[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest LaZY-T

im trying to flash my fone with octans 2.13 and octans won't connect. when i press detect it just says setup and thats it i have flashed my fone using octans before but now i can't!!!!! any solutions?

Edited by LaZY-T

Guest lantony

Just flashed the PDA, the ROM is very nice but slow but i already knew that. The thing is that every 10 minutes it crashes, the screen gets freezed. Is it normal? i installed the latest opengles dlls from chainfire v0.26

Edited by lantony

Guest gaia_18
did you installed openglesv1.cab?

i had the same problem. i uninstalled this cab an the problem was over. maybe you should install this cab an then uninstall it? i'm not sure but i worked for me

yea, i realized that already... i tried installing openglesv1 bcoz i was having problems w/ graphics of xtrakt.. i gues it conflicts w/ d newer opengl version rfd used in this rom when keyboard pops up... but after uninstaling, it was back to normal... & xtrakt works after a couple of soft resets...

thnx 4 d reply anyway...

Guest gaia_18
Just flashed the PDA, the ROM is very nice but slow but i already knew that. The thing is that every 10 minutes it crashes, the screen gets freezed. Is it normal? i installed the latest opengles dlls from chainfire

i don't think thats normal... mine is working great, its fast and doesnt crash (anymore)... d only time i was having crashes was when i installed d older opengles version... i think u shouldn't hav installed the lastest opengles anymore as i think it is already included in the ROM.... i'm not sure but try uninstalling it & see if d problem's solved...

Guest smart999
You can try http://www.modaco.com/content/pocket-pc-ge...5/#entry1141092

don't know if it works in your case

I did try it... It solve the issue of "hotmail" doesn't exist in outlook/email, while it create another issue that MSN be unavailable. When I remove it, the "hotmail" issue come out again after I sync or send/receive. While MSN get back to normal.

Actually I like the windows live version this ROM included as it's better than other version. The login interface is beatiful and friendly. As I can read the "hotmail" headline in Sense application, hotmail data exist somewhere in the system. The problem is that outlook/email can't connect and open it's database with the included windows live version.

This becomes the biggest issue I'm facing since I use hotmail and MSN frequently.

So, you guy doesn't encounter this problem?

ROD, can you help to look at the issue?

And stock can't be updated with GPRS here(China), do you face the same problem in your country?

BTW, anybody can use the Audio booster? Are we the same that it doesn't work? ROD, do you know why it happens?

Guest sioppao
anyone having issue with the sms screen rotation?

as previously stated, due to incomplete compatibility of adapters specific to HD2 to Omnia2, HD2's native SMS cannot support rotation in this ROM.

if you're talking about something else, then i haven't tried it yet.

Guest SysMax

I flash this rom very quickly, but the phone is overheating minutes latter at the final start. Is to heavy for the processor.

Please, i need to understand, why the iphone with a processor less powerfull is better running applications? Somebody can help me?

Regards.

Guest chokia
I did try it... It solve the issue of "hotmail" doesn't exist in outlook/email, while it create another issue that MSN be unavailable. When I remove it, the "hotmail" issue come out again after I sync or send/receive. While MSN get back to normal.

Actually I like the windows live version this ROM included as it's better than other version. The login interface is beatiful and friendly. As I can read the "hotmail" headline in Sense application, hotmail data exist somewhere in the system. The problem is that outlook/email can't connect and open it's database with the included windows live version.

This becomes the biggest issue I'm facing since I use hotmail and MSN frequently.

So, you guy doesn't encounter this problem?

ROD, can you help to look at the issue?

And stock can't be updated with GPRS here(China), do you face the same problem in your country?

BTW, anybody can use the Audio booster? Are we the same that it doesn't work? ROD, do you know why it happens?

You are right

1. Hotmail can only be displayed as headers, you cant click to read the rest of the mail be it on sense or standard WM, it doesnt appear on the outlook folder. Only hotmail has this bug.

2. Audiobooster cannot be clicked ON.

but Stock can be updated with GPRS/3G/HSDPA just fine.

My idea, built in ROM on the first install rom orjnal absolutely! None of these problems I NO. I think the problem was established earlier in ROM. Octans_mini with and install it. Give it a try. I works perfectly :( Audiobooster one does not open :( I add a video...

Guest smart999
You are right

1. Hotmail can only be displayed as headers, you cant click to read the rest of the mail be it on sense or standard WM, it doesnt appear on the outlook folder. Only hotmail has this bug.

Likely China Mobile blocked yahoo finance so I can't update it with GPRS..... You are not China Mobile user so you won't encount this issue for stock update.

Guest NikAhmad
I flash this rom very quickly, but the phone is overheating minutes latter at the final start. Is to heavy for the processor.

Please, i need to understand, why the iphone with a processor less powerfull is better running applications? Somebody can help me?

Regards.

Better you take out the battery first. Something go wrong during flashing ROM. After your phone cool down then put the battery back and try flash with secany ie JB1 complete set. Check back on 'heating' if still happen this is normal 'heating'. Then flsh back with this ROM make sure tick on erase csc box. Tq

Edited by NikAhmad

Guest Albertri
Just flashed the PDA, the ROM is very nice but slow but i already knew that. The thing is that every 10 minutes it crashes, the screen gets freezed. Is it normal? i installed the latest opengles dlls from chainfire v0.26

This was extracted from Rod 1st post

"ROM is based on latest avaible official stock rom, as to February 26th.

Better flash it with latest EBOOT and PHONE parts."

hope this helps.

I had problem also just flashing the PDA part, all those went away when I flashed EBOOT and Phone part as well.

Guest derekle
You are right

Yea i got the some problem...

can someone please help us??

Yea i got the some problem...

can someone please help us??

PC you synchronize Outlook with ActiveSync? Should be established before Outlook on the PC outlook :(

Guest scotis
This was extracted from Rod 1st post

"ROM is based on latest avaible official stock rom, as to February 26th.

Better flash it with latest EBOOT and PHONE parts."

hope this helps.

I had problem also just flashing the PDA part, all those went away when I flashed EBOOT and Phone part as well.

Hello I have the same problem with freezing, could you please recommend EBOOT and Phone version to get more stable phone ? THX

Scotis

Guest rodrigofd
Hello I have the same problem with freezing, could you please recommend EBOOT and Phone version to get more stable phone ? THX

Scotis

I recommend you flash latest EBOOT and PHONE (current latest is JB1, from Secany's thread)

Guest rodrigofd

Regards.

A little overheating should be expected, the ROM demands a lot from the phone..

You are right is pretty heavy on the processor.

Why iphone is better? easy to explain it to you. In this ROM, what you are doing, is running an application that uses libraries written specifically for HTC phones, which the Omnia2 does not have. So we use a library 'adapter' that translates the HTC Sense code into Omnia2 compatible code, but the translation process ALWAYS is slower than running natively. If you ever used emulators you should understand.

Iphone apps run natively because they were written FOR the iphone hardware. If you ran apps made specifically for Omnia2 AND Samsung would have made good libraries (which they didn't) then it would run full speed...

Just wondering if anyone got a working music tab? I can play the song while the library is being updated (circle seen spinning at the top left). However, when the update is complete, the song will stop playing, roughly after 2 min. I was thinking if it is possible to have a workaround like disabling the library update?

Guest Dreamcloud
as previously stated, due to incomplete compatibility of adapters specific to HD2 to Omnia2, HD2's native SMS cannot support rotation in this ROM.

if you're talking about something else, then i haven't tried it yet.

thank for the reply... ;p

and also thank rodrigofd for the hard work... love this rom ^^

Guest bosphorus
... but what about MMs!!!!! Has anyone tried to send or receive MMS? I have a problem to that. I receive an MMs, but when I try to download it it says that "it is impossible to download"

have the same problem problem, i received an MMS, but when i tapping on it nothing happened, how to solve it?!