[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest Calan Boo
Thx for great rom.

Just wanna know if the battery runs good?

Can it last for 1 day normal use? some phone call, some games etc?

Thanks a lot.

Easily. I've had no problems with battery life so far. Just manually update Twitter, weather etc and its fine.

This ROM sure made me want to buy a HD2. This UI is so far beyond anything else on WM its sad.

Guest chokia
i dont have the website preview in the internet tab just like in the SS, how to achieve that?

This should work only when IE6 is a default webbrowser. After you've added the URL, click the site and IE6 will load the site. When the site finish loaded, the screenshot will be automatically appeared on the button of the internet tab.

if it doesnt appear try it again with faster connection like wifi.

After you finished all the button, you can install opera or skyfire and set it as default webbrowser. Now once you go to the internet tab and click the scrrenshot button your favorite webbrowser will load the site instead.

Have fun.

Guest sioppao
This should work only when IE6 is a default webbrowser. After you've added the URL, click the site and IE6 will load the site. When the site finish loaded, the screenshot will be automatically appeared on the button of the internet tab.

if it doesnt appear try it again with faster connection like wifi.

After you finished all the button, you can install opera or skyfire and set it as default webbrowser. Now once you go to the internet tab and click the scrrenshot button your favorite webbrowser will load the site instead.

Have fun.

i realise that. thanks!

guys - do you have tips to reclaim used RAM? with sense on, i used all cleanram, memmaid and sktools, and can only go back to 34MB RAM. note that i can't run cleanram level 3 without crashing sense so i add to the exempted apps to clean (which makes no use anyway).

Guest gaia_18

Hi. help please.. im using the beta2 and im having problems with contacts tab... i cant add favorites, i cant delete contacts, when i try to sense 2.5 crashes/relaunches... wen i link profile to facebook, sometimes ok sometimes sense crashes...i didnt encounter this w/ beta1...

Guest chokia
i realise that. thanks!

guys - do you have tips to reclaim used RAM? with sense on, i used all cleanram, memmaid and sktools, and can only go back to 34MB RAM. note that i can't run cleanram level 3 without crashing sense so i add to the exempted apps to clean (which makes no use anyway).

What i did to gain 53.50MB RAM with this ROM is Flash the phone with Secany JB1 Phone, Eboot and CSC (yes that too)

SKTool FreeUP RAM has no effect to release RAM on this ROM. Of coz the RAM will reduce in between tasks (i.e call, surfing, playing with the phone etc)

As long as it doesnt crash with normal multitask, it is ok to me. Maybe later i will try heavier multitasks in a car and see how well this ROM performing like

+ ym voice call with nimbuzz + garmin mobile XT voice navigation + voice control wmplayer to play music + pocketIRC while driving.

Guest Will.

Hey guys,

The rom is working very well for me. Just a quick question though: What happened to the little button on the upper right corner (farthest to the right) that used to display the RAM usage and the active programs when you clicked on it?????

(do you guys know what i mean??)

Thx,

Will

Guest chokia

Thats task manager, you're no longer need that as you can press+hold the diamond button in the middle that serves similar task.

Edited by chokia

Guest gaia_18

anybody got a problem w/ contacts tab? i cant add favorites... i tried lyk a 100 times & sense crashes... anybody?

Edited by gaia_18

Guest zyberace
2 questions:

1. how i can make a videocall?

2. can someone give me a name of a good task manager finger-friendly?

thanks

1. No advise for this.

2. Try this. Both are good task manager.

2.1 ArkSwitch (I perfer more)

2.2 Showcase Suite

Guest gaia_18
My home screen weather is not working. Where I can set up "My location"?

Try this..

1. Open Google Maps. Use GPS to locate ur position.

2. Minimize google maps

3. Go to weather tab and "update now".

this worked for me...

Guest chokia
My home screen weather is not working. Where I can set up "My location"?

Actually you just need to click on "My location" and it detects automatically

Guest smart999

Thank Rod!!!! You are great and I think you did this beta 2 with almost perfect situation after 2 days testing on it.

Below are the issues I met and some questions, want to share with the guys concern on this topic:

Issues:

Windows live after sync, only can see hotmail headline in Sense's "Mail" tap, doesn't exsit in mail box and can't see the whole content. If click "Account Settings" in "Mail" tap, can see "Hotmail" account but it's grey and can't be edit.

Not able to update stock with GPRS in China. (China Mobile, 2G connection, but it work if update with wireless) Anybody facing this issue in other location?

Audio Booster doesn't work. (Not able to click "On" box)

Footprints doesn't work.

Questions:

Why connect to GPRS everytime Sense launch? I guess for Weather updating?

How to use the function "Internect time sync" in Settings->Data Services? I click the boxes but not sure when it will sync?

Can you clean the rings doesn't exist with this ROM? In Samsung settings, there are many rings actually doesn't exsit but still leave titles there.

I get around 46M free program RAM everytime I reboot, I just wondering how chokia get 53M with Sense? I did tried 2 flashes (eboot: JB1, CSC: JB1, Phone JB1; and eboot: JB1, CSC: None and erase CSC, Phone JB1) but get same result.

Guest Mrcot

Congratulation Rod really good Job.

Tested for 2 days everything is ok.(flashed all in JB1)

I hope yuo think to cook this sense U.I in 6.5.3 salsa it should be really great.

I used 6.5.3 windows and even i love sense i cannot come back to 6.5 windows.

To have an installing cab should be a great present in the future and the best option for every users

Ciao

Ps For guys who want >50mb al reboot

simply deactivate dialer, you can use Inesoft Phone very good.

Guest Rcoupe

Congratulation Rod really good Job.

I used 6.5.3 windows and even i love sense i cannot come back to 6.5 windows.

+1 :(

PS: It seems there are problems with original browser (internet explorer) --- When i install opera 10 my problems with 3G disappear, so i can surf on the web :(

With no good results OCTANS_Downloader_v2.13 csc erased, and i installed OCTANS_Mini.v2.11, the result is very good :( Cause? Do you have an idea?

Guest Shadowy

Love the interface, great job in implementing it.

I'm finding that when playing music, if the screen is off it won't play the next track until the screen is turned back on. Anyone else experienced this, or know a solution?

Guest xos84292

VERY GOOD!VERY FAST!!!

I Have 50mb free ram

Tips:HKEY_CURRENT_USER/MUI

curlang to 1033, REBOOT,MANILA will show the Traditional Chinese

Guest gallant_suri

Hi Rod,

Your so smart man... Did a fantastic JOB. Many Many thanks.

Installed B2 looking all the features working OK. Could you do a favor to all who are interested in creating such a fantastic ROMs? Can you share all the guide lines and tools that you followed while creating ROM. So that we can continue updating this ROM.

Do the needful.

Guest omnianooooooooooo
Love the interface, great job in implementing it.

I'm finding that when playing music, if the screen is off it won't play the next track until the screen is turned back on. Anyone else experienced this, or know a solution?

first go to samsung setting >>> display and light >>> lock screen and disable it

then install s2u2