[ROM/LEAK] ACER_Liquid_2.000.16_EMEA_GEN1

Guest behnaam

Guest behnaam

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, BRICKS, NUCLEAR WARS, EXPLOADING CARS OR MARRIAGE SEPERATIONS MADE BY FLASHING THIS ON TO YOUR PHONE. YOU DO ALL THIS AT YOUR OWN RISC!

This is a leak of update Acer_Liquid_2.000.16_EMEA_GEN1. It's in bin format so use Acer download tool to flash. It's not rooted or such, these things you have to do yourself.

Whats new (according to my testing):

* Battery life improved

* New baseband A1-02.01.03(?)

* New nemo(?)

[READ MORE HERE]

To enter bootloader:

1. Make sure you have androidSDK set up, with adb and that it detects your phone. Remember to enable usd-debuggning on the phone.

2. Open a command prompt box and enter:

Code:

adb reboot bootloader

3. It will reboot into bootloader, from there flash superboot or custom recovery.img

EDIT:

disc0 made a root boot.img for this leak:

link and instructions here:

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/301...-gen1/page/20/#

Edited by behnaam

Awesome, a new European ROM that has better battery, and probably the 2.005 AAP advantages.

Thanks for the release.

PS: So you have news about your custom ROM now? (Sorry but I really want to know more about your ROM)

Guest behnaam
Awesome, a new European ROM that has better battery, and probably the 2.005 AAP advantages.

Thanks for the release.

PS: So you have news about your custom ROM now? (Sorry but I really want to know more about your ROM)

New base is done, gonna try to get 5 rows working on advanced launcher, gotta do some editing of its source so it runs on liquid ;) then a new update will come :D

New base is done, gonna try to get 5 rows working on advanced launcher, gotta do some editing of its source so it runs on liquid ;) then a new update will come :D

Hi everybody

Does this rom has French Language ??? (Because it's an european ROM)

Thanks

Guest westenlive

i need rom 1.002.05-EMEA-GEN1.bin for flash my liquid to assistance... brake display...

and now i want remove ROOT on my liquid only in this metod...

thanks

Ok, first im a total newb. This is my first android phone, first time i've tried anything like this so i just want to check that I've got everything right.

1. I installed the rom with Acer dl tool, worked fine i think.

2. fastboot -i 0x0502 flash recovery recovery.img with lickonn recovery when in bootloader mode.

3. Did something called a nandroid backup. Was that nessisary?

Have I forgot something or messed something up so far? ;) Or am i good to go?

Thx a lot Behnaam!

Edited by apan12

Guest behnaam
Ok, first im a total newb. This is my first android phone, first time i've tried anything like this so i just want to check that I've got everything right.

1. I installed the rom with Acer dl tool, worked fine i think.

2. fastboot -i 0x0502 flash recovery recovery.img with lickonn recovery when in bootloader mode.

3. Did something called a nandroid backup. Was that nessisary?

Have I forgot something or messed something up so far? ;) Or am i good to go?

Thx a lot Behnaam!

U should have done a nandroid backup before u flashed this :/ but shouldnt be a issue if a 1.002.5 bin is out there which is retail i think.

Guest behnaam
Hi Behnaam!

What do you suggest to root this rom? Since Paul superboot doesn't seem to be the best way to do it...

Thanks a lot!

Think lickonns recovery image has some root function...

U should have done a nandroid backup before u flashed this :/ but shouldnt be a issue if a 1.002.5 bin is out there which is retail i think.

Ok, I guess that will only be an issue in case i need to use warantly. Well, didn't expect to get it all right the first time. ;)

Everything seems to work fine and i have noticed at least one bug fixed from 1.002.05, the marker ahead of the text in sms.

Thanks!

Guest behnaam
Any ETA on Liquidized based on this behnaam?

Rebasing done, working on advanced launcher, gonna try to get it working with 5 rows... and my build script fuckt up when changing my build enviroment a bit, gotta fix that

Hi Behnaam!

What do you suggest to root this rom? Since Paul superboot doesn't seem to be the best way to do it...

Thanks a lot!

I'll make a superboot for this kernel later and test if it works.. Cant do it now, but I'll try later..

BTW, thanks fot the leak behnaam, will flash it later (;

Edited by disc0

Thanks for the leak Behnaam.

So how do you go about flashing this? With the acer tool just like any other leak? (Getting confused with all the "adb reboot bootloader" talk and such) Thanks ;)

Thanks for the leak Behnaam.

So how do you go about flashing this? With the acer tool just like any other leak? (Getting confused with all the "adb reboot bootloader" talk and such) Thanks ;)

thats for rooting and installing recovery (:

It works good!

Paul's superboot works too. Thanks for sharing.

Not a big difference, we need 2.1 ;)

paul's superboot should work, but with pauls superboot you are using kernel of 1.004 not the kernel of 2.000.16

Edited by disc0

Guest drigerott
rooted with 2.000.16 kernel (: I'll post soon

a question:

if we have rooted with paul's superboot or lickonn root, we need to reflash 2.000.16? or just flash your root?

Edited by drigerott