[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Hi rodrigofd, its great rom, so happy to see your final work, im testing it right now and found a bug in manilla, after a while calendar tab is getting all white background and i cant see anything, i can add a sreenshot later

Guest xfallen
I recommend ERASE CSC DATA option in Octans... you don't really need CSC part for my ROM, anyway, and some settings (like wallpaper) gets overwritten with CSC... try it !

can we i8000L user erase the csc part to ??? or it will affect something ??

Guest rodrigofd
can we i8000L user erase the csc part to ??? or it will affect something ??

I did with my latin american I8000L and it was safe... you shouldn't have problems... but i cannot tell you how to revert your original CSC if something bad happens (it shouldn't)

Guest xfallen
I did with my latin american I8000L and it was safe... you shouldn't have problems... but i cannot tell you how to revert your original CSC if something bad happens (it shouldn't)

what would i lose if i erase my CSC is there any Bell related thing in that ??? cause they told me that if i unlock it i would lose my waranty but erasing CSC dont mean in anything unlocking so i suppose i should be ok to do so then ???

Guest zetagnosis

Amazing work rodrigo !!!!! really a great job !!! your are the man buddy....

Your ROM and htc plugin is powerfull.... the big problem?? Only 38 MB of free RAM... rollbacking to my old kooked ROM :(

Good JOB....

Guest Almonds

Thank you sir for this wonderful ROM!!! I'll try it later and give some feedback.

Anyways! anyone knows which CSC should I flash on JB1? because the XEU language have change to Portugal where it says it should be English UK. I tried AMN and choose English UK as primary language but It has Orange Operator. Anyone knows a good CSC part with English UK without Operator? Thank you!

Your ROM and htc plugin is powerfull.... the big problem?? Only 38 MB of free RAM... rollbacking to my old kooked ROM :(

Good JOB....

im using this rom for 2hours? and my ram goes down max to 46mb, now im looking on my ram and i've got 56mb free. when i cleanram i can reach 63mb of ram, works like a charm wthout any lags and bugs

Guest sioppao

WOW! just wow! facebook works!

by the way, how do you do the hold-thing for the keyboard to show accented characters? i remember in beta 1 this wasnt available and then it just appeared lol.

Guest zetagnosis
im using this rom for 2hours? and my ram goes down max to 46mb, now im looking on my ram and i've got 56mb free. when i cleanram i can reach 63mb of ram, works like a charm wthout any lags and bugs

Im using Active Sync, WIFI and music player.... only 6 MB of RAM available !!!! 44 MB when all application closed :(

.... (CSC erased, downloading PDA image again)

Guest sioppao

Please tell us how you were able to manage to do it outside of doing cleanram.

Many thanks!

I can't put down my phone LOL.

Guest k.paiva

Thanks very much for the great ROM :( . I have notice one problem only. It’s when using keypad on tabs or searching for a contact. The sense screen goes narrow. Anyone had the same problem?

Edited by k.paiva

Works incredibly fine and fast... no bugs so far!

Now i'm really happy that I sold my Hd2, I'm loving my O2 more than ever!

Thanks RodrigoFD Ginkage and Chainfire!!!

Guest sioppao

hello, the accented characters seem to be invisible. when i hold the key and make a gesture to the side, it will show an accented character.

im learning how to get a paypal account because i seriously want to donate.

thanks rfg

EDIT: what i was trying to say is that the keyboard letters don't pop out when pressed. anyone has the same issue? this can be ignored since i can just blindly scroll to get the character i want.

Edited by sioppao