[ROMS][DC23] WM6.5 Yardi4life- 23568, 23563 [May 6]

Guest yardi4life

Guest yardi4life

Did you notice that Window default lock screen now works properly in DC23 update? Its a pity they did not fix the phone button issue when you disable the samsung dailer.

Guest amdzero
Did you notice that Window default lock screen now works properly in DC23 update? Its a pity they did not fix the phone button issue when you disable the samsung dailer.

does it stop the camera button from workin? I thought when I tried it it still turned the camera on.

Guest yardi4life
does it stop the camera button from workin? I thought when I tried it it still turned the camera on.

I tested it repeatedly and the camera application did not start behind the lock screen. Then I unlock the phone just to be sure and the camera was not there. At least that's my experience.

Guest jpenman

is this default samsung one or the winmo 6.5 slider one?

Guest JeremyGNJ

Ok so now that i've played with the official Samsung ROM for a half day, i'm glad that I flashed Yardi's ROM on day 1!!!

Can't wait for the full Yardi ROM to be updated!

Guest RoyalDrew
So new update was release from Samsung for the i920.

All future rom from me will use this as a base.

So I'm thinking I'm going make it a requirement for you to load this update on your phone before loading a future ROM from me to prevent any problems.

I will upload 23563 Lite and Full after I have ported the update into the ROM. Then I will removed all earlier ROMs to prevent any confusion.

23563 Lite is up for the all the impatient once. (This does not yet contain changes from the DC23 update)

Do you have a custom DC23 Rom yet? I'm using the official one right now and there is way too much bloat for me.

Guest yardi4life

DC23 update in first post

Lite Roms:

23563 - Has Office 2010 beta and updated Outlook.

Download here uploaded 4/23/2010 10:39pm EST

Fully loaded Roms:

Download here uploaded 4/23/2010 10:30pm EST

Edited by yardi4life

Guest jpenman
DC23 update in first post

Lite Roms:

Download here uploaded 4/23/2010 10:39pm EST

Fully loaded Roms:

Download here uploaded 4/23/2010 10:30pm EST

didnt you alreayd have the lite 23563 Rom uploaded? if so whats the difference with this one?

Guest yardi4life
didnt you alreayd have the lite 23563 Rom uploaded? if so whats the difference with this one?

DC23 Update

Edited by yardi4life

Guest jezze boi

hmm... looks like I'll be away from updates for now ):

i tried to update to DC23 and something went wrong and my phone wouldn't even turn on nor charge or anything

sent to verizon and will be getting a new one soon

can't wait to try out these updates...

Guest kdkinc
hmm... looks like I'll be away from updates for now ):

i tried to update to DC23 and something went wrong and my phone wouldn't even turn on nor charge or anything

sent to verizon and will be getting a new one soon

can't wait to try out these updates...

I got a referb O2 awhile back works great looks brand new.

sorry about DC23 update issue...

:huh: :P

Guest Snow02

I've flashed my phone 3 times in the past week. Went to 23557 Monday, then the samsung update came out, so I had to flash the new 23563... It's getting a little ridiculous. I'm holding off on any more until you get a new one based on samsungs 6.5.3 they're supposed to release next month.

Thanks again for the work, yardi. Each successive build has been better and better. If you have a donation link be sure to put it up.

Guest amdzero
I've flashed my phone 3 times in the past week. Went to 23557 Monday, then the samsung update came out, so I had to flash the new 23563... It's getting a little ridiculous. I'm holding off on any more until you get a new one based on samsungs 6.5.3 they're supposed to release next month.

Thanks again for the work, yardi. Each successive build has been better and better. If you have a donation link be sure to put it up.

You think thats rediculous, try being a chef and testing each build LOL!

Also Good work Yardi!

Guest JeremyGNJ
I'm holding off on any more until you get a new one based on samsungs 6.5.3 they're supposed to release next month.

Where'd you hear this? Havent even seen this rumor.

Guest omnia2tester

Hello Yardi

Can I ask you what CAB you used for "remote desktop mobile" in your latest rom?

I want to be able to reinstall it on different roms. However all other cabs I find on the web do not seem to work.

Thanks!

Guest abuttio
Hello Yardi

Can I ask you what CAB you used for "remote desktop mobile" in your latest rom?

I want to be able to reinstall it on different roms. However all other cabs I find on the web do not seem to work.

Thanks!

Why are you trying to take the Dialer out of the ROM? It's a better dialer than I have seen in a while..

Just out of curiosity, why does DC23 need to be flashed before this? Is it the ERI?

Guest JeremyGNJ
Why are you trying to take the Dialer out of the ROM? It's a better dialer than I have seen in a while..

Just out of curiosity, why does DC23 need to be flashed before this? Is it the ERI?

I agree. The Samsung Dialer/Phonebook is the best WindowsMobiled dialer I've ever had, and I've been using them since the Samsung i700.

The only negative is that Yardi's ROM still leaves the scroll bar...maybe that's why.

Guest jpenman
I agree. The Samsung Dialer/Phonebook is the best WindowsMobiled dialer I've ever had, and I've been using them since the Samsung i700.

The only negative is that Yardi's ROM still leaves the scroll bar...maybe that's why.

the problem i see with it is the incoming call screen...it is just buttons for answer and ignore so its easy pocket hit one...so by taking out the dialer you can add whatever incoming call app you want with no trouble