[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest binh_hdda

I just used 2 hours and have back to other ROM as RAM remain too low (Speed is vẻy slowly). Pls take out Stak bar icon in your ROM so we can have more RAM!

Guest Almonds

Got some problems with the ROM. I did flash the JB1 parts the flash HTC and erase the CSC part. for some reasons sometimes when I try to reply my phone hangs up cannot even press any button then later the updated weather will vanished as well. Any solution?

Guest Albertri

Thanks Rodrigo for the great ROM! this is more stable than Beta1 really hands down to you :(

Guys anyone figure out how to solve the screen auto switch off after example 30sec? I think this is same issue as Beta1 or any registry tweak? So far these works for me

1. Screen auto Lock

2. Sceen auto DIM after xx sec (whatever you set it up)

The auto screen switch off not working :( this will be an issue if you have a sms or miss call or events/alert middle of the night and you've missed it the following day your battery will be flat or drained.

Hoping those WM guru could help or let us know if this issue have been resolved before :(

Have a great weekend!

Guest xaznxplaya

Off topic question a bit. I'm actually using JB1 with SPB Shell. I have no issue really but I wanna try this ROM. WOuld it work if I make a full back up with SPB Backup and flash to this one then flash back?

Guest mediacell
Thanks Rodrigo for the great ROM! this is more stable than Beta1 really hands down to you :(

Guys anyone figure out how to solve the screen auto switch off after example 30sec? I think this is same issue as Beta1 or any registry tweak? So far these works for me

1. Screen auto Lock

2. Sceen auto DIM after xx sec (whatever you set it up)

The auto screen switch off not working :( this will be an issue if you have a sms or miss call or events/alert middle of the night and you've missed it the following day your battery will be flat or drained.

Hoping those WM guru could help or let us know if this issue have been resolved before :(

Have a great weekend!

flash eboot, my phone work perfectly with JA5 eboot. never faced backlight issue

Guest darkworldzz
flash eboot, my phone work perfectly with JA5 eboot. never faced backlight issue

can some1 clarify this pls?? as i dun wna risk flashing a new eboot....

and about the speed and ram problem.. i tink it will be the same as beta 1 as it is still the same i8000 we are using... but i tink it will be more stable thks to ginkage new driver...

battery was the major problem due to the phone not sleeping properly.. so pls clarify this...

thx in advance...

Guest mediacell

my phone with this part:

PDA: JB1 RFDHD2 beta2

Eboot: JA5

CSC : empty (erased)

phone: JA3

no backlick issue :( working perfect. about RAM, dont post anything here, cause o2 only have 256 MB. hehehhe

Edited by mediacell

Guest mediacell
Cool tks I'll re-flash mine using JA5 Eboot :(

post the result here bro :(, good luck. dont forget phone part, mine JA3 (be carefull, make sure fully batre and cabel connecting).

and perfomance setting to auto. to reduce batre drain.

Guest Albertri
can some1 clarify this pls?? as i dun wna risk flashing a new eboot....

and about the speed and ram problem.. i tink it will be the same as beta 1 as it is still the same i8000 we are using... but i tink it will be more stable thks to ginkage new driver...

battery was the major problem due to the phone not sleeping properly.. so pls clarify this...

thx in advance...

Yep confirmed! it works! Will try if the JB1 will be the same as JA5 :(

Guest Albertri
Yep confirmed! it works! Will try if the JB1 will be the same as JA5 :(

Yup JB1 also works no backlight/screen switch off issue this HD2 ROm is almost perfect now :( for me... sweet!

Hi rodrigofd, its great rom, so happy to see your final work, im testing it right now and found a bug in manilla, after a while calendar tab is getting all white background and i cant see anything, i can add a sreenshot later

My first post :(.... I must say the rom works perfect and is fast - so you save my life :(. But i notice same problem in calendar tab and also in samsung settings the "X" button does not work and some other small stuff like ram problems (in my case i have 32mb free ram...) and short battery life. Also i notice problem with 3g connection (i flash my omnia with all parts from jb1) - i can refresh weather and stock information but my browser does not work.

I buy omnia 2 hoping your rom will work on the phone and you do awesame job - i dont need HD2 :(

PS: Sorry for my english

Edited by Rcoupe

Guest Mr Man2003

I have one small issue folks... Need help...

The Menu list in some applications not appearing at all... Such as Pocket Tunes, SKtools and Spb Wallet?

Need to change Skin of Pocket Tunes, tried to find way from Registry but could not...

Edited by Mr Man2003