Geo-tagging with photos on the Liquid. Not working?

Guest Down to earth Swede

Is Geo-tagging something that simply doesn't work on the Liquid?

I have enabled it in the settings for the camera, "Store GPS data in picutres" is set.

And GPS is of course also enabled.

And the GPS symbol is visible in the camera when taking photos. It is blinking so I assume that is being used when I take a photo.

But still, no latitude or longitude is visible when I share it to "picasa webalbums".

When i import the picture from the sd-card manually to my pc, no metadata with gps-coordinates can be seen either.

I have done the 2.000.5 update.

Edit : I sent myself an email with a picture taken with geo-tagging active and tried to view EXIF information with the "Exif viewer" extension from firefox, but it wasn't able to read the information!

Edited by Down to earth Swede

Is Geo-tagging something that simply doesn't work on the Liquid?

I have enabled it in the settings for the camera, "Store GPS data in picutres" is set.

And GPS is of course also enabled.

And the GPS symbol is visible in the camera when taking photos. It is blinking so I assume that is being used when I take a photo.

But still, no latitude or longitude is visible when I share it to "picasa webalbums".

When i import the picture from the sd-card manually to my pc, no metadata with gps-coordinates can be seen either.

I have done the 2.000.5 update.

Edit : I sent myself an email with a picture taken with geo-tagging active and tried to view EXIF information with the "Exif viewer" extension from firefox, but it wasn't able to read the information!

Are you sure that gps fix is done before taking the picture? try installing "Gps Status" (you find it on the store) and do the gps fix before start to take pictures ;)

Are you sure that gps fix is done before taking the picture? try installing "Gps Status" (you find it on the store) and do the gps fix before start to take pictures ;)

Gps fix?

Never heard of it!

My GPS has worked for everything else, so is this GPS fix specifically related to GPS in conjunction with photos?

I'll have a check for it on the market anyway..

Gps fix?

Never heard of it!

My GPS has worked for everything else, so is this GPS fix specifically related to GPS in conjunction with photos?

I'll have a check for it on the market anyway..

Fix is not a patch :D

Is when the device snaps satellites and is ready to give you the position ;)