[ROMS][DC23] WM6.5 Yardi4life- 23568, 23563 [May 6]

Guest yardi4life

Guest Omega Ra
Any Idea on time frame for the "Lite" Rom?

Also has anyone got a good GPS Switch to toggle the GPS on & off for the i920?

CGPS works great. and yes the red X is supposed to be there.

I think this cab works, let me know if not I will upload the one from my phone that I know works.

CGPS_v1.0.cab

Guest DirtySanchez
CGPS works great. and yes the red X is supposed to be there.

I think this cab works, let me know if not I will upload the one from my phone that I know works.

Omega,

Thank you for your help that cab didn't seem to work it loaded the program into the Program files but no shortcut or program in start menu.

Guest Omega Ra
Omega,

Thank you for your help that cab didn't seem to work it loaded the program into the Program files but no shortcut or program in start menu.

it is a titanium panel...

I guess I should have asked if you use titanium first lol.

if not try the newest version of O2 Compass...it has a GPS switch in it.

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest andychoi

Do you guys have no trouble with contacts "Edit Favoriate Contact"?

Before I flash ROM, it worked without problem.

But after ROM flash, I can't add "Favoriate Contact" any more.

Thank you for helping in advance.

Guest DirtySanchez

:( Ya im using MS3 i looking for a separate app to use as a icon for an on & off switch for the GPS but thank you for the advice on the compass i will look at it.

Guest Eddie Varzea

Here's an exceptionally NOOB question ---- where is this O2 Compass of which you speak.... thx

E

PS - FANTASTIC roms!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx again

---- EDIT -----

never mind... found it...

Edited by Eddie Varzea

Guest Mudvayne622

So im actually thinking of upgrading from an i910 to an i920 but after reading this i still have some questions.

1) exactly which link on the first page is a 6.5.3 rom? I have it on my i910 and i love it.

a. Do these roms have titanium or something else? EDIT> Im guessing yes from the previous few posts

2) If they are titanium will all the plugins and tweaks(day of the week on clock panel, capitalize first letter) still work? See below attached

3) Does S2U2 work on the i920?

4) Can someone post some screen shots of these roms? my top and bottom taskbars are semi transparent and i love it bc it looks more like your using the whole home screen.

5) Will Garmin Mobile XT work on the i920 or has Verizon blocked the GPS again?

6)Anyone know if the .cab for my i910 posted below still works? its is to change the system font.

7) also i used a file on my i190 called cmhomeres.dll.0409.mui to capitallize the first letter of titanium. Has anyone done the same for i920 yet?

Fabi1police.cab

Edited by Mudvayne622

Guest andychoi

Anyone know to remap "left" button after changing dialer?

I disabled "samsung dialer" to get windows default dialer because I don't like vertical scrollbar.

Since then, I can't use "left"button anymore.

I remap "center" button to display "phone", but I like to have 'left" button working.

Please help me.

Guest levytv
Anyone know to remap "left" button after changing dialer?

I disabled "samsung dialer" to get windows default dialer because I don't like vertical scrollbar.

Since then, I can't use "left"button anymore.

I remap "center" button to display "phone", but I like to have 'left" button working.

Please help me.

i made same stupid tweak a while back and had some thing happen. i went and bought aebplus. solved the problem. cool software.

Edited by levytv

Guest kdkinc

THANK YOU !!!

Nice Rom, Once I I got the "flash thing" figured out <_< :mellow:

:( :D

Microsoft TAG Reader didn't play well with my camera. I got rid of Tag reader and all seems fine..

Edited by kdkinc

Guest MrTex
Use the Advanced Configuration Tool to turn off the vertical scroll bar. That's how it's set in AMDZero's ROM.

Where is Advanced Config Tool? I have same problem with vertical scroll bar, installed ROM 23534.

Guest levytv
Where is Advanced Config Tool? I have same problem with vertical scroll bar, installed ROM 23534.

it advanced config 3.3 and its easy to find and works great.

Guest mdkpnj

I just flashed to 23534. Very nice ROM. Thank you for all the hard work. It helps make a greate device even better.

I did notice a couple oddities, wass wondering if other have them also, are they particular to this ROM or version, is there fix available?

1. The Titanium screen has 'Notification' and 'Set' on the left in a white bar at the bottom of the screen. Just looks kind of out of place with the theme.

2. Many applications, like messaging seem to display the wrong icon for the left hand key. For example in messaging in next to the Start button isa Red "X", which should really by 'Reply'. If you hit it, id does open up Reply. In Calendar the lefthand button that changes the view has the same icon as the right hand Menu button. It works right, just the left hand app specific icons tend to be off.

3. Is there a away to remove the scroll bar in the dialrer when onthe main dialer page?

Thank you again for the hard work.

Guest Alonbm1
Anyone else having a problem with an inability to view emails? When I open an email I get a blank page.

I had the same problem. I found out the problem was hebrew support (i800 or i900) installed.

Guest mdkpnj
I just flashed to 23534. Very nice ROM. Thank you for all the hard work. It helps make a greate device even better.

I did notice a couple oddities, wass wondering if other have them also, are they particular to this ROM or version, is there fix available?

1. The Titanium screen has 'Notification' and 'Set' on the left in a white bar at the bottom of the screen. Just looks kind of out of place with the theme.

2. Many applications, like messaging seem to display the wrong icon for the left hand key. For example in messaging in next to the Start button isa Red "X", which should really by 'Reply'. If you hit it, id does open up Reply. In Calendar the lefthand button that changes the view has the same icon as the right hand Menu button. It works right, just the left hand app specific icons tend to be off.

3. Is there a away to remove the scroll bar in the dialrer when onthe main dialer page?

Thank you again for the hard work.

Fixed the scroll bar, by removing the scroll bar in all apps. I've seen this in other posting.

The incorrect icons for the left hand soft keys in apps is a real big issue. HAS NO ONE ELSE SEEN THIS?

Should I refflash, hard reset, move to a different ROM?

Guest Omega Ra
Fixed the scroll bar, by removing the scroll bar in all apps. I've seen this in other posting.

The incorrect icons for the left hand soft keys in apps is a real big issue. HAS NO ONE ELSE SEEN THIS?

Should I refflash, hard reset, move to a different ROM?

I have the 23533 ROM and have no problems with the soft keys...try re-flashing.

Guest mdkpnj

I reflashed and from there was able to figure it out. It was the Tsoen takbar that was fouling up the left hand soft keys. It also caused the first entry in any menu to be invisible. Without it installed everything seems fine.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Guest alan112

Very nice work. Okay this is going to be a stupid question but here it goes... After flashing the ROM if for any reason I need to go back to the original ROM that came with the device, do I have to reflash with the official Samsung "update", or will a hard reset bring it back to factory. I'm thinking I have to reflash with Samsung....

Thanks in advance....

Guest kdkinc
Very nice work. Okay this is going to be a stupid question but here it goes... After flashing the ROM if for any reason I need to go back to the original ROM that came with the device, do I have to reflash with the official Samsung "update", or will a hard reset bring it back to factory. I'm thinking I have to reflash with Samsung....

Thanks in advance....

With the i910 Omnia the only way to go back to Samsung VZW original was with the official update .

I imagine that holds true for this rom and phone.

<_< :mellow:

Guest alan112
With the i910 Omnia the only way to go back to Samsung VZW original was with the official update .

I imagine that holds true for this rom and phone.

<_< :mellow:

Thanks for the info I appreciate it.