[ROM] HD2 Leo2 Fusion / BETA 2 RELEASED TODAY

Guest rodrigofd

Guest TheEndGame7

Thank You! rodrigofd IM IN LOVE WITH THIS ROM (Just need it to work for me) <_<! My main Problem: I turn the phone on NO Sound, and I get "Phone "The phone is currently off. Would you like to turn on?" (Wireless Radio Currently OFF) I tap YES and the phone service is still off? So I tap on the top of the screen (Notifications) and phone still says off. So I go into Wireless controls and its ion Airplane mode. I try turning that off and it just stays on. Bluetooth, Wifi, (Work) they turn off and on Any suggestion, files, liks to point me in the right direction? I've tried re flashing and reading and more reading with no success. Thank you ahead of time! aslo when the phone goes to sleep it really goes into a coma until I take the battery out and power it on again or uncheck every back light option.

Edited by TheEndGame7

Guest xaznxplaya

Guys, is it me or the accelerometer doesn't work. I tried Teeter and Resco bubble but nothing work >_>. The HTC Sensor seems already in the windows folder.

PS: It works now, I had to add the old one.

Edited by xaznxplaya

Guest LaZY-T

im trying to flash my fone with octans 2.13 and octans won't connect. when i press detect it just says setup and thats it i have flashed my fone using octans before but now i can't!!!!! any solutions?

Guest TheEndGame7

Ok after hours of no sleep it looks like all I might need is the VZW Omnia 2 i920 OEM .csc file if anyone has this or can just point me in the right direction for it I would really appreciate that. Thank you in advance!

Edited by TheEndGame7

Guest DunKnow

Returning back to home screen after sms is also a problem for me, nice work Rodrigofd <_< Did anyone tried out the HD2 mini lockscreen on this rom?

Guest sgmem88
Returning back to home screen after sms is also a problem for me, nice work Rodrigofd <_< Did anyone tried out the HD2 mini lockscreen on this rom?

same here on sms issue

Guest Ordinary

anybody tried to install samsung original keyboard ?

it seems like cant install . i found a cab in this forum .

or anyone with the working cab can you please share it ?

thanks ?

Guest TheEndGame7

Any body have the WM 6.5 VZW Omnia i920 OEM .eboot, .csc, phone, and pda??? Any of the following might hopefully help my issues? can't seem to get VZW update tool to connect even though it's installed correctly on WinXP and Active sync connected!?! Any help with my issues about would be greatly appreciated! Links, Suggestions, etc.. THANK YOU!

Edited by TheEndGame7

Guest masterboy

Thank you a lot! Rodrigofd for your amazing Leo2 rom.

I want to asking one question :

In phonebook, why there is not reject feature?

can i use a default phonebook?

Sorry I can't speak english very well.

Guest ronalgps
Any body have the WM 6.5 VZW Omnia i920 OEM .eboot, .csc, phone, and pda??? Any of the following might hopefully help my issues? can't seem to get VZW update tool to connect even though it's installed correctly on WinXP and Active sync connected!?! Any help with my issues about would be greatly appreciated! Links, Suggestions, etc.. THANK YOU!

maybe that can help you

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...on-rom-extract/

Guest NikAhmad
im trying to flash my fone with octans 2.13 and octans won't connect. when i press detect it just says setup and thats it i have flashed my fone using octans before but now i can't!!!!! any solutions?

don't forget the basic rule , switch off the phone by hold bottom right button

Guest sgmem88
When launching Crayon Physics, can hear music but can't see anything. The screen is just black.

Any one having same issue?

Just to share...

Downloaded a 14MB version of this game from FuzeMobility, and it works well

Guest TRoN_1

On my laptop with Vista 32 bit, phone is off when I run Octans. When I click DETECT, the START DOWNLOADING button stays gray, I wait a few seconds then unplug/replug USB cable and START DOWNLOADING button becomes available.

Guest LaZY-T

does anyone having problems with alarm?when i try to set the alarm i dun see anything but blank screen, so to sett the alarm i need go IN to START-SETTINGS- CLOCK&ALARM. when i had beta version 1 it was ok but with beta2 i have this problem any solutions?

Guest fekovic

When i start my o2 shows this two message, how to solve it? And this message also shows when i use phone. And how to turn off Animated wallpaper and set up some simpler?

please help me! <_<

post-614679-1267976531_thumb.jpg

post-614679-1267976536_thumb.jpg

Edited by fekovic

Guest NikAhmad
When i start my o2 shows this two message, how to solve it? And this message also shows when i use phone. And how to turn off Animated wallpaper and set up some simpler?

please help me! <_<

My phone also like that, "the phone try to connect to internet/GPRS" then i install NoData.Cab as per suggest by member inside this forum. To turn off animated wallpaper you must do registry tweak. You can check previous post. Tqvm