[ROMS][DC23] WM6.5 Yardi4life- 23568, 23563 [May 6]

Guest yardi4life

Guest Snow02
Is there any updates on this issue?

I was going to take some time off today and update my phone...but for once I actually have it running quite stable (have been for the past few months) and I really don't want to go to work on monday and have stuff not working properly, *especially* WMWifiRouter. Please post an update when you get a chance, I would appreciate it!

Are you using the latest WMWR btw? 2.00 was released on April 26 2010.

Nope. Might need to check that. Thanks for the info.

Guest surgex
Nope. Might need to check that. Thanks for the info.

Plz let me know how it goes!

I want to update to DC23 or w\e the latest update is, but I *need* WMWR so I can give my iPad internet.

Guest jbr05ki
Plz let me know how it goes!

I want to update to DC23 or w\e the latest update is, but I *need* WMWR so I can give my iPad internet.

Try this. I use Yardi's latest rom and this works.

Guest slimyspartagus

WMWifiRouter Is working for me. I just have the trial version, but it is the latest one. I have yardis previous ROM, the first one he put out after the DC23 update I think. but he said that there has not been any significant change between that one and this one. I just posted using my WMW connection.

Guest mdkpnj

This is an odd one. I've been running this ROM for several weeks now with no problems at all. Late last week, I started getting a very rapid battery drain. It would drain 15-20% in an hour even if I dit not use the device at all. I fugured it was a battery problem, so I flashed to Ninja's ROM as it looks closest to stack. Behold, no more battery issue.

The only thing new I had installed about a week ago was the new Bing. I insatlled that on Ninja's ROM and still no batterry issue.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks.

Guest kdkinc
This is an odd one. I've been running this ROM for several weeks now with no problems at all. Late last week, I started getting a very rapid battery drain. It would drain 15-20% in an hour even if I dit not use the device at all. I fugured it was a battery problem, so I flashed to Ninja's ROM as it looks closest to stack. Behold, no more battery issue.

The only thing new I had installed about a week ago was the new Bing. I insatlled that on Ninja's ROM and still no batterry issue.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks.

I found that Bing can develop a appetite for batteries.

When you close it I think the GPS is still pinging also IMO its tided into Outlook somehow (???)

I uninstalled it, reflashed , then reinstalled it. Seems better this time but I've had limited use or I have it plugged into my lighter for extended use.

:rolleyes: :D

Guest Omega Ra
I found that Bing can develop a appetite for batteries.

When you close it I think the GPS is still pinging also IMO its tided into Outlook somehow (???)

I uninstalled it, reflashed , then reinstalled it. Seems better this time but I've had limited use or I have it plugged into my lighter for extended use.

:rolleyes: :D

when I use BING I always plug it in. But I also have CGPS installed and can turn the GPS on/off with that.

Guest slimyspartagus

I really like this ROM, it is very fast and stable. I haven't had any problems with it. I installed the Iphone today Theme on top of it and they work really well together. I like how the Iphone today has the battery level indicator icon and RAM usage Icon on the home screen.. Yadi, how can I give you something for the work you have done on this project? I don't see anything in the first post.

Guest mdkpnj
when I use BING I always plug it in. But I also have CGPS installed and can turn the GPS on/off with that.

Thank you, I think you are right. I have not yet reinstalled Bing, and battery life is normal again.

Guest Snow02

I got a notification message this morning that changes had been made to my phone that required a restart. I didn't install anything. I have no idea what I have installed that auto-updates, and was given no indication what program it may have been. Best I can guess it would have been My Phone or Marketplace. Anyone else get this as well?

Guest surgex
WMWifiRouter Is working for me. I just have the trial version, but it is the latest one. I have yardis previous ROM, the first one he put out after the DC23 update I think. but he said that there has not been any significant change between that one and this one. I just posted using my WMW connection.

Thanks for posting!

I will go ahead with the update right now and let you all know how things go.

IT doesn't suprise me that Snow is having probs though -- there is def. something going on with the Wifi on the i920 \ i8000...mine disappeared again yesterday during a very critical meeting...I was extremely pissed off, to say the least. I am thinking that when the motorola shadow gets released it will be time for me to cut my losses with the i920 and flush it down the toilet...but we will see what happens.

Yardi, one more thing...if you are still in development on this rom you may wanna replace the office beta with the full version (is that allowed? -- i dunno, MS said we all get free upgrades anyways, and everyone's i920 _should_ have came from verizon with office installed...).

Edited by surgex

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snow02
I'd love to have official ms office mobile. I am not sure if it is possible.

Just hope.

Just download it from the marketplace.

Guest phillykpax
A part from the images I removed which I now see are used for MMS. I'm not having any problems with MMS. I could still send and receive.

With regards to pictures showing as 5 second clips. I never understood that either, but I have noticed that behavior for long time with previous phones I have owned like i910 and HTC Touch.

Do u still need registry settings from my phone?

I'll upload updated rom with MMS images put back along with a possible fix for the DRM issue per phillykpax.

been using the latest version for a few weeks now, and forgot to post back an update that DRM sync and play via Windows Media Player Mobile is working well now

Thanks!

Guest jbr05ki

I have an MMS issue. On other ROMs, it will ask you to reduce the file size so it'll send faster. This one doesn't. Is there a fix to this?

Guest amdzero
I have an MMS issue. On other ROMs, it will ask you to reduce the file size so it'll send faster. This one doesn't. Is there a fix to this?

try this:

;mms 3mb file send

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI\SizeLimit]

"Wap2SendLimit2"=dword:00096000

"Wap2SendLimit1"=dword:00064000

"Wap2RecvLimit3"=dword:00096000

"Wap2RecvLimit2"=dword:00096000

"Wap2RecvLimit1"=dword:00096000

"Wap1SendLimit3"=dword:002dff00

"Wap1SendLimit2"=dword:00096000

"Wap1SendLimit1"=dword:00064000

"Wap1RecvLimit3"=dword:00096000

"Wap1RecvLimit2"=dword:00096000

"Wap1RecvLimit1"=dword:00096000

"Wap2SendLimit3"=dword:002dff00

"Wap2SendCount"=dword:00000003

"Wap2RecvCount"=dword:00000003

"Wap1SendCount"=dword:00000003

"Wap1RecvCount"=dword:00000003

Guest KSamp
try this:

;mms 3mb file send

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\UI\SizeLimit]

"Wap2SendLimit2"=dword:00096000

"Wap2SendLimit1"=dword:00064000

"Wap2RecvLimit3"=dword:00096000

"Wap2RecvLimit2"=dword:00096000

"Wap2RecvLimit1"=dword:00096000

"Wap1SendLimit3"=dword:002dff00

"Wap1SendLimit2"=dword:00096000

"Wap1SendLimit1"=dword:00064000

"Wap1RecvLimit3"=dword:00096000

"Wap1RecvLimit2"=dword:00096000

"Wap1RecvLimit1"=dword:00096000

"Wap2SendLimit3"=dword:002dff00

"Wap2SendCount"=dword:00000003

"Wap2RecvCount"=dword:00000003

"Wap1SendCount"=dword:00000003

"Wap1RecvCount"=dword:00000003

The only thing under arcsoft is directshow and streaming player...nothing for mms....i never sent pictures and i tried to this morning and found out it didnt work...so i was hoping this would work but i cant find arcsoft mms ua

Guest mdkpnj

I've been noticing some odd behavior with reminders recently. It get a reminder and even if I dismiss it, I'll continue to get them every 1/2 hour. The left hand soft button for dismiss just closes the pop-up window. The right hand reminder menu soft button does nothing.

Any ideas? Maybe time to reflash? Everything else has been great with this rom.

Guest kdkinc
yardi, why aren't you jumping in the sense 2.5 pool with the rest of the cooks?

Hummm...

Last post from yardi4life was may 6th on this thread ;)

Did he get captured by the Robot ??? :(

:) :D

Guest JeremyGNJ

Dear Yardi,

It has come to my attention that there are working implementations of 6.5.5 on the Omnia 2. It is my hope that you have not become a robot, and are still using such a device. If so, I am sure that you will soon release such a rom that puts all others to shame.

Best wishes,

- Jeremy