[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest Richard Lu

This version is better then bate1 and thanks a lot. By the way, I have two questions:

1. How to close the SMS dialog?

2. How to open the Windows Live mail inbox?

Can anybody help?

Thanks~!

Guest Will.
Thats task manager, you're no longer need that as you can press+hold the diamond button in the middle that serves similar task.

Thanks for ur answer

That's too bad, i really liked the fact that you could see the RAM in there. Anyway to get that back? Now you have to go through like 4 menus... Don't know why HTC did that.

Also, does anyone know where to get the original Samsung task manager (with the sliding 3D panels and all???)

Otherwise great rom, very few hangs and much faster. FB integration works very well too

Thx for thw work Rod

Guest saahaa

hi Rod

i have some problem when i turn off omnia2 and i plug to charger or to PC it give me this massage

No charging image Download CSC binary!!!?

finale god work master

Guest rodrigofd
hi Rod

i have some problem when i turn off omnia2 and i plug to charger or to PC it give me this massage

No charging image Download CSC binary!!!?

finale god work master

It's because you erased your CSC... it is completely harmless the message, in any case i'll soon post a CSC that adds such animations.

Guest saahaa
It's because you erased your CSC... it is completely harmless the message, in any case i'll soon post a CSC that adds such animations.

thank you master :(

Guest SergentMT
Thank Rod!!!! You are great and I think you did this beta 2 with almost perfect situation after 2 days testing on it.

Below are the issues I met and some questions, want to share with the guys concern on this topic:

Issues:

Windows live after sync, only can see hotmail headline in Sense's "Mail" tap, doesn't exsit in mail box and can't see the whole content. If click "Account Settings" in "Mail" tap, can see "Hotmail" account but it's grey and can't be edit.

Not able to update stock with GPRS in China. (China Mobile, 2G connection, but it work if update with wireless) Anybody facing this issue in other location?

Audio Booster doesn't work. (Not able to click "On" box)

Footprints doesn't work.

Questions:

Why connect to GPRS everytime Sense launch? I guess for Weather updating?

How to use the function "Internect time sync" in Settings->Data Services? I click the boxes but not sure when it will sync?

Can you clean the rings doesn't exist with this ROM? In Samsung settings, there are many rings actually doesn't exsit but still leave titles there.

I get around 46M free program RAM everytime I reboot, I just wondering how chokia get 53M with Sense? I did tried 2 flashes (eboot: JB1, CSC: JB1, Phone JB1; and eboot: JB1, CSC: None and erase CSC, Phone JB1) but get same result.

You can try http://www.modaco.com/content/pocket-pc-ge...5/#entry1141092

don't know if it works in your case

Guest monyozt

anyone know how to set volume button to volume app? coz default one is set to up and down.. i need to make louder earphone when making a call...

Guest redzone321
How did you disabled it redzone321 ?

check the big faq / how to thread its in there

i used advance configuration tools myself

Edited by redzone321

Guest sioppao

would overclocking the phone make improvements in the interface? i remember using beta1 with an overclocked O2, the weather animations moved much faster, however i cannot keep the settings intact as everytime the phone goes to sleep it goes back to the original clockspeed.

Guest gallant_suri

Guys,

I found following issues (might be already posted not sure)

1. 2-3 sec lagging in incoming call connect.

2. ActiveSync does not connect to Exchange server(where as it perfectly works in secany's feb rom).

3. When I unlock it'll take 3-4 sec to load home screen.

4. After installation (Done hard reset) within 12 hrs of time I've done 5-6 times soft reset due to s/w hangs.

Still trying to find many more issues.

Guest Miguel Singson
Guys,

I found following issues (might be already posted not sure)

1. 2-3 sec lagging in incoming call connect.

2. ActiveSync does not connect to Exchange server(where as it perfectly works in secany's feb rom).

3. When I unlock it'll take 3-4 sec to load home screen.

4. After installation (Done hard reset) within 12 hrs of time I've done 5-6 times soft reset due to s/w hangs.

Still trying to find many more issues.

abt #1. thats not a HD2 port ROM issue. even with Official Samsung or Secanys Rom, theres a 2-3 sec delay when someone is calling you. meaning it rings usually twice on their side before your phone actually turns on to notify you of the incoming call. Its a samsung fail thing hehe

Guest gaia_18

Hi RFD!

Just want to say that i love this rom & that this is the reason y i bought the O2. Thanks for your hard work & for sharing this to us... :(

But im sad that i cant play 1 of my favorite games Resco Bubbles. d ball just wont move.... can i do something about this?

anyone playing resco bubbles w/ this rom?

Edit: hmmm... it seems that after uninstalling Xtrakt2 & resetting like 5 times solved it... :(

Edited by gaia_18

Guest DJAviator

Rodrigo,

Thanks for the nice work, really enjoying your ROM to the fullest at the moment. I flashed mine together with the latest Secany eBoot. I have 46 Mb RAM free at startup, and it decreases to +- 30/35 when using it, so I am really happy with it!

There are still a few OpenGL glitches here and there, but I guess that's just a matter of time before those will be solved. It's the Google Search and Twitter input window that still don't move properly when the keyboard pops up.

I will try to find some more glitches over the day.

Regards,

-Geert

Guest darkworldzz
Why connect to GPRS everytime Sense launch???

Its wasting my money! can someone please help me with this issue??/

Cheers.

Take your time and read the previous posts..............!!!!!!!!! Duh....

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest gaia_18
Why connect to GPRS everytime Sense launch???

Its wasting my money! can someone please help me with this issue??/

Cheers.

same problem here... did u "erase csc" on flashing? when i din't hav csc, i did not hav this problem.

when i flashed back to JB1 all parts, then flashed this rom w/o erasing csc, this problem occured.. & it always conects to wap lmt (in latvia?) w/c is weird coz im from philippines.

maybe you should try flashing again & erase csc...

Guest ular_king
Hi RFD!

Just want to say that i love this rom & that this is the reason y i bought the O2. Thanks for your hard work & for sharing this to us... :(

But im sad that i cant play 1 of my favorite games Resco Bubbles. d ball just wont move.... can i do something about this?

anyone playing resco bubbles w/ this rom?

Edit: hmmm... it seems that after uninstalling Xtrakt2 & resetting like 5 times solved it... :(

Same goes for me, can't play resco bubbles and resco snake. Is this have to do with the HTCsensorSDK?

Hi Rod,

Launch the browser how to change browser? Registry in the settings, i could not find. Thanks in advance. Remain everything is going well :(

This version is better then bate1 and thanks a lot. By the way, I have two questions:

1. How to close the SMS dialog?

2. How to open the Windows Live mail inbox?

Can anybody help?

Thanks~!

Reinstall WindowsLive.cab

Guest gaia_18
Same goes for me, can't play resco bubbles and resco snake. Is this have to do with the HTCsensorSDK?

ular_king, resco games are already working perfectly on mine! i don't think it has something to do with htcsensor sdk as it is already included in rom. or check under windows folder if u hav it. Resetting helps. so try resetting after installing the game.

Guest ular_king
ular_king, resco games are already working perfectly on mine! i don't think it has something to do with htcsensor sdk as it is already included in rom. or check under windows folder if u hav it. Resetting helps. so try resetting after installing the game.

When u said resetting, do u mean hard reset or just on/off the phone?