[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest Wello2009
Samsung Settings >> Network Settings >> Browser Connection - select Automatically settings | Softreset :(

thx man it worked :( :(

Guest Albertri
I am using it . Cab save on "Device" . Set on Level 3. every time run i can get free memory about 48mb

got it! installed mine at My Storage.. will re-install to Device...

Guest Calan Boo
try this : Samsung Settings>Button>Wake up>

thanks for the lovely rom RDH :( been using this for a couple of days now and find it really enjoyable. got around 50ish mb of ram on boot and that's pretty normal for me. got a few questions though for anyone who can help

1. is it possible to switch the QWERTY keyboard to PHONE type keyboard using the built in HTC keyboard?

2. how can i make the Photos & Videos tab show my photos/videos upon sliding to that tab? it shows "No picture available" always then when i press album still gives the "No photos or videos found" then i press album again for it to show me the pictures (but no still no videos)

3. can i return the sms function of tmail? when HTC messaging gets kinda quirky i'd like to have an alternative sms option :(

4. is it possible to turn off the clock flipping? it's looks nice and all but it kinda gets distracting when you go back to home and it reverts back to an older time just to show the flipping animation for the current time.

that's all :( hope you guys can help

2. You have to select the "favorite album" for it to show up in HTC UI.

4. There's a cab to switch off clock flipping at xda, havent tested it myself yet though. Got it on the phone but not installed yet.

Guest monyozt
Anyone using HTCAddict CleanRAM?

My Omnia would crash the HTC Sense around 50% of the time I run CleanRAM. Anyone had the same problem? Its a god utlility in regaining lost RAM. but it's a pain to manually reboot your Omnia 2 :(

same with me :(

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad

Does anyone have a problem with Wireless connection ?!

I can't turn on mine ... I tried through HTC & Samaung settings, nothing seems to be working ?!

what is the problem ?! Provided that I flashed this rom with all the latest JB1 eboot, phone, CSC parts ?!!!!!

Guest darkworldzz

ok heres what i realized and tink is causing the auto connect to internet/data connection everytime sense is started.. if its already been reported then pls ignore this..

here's what i tink.. each time sense loads, somehow the microsoft direct push will be auto on... not confirmed but i have seen it turn green for a split sec and off everytime i scroll to wireless control.. but it is easily solved using data connection managers...

Guest xaznxplaya

Oh well..I tried to flash the ROM and I get FAIL-BootloaderReconnect after a few seconds..

PS: NVM, fixed.

Edited by xaznxplaya

Guest fekovic

Does [ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 works with JA1?

And can we change icons in "programs" tabs?

Edited by fekovic

Guest Will.
Guys is it me or I can't seem to add any contact in the favorite list. All my contacts are in my sim's card, by the way.

They have to be in your cell phone and not your sim card to be added to the favorite contact panel. I had the same issue.

What you can do is copy your sim to your cell phone and in the settings select View: Phone and not SIM. That way you will only see the contacts on your phone (this avoids seeing the name twice)

Guest Albertri
same with me :(

Have you tried installing the cleanRAM to yur device not the My storage? I have followed NikAhmad advice and I have not hit any freezes or crashes since then

Guest Calan Boo

Anyone having problems with the GPS? My O2 cant find the GPS receiver, tried all ports but nothing seems to work. I only flashed the PDA but everything else has been working perfectly in this ROM so didnt bother with Eboot and Phone. Is there anything there that affects the GPS? So its not that it cant lock on to any satellites, it cant even start looking. Google Maps gets stuck on "Initializing GPS...".

Any hint or help in the right direction is very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Guest iTamad
1. no solution from me, sorry

2. try putting only photos in the source folder, might help

4. disable clock flip here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583161

thanks for the help sioppao :( would you happen to know how to change the default source folder (it's in my documents\my pictures) since i stock all my photos and vids in my storage. i can't seem to find the exact registry field (or maybe im just blind sorry)

the clock flip fix works good it stopped reverting the clock to a previous time and just simply flips to the next minute when needed:D

another question. when disabling the HTC dialer and using the default WinMo dialer do you guys get a white text on white background for the contacts selection in the dialer?

Guest monyozt
Anyone having problems with the GPS? My O2 cant find the GPS receiver, tried all ports but nothing seems to work. I only flashed the PDA but everything else has been working perfectly in this ROM so didnt bother with Eboot and Phone. Is there anything there that affects the GPS? So its not that it cant lock on to any satellites, it cant even start looking. Google Maps gets stuck on "Initializing GPS...".

Any hint or help in the right direction is very welcome. Thanks in advance.

GMXT and google maps works fine with this ROM (tested!)

Have you tried installing the cleanRAM to yur device not the My storage? I have followed NikAhmad advice and I have not hit any freezes or crashes since then

ok i'll try bro..

Guest kaizer hanz
Co0kies Sense 2.5 Home Tab Mod, Editor on OMNIA 2

Have you tried "Laskar Themes" ..?

if I try to install part1 always HTCSense "can not launch" I thought it might be problematic in the OpenGL ES 3D drivers? :( maybe .. :(

Guest Albertri

tried it its working great :( so far no freezes or crashes

anyone tried using chainfire's HD2/Leo 3D Driver Patch v1.1 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=592663

and the O2 FPU enabler?

I am using both was crossing my finger as ChainFire created the 3D Driver for HD2 not Omnia and together was running the omnia FPU enabler... so far working

Guest NewForce

Thank you very much rodrigofd for your great Leo2 rom. :(

It work fine except, I had no way to close the threaded sms ui after replying to a sms, even pressing hard on the End Call key.

I'll need first go to other than threaded sms tab, any of those with "Back" softkey then only I can press this softkey it to get back to HTC Sense home screen.

rodrigofd, you had any idea what's go wrong or how to solve it?

Below screenshots for your reference

post-31662-1267773361_thumb.jpgpost-31662-1267774012_thumb.jpg

Edited by NewForce

Guest iTamad
2. You have to select the "favorite album" for it to show up in HTC UI.

4. There's a cab to switch off clock flipping at xda, havent tested it myself yet though. Got it on the phone but not installed yet.

thanks also for the reply :( i was having trouble changing the registry field for the images. the value of "favorite_folder" kept reverting back to [CAMERA] no matter what i did. but i finally got it to work and now all shots from my camera shows in the photo tab. also used the flip cab and it works if you havn't tried it yet. stops the clock from reverting to an older time just to flip to current time.

Guest Will.
Thank you very much rodrigofd for your great Leo2 rom. :(

It work fine except, I had no way to close the threaded sms ui after replying to a sms, even pressing hard on the End Call key.

I'll need first go to other than threaded sms tab, any of those with "Back" softkey then only I can press this softkey it to get back to HTC Sense home screen.

rodrigofd, you had any idea what's go wrong or how to solve it?

Below screenshots for your reference

post-31662-1267773361_thumb.jpgpost-31662-1267774012_thumb.jpg

Same here, i don't think we can do anything about it though...