Hero network busy

Guest Edventure

Guest Edventure

I keep getting a network busy signal when i try and use the phone. Tried SIM in another phone and all fine. Incoming calls sometimes dont come in either.

Phone is rooted now and latest radio installed as well.

Any ideas?

Guest martyn028
I keep getting a network busy signal when i try and use the phone. Tried SIM in another phone and all fine. Incoming calls sometimes dont come in either.

Phone is rooted now and latest radio installed as well.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Different handsets have different signal strength capabilities trus some being better than others , ..If your using the latest Radio Rom (gsm) on a fresh install of either a stock or custom Rom and your still experiencing problems this could be a result of degraded Cell sites in your location or heavy congestion of local cell sites. If you can use your handset to make and receive calls in other location then this is defiantly network related and your Sim provider should be able to give you further info or arrange for technicians to carry out testing on the network.

If your phone still has problems out of the area my advice is to nand backup then completely Wipe handset and sdcard(backup sdcard contents prior to )and try Fresh install of Rom ...let it boot ....restart ....then install latest Radio

cheers

M