quick way to add it manually?

Edited by JetSerge

Guest JetSerge
Install maps from the Market, uninstall, then reflash the update.

Install from Market and from the Apk fails, says upate is incompatible. Do you mean we should put the Maps.apk in the update.zip/system/app and reflash?

Guest Thetechnogeek
Same problem here, baked an update with Maps included, however no maps available. Any quick way to add it manually?

I have maps using the bake including them. Maybe this is a locale related issue? Otherwise can be added from the market perhaps.

Incidently, navigation now works no probs here in the UK. Great job :(

Guest JetSerge
OK, try 'adb uninstall com.google.android.apps.maps.apk' or uninstalling from the applications menu first?

Thanks, that worked. Installed maps4.0.0-brut6.apk fine.

Guest francis1019

I updata 1.8-update-nexusone-modacocustomcustomrom-withadditions can't install maps,but i flash the 1.8-update-nexusone-modacocustomcustomrom-withoutadditions can use the maps now~~

Guest DistortedLoop
Applications handle that and for the moment there is no central place to tune those colors.

AFAIK, gmail is green here, most of the rest is Blue

HandcentSMS lets you choose a LED color per recipient or globally for all SMS

SMSPopUp also lets you customize SMS colors globally and per recipient, and it allows you to continue using the stock Messaging app. You might look in the settings for the stock app as well - Cyanogen's ROM has color notifications in the stock app, but I think just globally, and I'm not sure if he added it or not.

Tuoiteur lets you set custom color for Twitters.

Edited by DistortedLoop

Guest AndyCr15
OK, try 'adb uninstall com.google.android.apps.maps.apk' or uninstalling from the applications menu first?

I just had it return 'Failure' when I tried this... :(

**EDIT** I have managed to just install the brut apk file though :(

Edited by AndyCr15

Guest qvert
I just had it return 'Failure' when I tried this... :(

**EDIT** I have managed to just install the brut apk file though :(

i deinstalled it via settings / apllications

buuut

i could reinstall it from the market and it works

but when i am doing a reboot, the maps is gone afterwards

Guest The Hero

Very crash happy, 1.8 is. Touch Input keeps force closing. Gonna wipe and reinstall and see what happens...

EDIT: A Wipe and a fresh install later, and the Touch Input force close has stopped. Maps appears to be working right out of the bag, and nothing appears to be missing from the Market.

DOUBLE EDIT: I spoke too soon, Maps worked at first, but tried to update and it wont install.

Edited by The Hero

Guest kwazyivan

Hello guys,

I was really happy to see that the 1.8 MCR was released, and was really excited too, since it has great new features.

At the same time i'd like to find out more the A2SD available for MCR's since i cant never get this to work on MCR's, the boot screen crashes and restarts, remains in a boot loop, as i waited for 20 minutes, no change.

I use Cyanogen Roms most of the times simply because the A2SD works, as this is really necessary for me.

At first i thought it was because i had the cyanogen rom so i tried this with Stock Virgin ERD79, ERE27 and ERE36B, also wiping had no effect on any of the Roms.

I use RA-nexus-v1.6.2

I thought that the MCR 1.8 would have this fixed, so i wanted to ask you guys, if anyone got the A2SD to work on the MCR 1.7 or the new one 1.8?

If you got this to work on MCR 1.7 or 1.8 could be please let me know how?

If no one got the A2SD working on the MCR 1.7 or 1.8, any ideas why is it implemented (Even as Optional) if it doesnt work with MCR's?

Thanks

made through the kitchen

I have a few bugs

1. strange inscription instead of the USB Debugging

post-659386-1267720727_thumb.png

2. crash HTC_INPUT

3. crash Galary

Edited by Swo