[ROMS][DC23] WM6.5 Yardi4life- 23568, 23563 [May 6]

Guest yardi4life

Guest maverick2127
Fixed the scroll bar, by removing the scroll bar in all apps. I've seen this in other posting.

The incorrect icons for the left hand soft keys in apps is a real big issue. HAS NO ONE ELSE SEEN THIS?

Should I refflash, hard reset, move to a different ROM?

How did you remove all scroll bars?

Guest kdkinc
How did you remove all scroll bars?

advanced config tool is handy for adjusting things such a s scroll bars. if you don't have it its easy to find on google.....

<_< :mellow:

Guest maverick2127
advanced config tool is handy for adjusting things such a s scroll bars. if you don't have it its easy to find on google.....

:mellow: :(

Thanks that worked! <_<

Guest maverick2127

Does anyone know how to disable the samsung lock screen and use the windows mobile lock screen? I would like the windows mobile lock sreen to be launced when I press the lock button on the side of the phone. I am currently running rom version 23544 which is awesome. thanks in advance.

Guest mdkpnj

What is new in 23544? Is there an overriding reason to re-flash to that version. With the i910 I was flashing alot. I prefer to find a stable rom and stick with it unless there is real value in updating. So far 23533 seems just fine.

Guest andychoi
What is new in 23544? Is there an overriding reason to re-flash to that version. With the i910 I was flashing alot. I prefer to find a stable rom and stick with it unless there is real value in updating. So far 23533 seems just fine.

I'd like to know too. I have been used for a while and current ROM is a little bit unstable.

Guest Snow02

To use the default WM lock screen, download smart lock. Just google it as I don't have a link or cab handy. Disable the lock screen in the samsung settings. In smart lock settings, check "wm 6.5 new lock" and check "stand-by trigger lock screen". Smart lock settings will be under windows settings - system from the start menu.

Guest mdkpnj

Been noticing a problem lately with the phone slowing to a crawl and 'seeming' to hang. Never didi this with the stock rom irregardless of how many programs were running. Right now I've been trying to get tht the titanium launcher for over 5 minutes to check memory and soft reset. May be time to give up and go back stability is the most important thing. are others seeing issues with 25333. The i910 had a vibrant comnmunity with LOTS of comments so you could see what you were getting now in the dialer, which I was in before and still not responding to exit or home or task switcher. And here I thought I found a stable rom and I could stay with.....

Guest kdkinc
Been noticing a problem lately with the phone slowing to a crawl and 'seeming' to hang. Never didi this with the stock rom irregardless of how many programs were running. Right now I've been trying to get tht the titanium launcher for over 5 minutes to check memory and soft reset. May be time to give up and go back stability is the most important thing. are others seeing issues with 25333. The i910 had a vibrant comnmunity with LOTS of comments so you could see what you were getting now in the dialer, which I was in before and still not responding to exit or home or task switcher. And here I thought I found a stable rom and I could stay with.....

I tried AMDZero rom and thought that it was stable plus it has MS3.5 as a theme .which is trialware but runs good Or I,m now using a Ninja rom that seems great.He maybe coming out with a new version soon.

Did you have stuff running the background such as weather updates or mailbox updates ???

Hope so of this helps. Remember this phone has only been updatable for about 60 days <_< :mellow:

:( :D

Guest yardi4life

i will be uploading 23547 hopefully bu 9pm est. it seems to be the fastest todate. Application definitely loading faster. Some have said that they have seen better memory management.

Guest kdkinc
i will be uploading 23547 hopefully bu 9pm est. it seems to be the fastest todate. Application definitely loading faster. Some have said that they have seen better memory management.

Excellent news using 21893 now it a beta, i would say.

Has not been official released by the chef seems great now problems.

Real glad you chefs are still kicking the tires on these roms.

Thank You

<_< :mellow:

Edited by kdkinc

Guest Mastertwiz
Excellent news using 219893 now it a beta, i would say.

Has not been official released by the chef seems great now problems.

Real glad you chefs are still kicking the tires on these roms.

Thank You

+1

Yardi, Thank you. I upgraded from my i910 and decided to invest in the i920 partly because of the positive feedback written about your clean rom releases. Thank you! Keep up the great work. <_< :mellow:

Guest MrTex

Great! I just flashed 23544 and it ROCKS....Any differences between 23544 & 23547?

Guest mdkpnj
I tried AMDZero rom and thought that it was stable plus it has MS3.5 as a theme .which is trialware but runs good Or I,m now using a Ninja rom that seems great.He maybe coming out with a new version soon.

Did you have stuff running the background such as weather updates or mailbox updates ???

Hope so of this helps. Remember this phone has only been updatable for about 60 days <_< :mellow:

I think it was a software issue, but all with software that I've had no problems woth before; Pocket Informant 9.1, SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3, and SPB New 2.1 (the new version). Removing all three seems to have made the hanging issue go away. I am adding each back one at a time. Just added PI (that's tthe most important of the three for me).

Guest kdkinc
thanks, I'll try it out. Why did samsung have to get rid of the orientation settings in this phone? Ist gen Omnia made it simple, go to settings, motion sensor, automatic or manual. DONE.

They needed the disk space for the stupid (IMHO) beach ball Touch WIZ APP... <_< :mellow:

Guest JeremyGNJ

Is there someplace i should check for these other than this thread? I dont see this build as of now anywhere.

Not that I'm somehow let-down that i dont have it yet, just want to make sure that I'm not missing something!

Guest jezze boi

is there a camera font issue in build 28230? or was it just a bad flash...

when starting, closing, the font is just three white circles pressed against each other

camera menu font is either not there or white circles

Guest Snow02
Thanks for the upload I'm going to try it tomorrow. By the way im still waiting for your lite ones.

Man, these ROMs are plenty light. I have a full complement of stuff loaded and have been using the same ROM for a month now. I can't imagine I'll need anymore ROM space at this point and I have > 90 MB left. Plus they have all of the stock goodies, just none of the bloat. The only reason to reflash would be for an updated version that's faster. I'm going to try the latest 23547 and see if there's a noticeable improvement. I'll report back in the next couple of days when done.