[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest sioppao
any way to revert to standard hd2 6.5 taskbar?

looking for this too.

few more questions:

1. when the phone reboots, it always tries to connect through 3g, any way to disable this?

2. again, anyone who also encounters the keyboard not enlarging a pressed letter (show accented vowels when pressed and held)? am i the only one who finds this kind of important? LOL.

to combat the speed issues, i disabled clock flip and used a regular home wallpaper (not animated).

Guest kydkylin

Thanks RFD so much!

This rom is much faster and more stable than the beta1!

Everything works so well except some programs.

Hope there would be a sense 2.5 cab working like this!

Best wishes!

Guest darkworldzz
few more questions:

1. when the phone reboots, it always tries to connect through 3g, any way to disable this?

2. again, anyone who also encounters the keyboard not enlarging a pressed letter (show accented vowels when pressed and held)? am i the only one who finds this kind of important? LOL.

to combat the speed issues, i disabled clock flip and used a regular home wallpaper (not animated).

what do you mean connect through 3g?? u mean auto connecting to data connection?? i am having it as welll.. but u can download 3rd party apps to stop application from connectting to GPRS.. u can try manilla dial-up enabler, i got it off the openfreemarket..

and about the key board problem, have u tried using other types of keyboard??? Eg. swype is working fine for me.. EZ-input kind of sucks..

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest sioppao
what do you mean connect through 3g?? u mean auto connecting to data connection?? i am having it as welll.. but u can download 3rd party apps to stop application from connectting to GPRS.. u can try manilla dial-up enabler, i got it off the openfreemarket..

and about the key board problem, have u tried using other types of keyboard??? Eg. swype is working fine for me.. EZ-input kind of sucks..

ill try the app, thanks.

other keyboards like the default Omnia II one works with no issues. but i really like the HD2 keyboard. in beta 1, this feature actually turned out but it was just out of the blue, so i dunno how to replicate the things i did to make it show up now.

EDIT: manila dial up enabler works. as for the keyboard i just installed fingerkeyboard.

Edited by sioppao

Guest Albertri

QUOTE(sgmem88 @ Feb 28 2010, 12:08)

Which works better?

JA5 or JB1?

rodrigo recommends JB1, it was cooked with that ROM in mind.

So far I tried JA5 awhile I would say both are equally the same, for more stability i guess use JB1 for your eboot. I had the backlight issue using the older EBOOT (IJ9).

Guest darkworldzz

ok.. here's my first problem i met which i am unable to solve....

does any1 know why the sms received is auto saved to the sim card???? shall i install samsung sms-mms cab?? will it hinder with the touchflo??

thx in advance..

Guest creature

everything OK from greece and cosmote provider, but what about MMs!!!!! Has anyone tried to send or receive MMS? I have a problem to that. I receive an MMs, but when I try to download it it says that "it is impossible to download"

Guest alejandros
looking for this too.

few more questions:

Try to Install NoData and disable gprs connection.

Install on mystorage

Guest alejandros

I have a question too! i want to make a tottaly black the the wallpaper on htc sense (tabs background and home). how do that?

Edited by alejandros

Guest romazanott

Hi everybody, does anybody know how to make g-sensor work in this new rom? I ask this because i use a lot the landscape mode to write sms. And so far i couldnt make it work... Help please!!! Ty people

20977920.png

I love this rom, u can get around 53Mb RAM with JB1 and 75Mb if you turn on standard WM homescreen.

sssg.png

Youtube works natively with IE6! and for the first time i can book cinema seat with Skyfire

Fast and usable!

Thanks RFD!

Edited by chokia

Guest cool_fhatz86
I have a question too! i want to make a tottaly black the the wallpaper on htc sense (tabs background and home). how do that?

Just install background for all tabs and can be found on this link, (see post #3).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544422

select grzegorz10 B4all Tabs 1921.CAB

hope that would help.

best regards CooL_fH@tz :(

Guest rodrigofd
Hi everybody, does anybody know how to make g-sensor work in this new rom? I ask this because i use a lot the landscape mode to write sms. And so far i couldnt make it work... Help please!!! Ty people

Don't waste time with that. G Sensor won't work because an adapter library must be made for the Omnia2 motion sensor driver. Moreover, Sense won't work in landscape becasue OpenGL library adapter doesn't support it yet..

20977920.png

I love this rom, u can get around 53Mb RAM with JB1 and 75Mb if you turn on standard WM homescreen.

sssg.png

Youtube works natively with IE6! and for the first time i can book cinema seat with Skyfire

Fast and usable!

Thanks RFD!

THX cool DD!!! :(

is perfect

Guest jacklivehere
I forgot to say that that's the way Ginkage's library handles that situations for now.. When you are running HTC Sense, and the keyboard has to be deployed, the remaining screen gets shrinked, but you can safely type, and then screen goes back normally without crashing... that's better than a crash anyway :(...

This applies to add city (weather), search people, link profile to facebook, search internet, etc.

Thanks alot Rodrigofd. ROM is really very good compared to Beta1. I use omnia ii heavily for my corporate email, and it used to hang with beta1 ( and even with Some other ROMs around). With beta 2 , i dont see any issue and its pretty stable.

Couple of tweaks(very old) that you can add into future are like

a) Disable error reporting

:( Disable Infra Beam receive

Other issue i have with across multiple ROMs( Other than Official rom's) is

I see voicemail waiting symbol though i know there is no voicemail pending( probably specific to AT&T), i used to have same issue with old HTC Touch cruise, while it never showed same issue in Other networks like(Singapore-Singtel)

Guest romazanott
Don't waste time with that. G Sensor won't work because an adapter library must be made for the Omnia2 motion sensor driver. Moreover, Sense won't work in landscape becasue OpenGL library adapter doesn't support it yet..

Well ty anyway from Uruguay!! You`ve made a great ROM, I`ll get used to write in portrait mode... :(

I've flashed your great rom, but I can navigate in internet only in wifi. I haven't flashed csc and I erased csc data. That's the problem?

Same problem on my site, but i flash rom with all parts from jb1 + beta 2 pda part... I can browse on internet on 3g connection.

Dear Rodrigo,

Thank you for this excellent ROM, I apperciate your hard work very much! It was worth waiting for this!

I only regret that it is not under wm 6.5.x. Would it be possible to cook it into a build like that? It is just a question, not a request, but if it is not a quite hard work after releasing this one, that would be very nice to have a variant in wm 6.5.x.