[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest mediacell
OK well important update:

i almost have ROM completed.... Manila LATEST is running. It includes tabs Home, People, Messages, Mail, Internet, Stock, Twitter, Stocks, Settings, AND NEW : E BOOK READER, DOCUMENT BROWSER. Also it is Footprints, but as it core functions are tied up to camera driver, it is basically useless.

Other gadgets work too (menu notification, comm manager, volume, phone dialer, messaging (this version seems to be faster and 'usable').. etc etc

It is all built on top JB1 rom.

But there is a big issue related to LIBGLES wrapper: some change introduced in new Sense engine, doesn't go well in some way, what makes that some images (particular contact pics in contact list) after some seconds, show messed up!. This is really annoying.

Also the 2 or 3 manila crashes remain (add weather location, search internet from tab, search contact)... but they can be lived with.

SO here is my simple rule: if some OPENGL guru expert caritative soul agrees to achieve to fix this libgles bugs, which i am CONVINCED that are little easy for 'him' to fix:) ... i release ROM just when such thing is done :D..... of course i am indirectly referring to OpenGL lib geniuses Ginkage and Chainfire!

Don't mis-interpret my msg. i am not demanding anything in any way ... but this time i want to release a tidy an almost-perfect ROM ... we really need help here... i humbly ask for it... help me convince them !

waiting for Ginkage and chainfire to fix the lib GL

Guest rodrigofd

Good news pals! Master GK will be giving me his good hand in short time, so we can polish ROM issues... so we can hope of having something nice in short days time... :D

In other subject, i just received my HD2, which i can now use to compare to O2.... i have to tell you , its hard to judge one over the other !! both are outstanding devices... but really, HD2 speed is simply in-credible..... nothing matches it i think....

well.. cheers

Guest bosphorus
Good news pals! Master GK will be giving me his good hand in short time, so we can polish ROM issues... so we can hope of having something nice in short days time... :D

In other subject, i just received my HD2, which i can now use to compare to O2.... i have to tell you , its hard to judge one over the other !! both are outstanding devices... but really, HD2 speed is simply in-credible..... nothing matches it i think....

well.. cheers

really good news, good luck buddy!!! wait for yrs

well.. cheers

I bought an HD2 and sell it again after 4 days....

For me:

- worse camera

- worse screen ( I mean, amoled), the rest is better hd2

- too big.

- multimedia part worse than omnia2, with music bug if your music collection is bigger than 4gb.

and the worst thing, the battery life.... not usable for me.

But I have to admit that is fast fast fast!

Guest lucienium
how does it going on the ultra lite rom rodrigofd?

I agree.

Kindly release an Ultra Lite ROM with just the Samsung camera application and FM Radio application. Everything else (including MS stuff, namely Windows Live, Windows Market Place, Online widgets, and even Microsoft Office) should be removed together with the rest of Samsung's additional stuff.

Please, please, please. :-D

Guest rodrigofd
I bought an HD2 and sell it again after 4 days....

For me:

- worse camera

- worse screen ( I mean, amoled), the rest is better hd2

- too big.

- multimedia part worse than omnia2, with music bug if your music collection is bigger than 4gb.

and the worst thing, the battery life.... not usable for me.

But I have to admit that is fast fast fast!

Well i agree with you in some points, up to what i was able to experience for now.

For me, the single, clear thing that O2 stands over Hd2 is on amoled screen prettyness, regarding contrast, color and vividness... screen on hd2 seems grey-ish and not as bright.. BUT, it is bigger (i do like this), screen is much more sensitive, and capacitive (room to use such feature in future), and it seems MUCH MORE durable than O2.

I don't know you guys, but O2 screen is TERRIBLY delicate, it is extremely easy to scratch it.

About camera, not sure it really is worse one over the another...

Well, 'nough off - topic :D ... i'll stay you updated !

Guest speedfrog
@RFD

would u consider to keep the market place and MSN weather in ur next release? very important to me or some of us. thanks :D

no,this it is a ultra lite rom,you can install that with a cab.

Guest ronalgps

hey rogrigo i still using your first beta and i have some themes for the icon and face and iam super happy thank again for your cool job i have installed Chainfire-HD2-3D-Driver-Patch-1.1 and some i forget to i have O2 but i like the combination of omnia 2 with htc2 thank for all and waiting for THE 2de beta

Edited by ronalgps

no,this it is a ultra lite rom,you can install that with a cab.

first of all, if u can find MSN weather cab plz link me to it. coz i have done anything i could with no result and marketplace just simply wont let u install MSN weather.

secend of all, i dont think u can speak for RFD, can u?

Edited by Lancez

Guest ti994a2

The i8000 would have to be most poorly released phone ever. When will someone release something that will allow us to use the phone rather spending time resetting it because of glitches? Very dissapointed, wake up everyone! Anyone want to buy my phone? All reasonable offers considered. Phone is in australia.

post 7

and i doesnt speak for RFD

thanks for the link, frog. anyway, this was the first thing i tried b4 i posted such request to RFD as well as XDA. it just dosent work. so i guess a less than 900kb file is not going to be a big deal if RFD leave it in his next ROM, isn't it?

Guest SelfCreation
The i8000 would have to be most poorly released phone ever. When will someone release something that will allow us to use the phone rather spending time resetting it because of glitches? Very dissapointed, wake up everyone! Anyone want to buy my phone? All reasonable offers considered. Phone is in australia.

Ok , seriously dude ,

First off the Iphone is only SMOOTHER because it DOES NOT multy task ( SHIIIITY ) second it has no Interface Unless you consider a list of apps as a Interface lol ( SHIIIITYER ) the Iphone Hardware could be haff as good as an Windows phone and woulds still run smother because IT HAS NOTHING!!! the iphone is a SHIIIITy phone, only reason people thinkn its good is cause of it 100,00 USLESS apps

Second the BETA 2 WIll come out evan if the bugs presis ,, hence why they call it a BETa!! retard , Second this phone is AMAZING!! and its not SAMSUNGs JOB to release Updates on WINDOWS!!! that is 100% up to your carrier!! or Microsoft!

you can have a phone with ROGERS and the same phone with BELL , bell will get an upgrade rogers wont! . WHY ? cause some companys are CHEAP!!! so befor you open your DUMB moth and POST 2 times with nothing but USLESS complaints DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Guest stylus1828

Guys stop being so mean, and watch your language. This is not a forum were you can insult people because they have an opinion about something. ti994a2 has his opinion regarding omnia 2 and he has the right to have it, so stop acting like kids.

Guest skalli07

hello all ,

first , please excuse my bad english ( i m morrocan , and english is the third language in morroco :D ) ,

does is someone of you knows how to change the keyboard of htc-leo beta1 to azerty or change the swype one ^^ !

thx for u're help , and thx rogrigo for u're efforts ( can't wait for the beta2 :D )

Edited by skalli07