Godaddy Email account downloads All Mail instead of only last X days.

Guest olandir

Guest olandir

I've looked and looked but I cannot seem to find anyone else who has this problem.

I moved the hosting of my mail to Godaddy (because now they finally offer IMAP) but now when I set it up on my Omnia With Windows Mobile 6.1 (no extra mods or anything like that) when it goes to download mail, whereas normally it will obey the "Only download last 7 days" setting. It downloads all 1100 emails in my inbox.

I have NO idea why it's doing that. I've tried both IMAP and POP3 and both try to do the same thing.

I didn't have this problem with my last email host (rackspace) so I know it's not the phone.

Has anyone else ever had this problem.

Guest Alshandron
I've looked and looked but I cannot seem to find anyone else who has this problem.

I moved the hosting of my mail to Godaddy (because now they finally offer IMAP) but now when I set it up on my Omnia With Windows Mobile 6.1 (no extra mods or anything like that) when it goes to download mail, whereas normally it will obey the "Only download last 7 days" setting. It downloads all 1100 emails in my inbox.

I have NO idea why it's doing that. I've tried both IMAP and POP3 and both try to do the same thing.

I didn't have this problem with my last email host (rackspace) so I know it's not the phone.

Has anyone else ever had this problem.

How did you move the mails to your new host? Just forwarded them from the old host? Maybe their timestamps are messed up and therefore show up as received within the last 7 days.