Omnia II Upgrading Help?

Guest JEarle

Hey, I don't know if I'm posting in the right section or not as I have never done this before, sorry if I'm not, but I was wondering if any of you could help me out with upgrading my Omnia II from WM6.1 to 6.5? I've spent about a month or so looking around on the internet and in all the forums but none of them have been of much use to me. I found a couple of forums that had links to the official ROMs for my device but I couldn't find the right one for my model, the three codes for my phone are:

PDA: I8000HZHIG4

CSC: I8000HBRIIJ2

PHONE: I8000XXIJ3

I tried updating by the official method through NPS but everytime I tried that it came up with the message that this phone did not support upgrades. After a bit more searching I found out that this model was from Hong Kong so went over to the Samsung website for Hong Kong and followed all the links to upgrade it and downloaded their version of NPS and set the country to Hong Kong but it still came up with the same error. I also read somewhere on here that it wasn't possible to update to another regions ROM without unlocking the part of the memory that is flashed and so have tried searching on the internet for ways in how to do that but have found nothing at all. So I'm a bit stuck for ideas on what to do now, I live in the UK and have an O2 sim card so I'd need a ROM that works with that and if any of you could help me or point me in the right direction to someone or somewhere that could help me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks ;)