[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest mgrandia

OK

GREAT JOB!!!!! I HAVE TRY 5 DIFFERENT HTC SENCE 2.5 THEMES / ROMS, THIS IS THE BEST!!!!

But can you tell me when you release a multilanguage ROM, I need the DUTCH version....!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ale Pozzo
Hi,

This is my second beta version of my HTC Sense-based, Omnia2 ROM, after LONG! time from my first Beta 1 release :D

I am sorry i delay a lot from release to release, but this hoby is very time demanding, and i cannot let my life go :D

>> DOWNLOAD NOW. <<

176 MB size, NB0 format, ENGLISH ONLY ROM.

Flash it with Octans Downloader 2.13 or newer, under 'PDA' section.

FULLY COMPATIBLE with I8000 and I8000L PHONES. B7610 NOT SUPPORTED.

ROM is based on latest avaible official stock rom, as to February 26th.

Better flash it with latest EBOOT and PHONE parts.

I don't recommend to use a particular CSC file. CSC files modify some files and settings in an undesired way, i recommend you better not. The rom automatically configures your network settings, anyway.

I WILL ASK FOR ONE USER TO DOWNLOAD , AND RE-UPLOAD TO ONLY ONE MIRROR. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ROM OR LINK IN ANY OTHER PLACE. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ROM. AT MOST, LINK TO THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

Now credits for contributions to my work:

Weisun, Akwan, Bepe, for their handy tools

Wes and Khuanchai for their contibution on the O2 cooking scene

Harshal Dubli, another genius indian expert, for his patches on HTC Album and HTC photo picker

Sorg for rom dumping tool

Rafivitto for his kind help (my Acer S200 mate)

But probably the biggest credit we owe for this to be reality are the big GINKAGE and CHAINFIRE

For those who don't know, real magic behing Sense running on O2 is their work .. thx to you guys ;)

Thanks to everyone for keeping supporting my work ! Very gratefull to you all..!!

All of these ever gratefull for your kind donations:

Diverdude (x2), Lancez, Chng Albert, 40MillionBaht.com, Roger Meijer, Alan smith, Clarel Savournaden, Michal Vogl, Monyozt, Gert-Tom Boonstra, Rick Collins, Anghel, Manos Olymbios, Ivan552, Jacklivehere, Secany, Miguel Arranz Santidrian, Tomas Hudecek, SOHIL ANWAR ALI, iWiNMo (x2), Grzegorz Tatarkin, Lanfranco Lampa, Antonio Castillo León, Antonio Castillo León, Mikiemad, Adam Rosell, C R Chong, Carlos Calens, Abdullah Wafa, Iordanis Dermetzidis, Jan Stadtmüller, 李 柏傑, Lucian Ionut Huidici, Giovanni Pecchia, Rodrigo Antonio Orozco Lino, Alejandros

PS. i post your names according to donations as a retribution, as i can't tell some modaco usernames. If i missed you or you don't desire your name to be included kindly let me know your username and i replace it.

OMNIA2 LE-O2 FUSION BETA 2 ROM

Most HTC Sense bugs have been fixed thanks to Ginkage Libgles library updates. Last version is cooked in, no need to replace it.

Available memory IS AN ISSUE, please DO NOT make posts like 'i can't use this.. is useless.. too little memory... too slow.. etc etc'..

This is mostly an attemp to use an eye-candy interface in one great piece of hardware, Omnia2. HTC Sense and apps are written specifically and optimized for, HTC HD2 phone. So it will ALWAYS be slower, clunkier, and memory-hungry. Either live with it, or use another rom.

REMEMBER that: HD2 phone has 570 !!! MB of RAM... ours has only 256, and half of it available to user..:( ..

Second, HD2 runs on Snapdragon 1Ghz CPU, vs our samsung 800Mhz cpu, and we can magically run HTC Sense, but using an intermediate-adapter, Ginkage libgles interfase, which will probably NEVER run HTC apps in the same native speed as HTC phones... unless Omnia2 cpu were various times more powerful than that of HD2.

It is similar to running console emulators on a PC: your PC power must be VERY superior to the console's , as to run it to real speed..

RULES

- HD2 apps are taken from 1.66 base rom, HTC Sense 2.5.1921. LATEST TMOUS Sense packages are highly unstable to use on Omnia2... i am aware of each tiny HD2 update (i own HD2 myself)

- Use of this software is AS-IS.. there are NONE garantees, and i take no responsabilities.

- It is solely for personal use. Do not distribute it, and please do not modify (cook) it, and release such modified version.

- Don't ask to add or remove X or Y application.

- Try to fix or solve issues by yourself.. and share solutions with the forum, so everyone gets benefited. I can't dedicate full-time support to this.

Hola como estas, sabias que el linck de descarga no funciona :angry: Esta rom se encuentra en español?

Por otro lado, sabes si funciona en mi omnia i8000L, a continuación te paso los datos.

Dispositivo:

PDA: I8000LNVEIK2.

CSC: I8000LUFNIK2.

TELÉFONO: I8000LVEIJ1.

BLUETOOTH: S/W: 2.0.3 H/W: 2.0.1 MAC: C8 7E 75 DB E0 1B.

WI-FI: S/W: 1.2.2.6 H/W: 1.0 MAC 00 21 19 E1 90 21.....

Muchas gracias y muy buen aporte.

Edited by Ale Pozzo

Guest emptyara

I flashed this rom 2 days ago.. It just awesome! I would say this is the best sense rom from others u can get from modaco coz this is my 3rd sense's rom.. work faster than other and most important is many features working great compared with other roms available here.. Thanx rodfigofd!!

PS: fixed gsensor by copy HTCSensorSDK.dll to /windows

added Omnia 2 OEM keyboard coz I want use 12 keypad.. :angry:

anyone know how to make button to appear in video player??

Guest one-turk

hi guys ive problem

i can connect to wifi but there is no data transfare every time if i want surf with opera or ie i get the error connection problem :S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible just to get the home screen so I don't have to flash my phone? I would like the updated home screen with the 2.5 Touchflo and not the 1.x that was released. Is this possible at all?

Guest bratboo
Is it possible just to get the home screen so I don't have to flash my phone? I would like the updated home screen with the 2.5 Touchflo and not the 1.x that was released. Is this possible at all?

The home screen? the sense only?! well you must have alot of free program space to install the cab. anyways you can check it on Noobody and Rapids Sense, just click the download link and look for Sense,touchflo,extras folder and there is a nOObody & Rapid Sense 2.5.2011 Rhodium Core Version.cab

Guest spenaster

Hi I'm Bruno from Argentina, I am trying to download this room and when I do I say that the server is down. I try again later. If possible could you teach me to download so I can install it on my Omnia GT-I8000L. From already thank you very much for your time and help

Guest bratboo
Hi I'm Bruno from Argentina, I am trying to download this room and when I do I say that the server is down. I try again later. If possible could you teach me to download so I can install it on my Omnia GT-I8000L. From already thank you very much for your time and help

See post 824 just 2 post above yours! B)

Guest spenaster
See post 824 just 2 post above yours! B)

Thanks I'm downloading now, I wanted to ask something else if you do not mind. Let me know if I have to flash the four parts of the room or only part of the PDA. This is to keep the 3G cellular company in my country. I am very new and not lose my phone in a flash. Already thanks for your help and your time. Greetings from Argentina

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest CARLOS13
Hi,

This is my second beta version of my HTC Sense-based, Omnia2 ROM, after LONG! time from my first Beta 1 release :(

I am sorry i delay a lot from release to release, but this hoby is very time demanding, and i cannot let my life go :)

>> DOWNLOAD NOW. <<

176 MB size, NB0 format, ENGLISH ONLY ROM.

Flash it with Octans Downloader 2.13 or newer, under 'PDA' section.

FULLY COMPATIBLE with I8000 and I8000L PHONES. B7610 NOT SUPPORTED.

ROM is based on latest avaible official stock rom, as to February 26th.

Better flash it with latest EBOOT and PHONE parts.

I don't recommend to use a particular CSC file. CSC files modify some files and settings in an undesired way, i recommend you better not. The rom automatically configures your network settings, anyway.

I WILL ASK FOR ONE USER TO DOWNLOAD , AND RE-UPLOAD TO ONLY ONE MIRROR. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ROM OR LINK IN ANY OTHER PLACE. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ROM. AT MOST, LINK TO THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

Now credits for contributions to my work:

Weisun, Akwan, Bepe, for their handy tools

Wes and Khuanchai for their contibution on the O2 cooking scene

Harshal Dubli, another genius indian expert, for his patches on HTC Album and HTC photo picker

Sorg for rom dumping tool

Rafivitto for his kind help (my Acer S200 mate)

But probably the biggest credit we owe for this to be reality are the big GINKAGE and CHAINFIRE

For those who don't know, real magic behing Sense running on O2 is their work .. thx to you guys :(

Thanks to everyone for keeping supporting my work ! Very gratefull to you all..!!

All of these ever gratefull for your kind donations:

Diverdude (x2), Lancez, Chng Albert, 40MillionBaht.com, Roger Meijer, Alan smith, Clarel Savournaden, Michal Vogl, Monyozt, Gert-Tom Boonstra, Rick Collins, Anghel, Manos Olymbios, Ivan552, Jacklivehere, Secany, Miguel Arranz Santidrian, Tomas Hudecek, SOHIL ANWAR ALI, iWiNMo (x2), Grzegorz Tatarkin, Lanfranco Lampa, Antonio Castillo León, Antonio Castillo León, Mikiemad, Adam Rosell, C R Chong, Carlos Calens, Abdullah Wafa, Iordanis Dermetzidis, Jan Stadtmüller, 李 柏傑, Lucian Ionut Huidici, Giovanni Pecchia, Rodrigo Antonio Orozco Lino, Alejandros

PS. i post your names according to donations as a retribution, as i can't tell some modaco usernames. If i missed you or you don't desire your name to be included kindly let me know your username and i replace it.

OMNIA2 LE-O2 FUSION BETA 2 ROM

Most HTC Sense bugs have been fixed thanks to Ginkage Libgles library updates. Last version is cooked in, no need to replace it.

Available memory IS AN ISSUE, please DO NOT make posts like 'i can't use this.. is useless.. too little memory... too slow.. etc etc'..

This is mostly an attemp to use an eye-candy interface in one great piece of hardware, Omnia2. HTC Sense and apps are written specifically and optimized for, HTC HD2 phone. So it will ALWAYS be slower, clunkier, and memory-hungry. Either live with it, or use another rom.

REMEMBER that: HD2 phone has 570 !!! MB of RAM... ours has only 256, and half of it available to user..;) ..

Second, HD2 runs on Snapdragon 1Ghz CPU, vs our samsung 800Mhz cpu, and we can magically run HTC Sense, but using an intermediate-adapter, Ginkage libgles interfase, which will probably NEVER run HTC apps in the same native speed as HTC phones... unless Omnia2 cpu were various times more powerful than that of HD2.

It is similar to running console emulators on a PC: your PC power must be VERY superior to the console's , as to run it to real speed..

RULES

- HD2 apps are taken from 1.66 base rom, HTC Sense 2.5.1921. LATEST TMOUS Sense packages are highly unstable to use on Omnia2... i am aware of each tiny HD2 update (i own HD2 myself)

- Use of this software is AS-IS.. there are NONE garantees, and i take no responsabilities.

- It is solely for personal use. Do not distribute it, and please do not modify (cook) it, and release such modified version.

- Don't ask to add or remove X or Y application.

- Try to fix or solve issues by yourself.. and share solutions with the forum, so everyone gets benefited. I can't dedicate full-time support to this.

Guest CARLOS13

hi, rodrigofd what Rom is your hd2 base in? please i have downloaded but to flash it i need to konw the oficial based rom thank you very much for tour job

Guest Premjeeth

Looks like the file is corrupt. I tried extracting it with both 7zip and winrar, but there was crc error.

When i tried flashing it, it failed.

Guest nokia6310
hola a todoas alguien me puede decir donde descargar esta rom? gracias

Is it possible to make this rom for free (no questions)

Link for dowload work work, but when extract with winrar give defo crc rrror!!!!!!!

put another link to good room

Edited by nokia6310

• 2 weeks later...