[ROM]Ninja4hire *Black vs. Blue* (DG21) v9.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire
I'm not sure but i though waremike made it possible to return the bounce

something called bounceon and bounceoff allowed you to change the effect at will

btw, looking forward to your next ROM

will use it and hopefully it will keep me away from flashing for a while so i can catch up on my high school classes lol

HA! This is good! I will have to test it out when I finally make a 6.5.x rom. Thanks!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...e/#entry1143352

Guest Robtao
Looking good so far!! I'm excited :P (pls keep CHome/Titanium in, sometimes I switch over to it just to have a little text with a really nice background)

Ha! LOL.

Guest surgex

Wow I didn't think my phone could be this fast and without all the verizon crapware.

Thanks so much Ninja.

One request -- the background that is used on the lock screen, can you tell me where in the filesystem that is or where I can get it online?

I would like that to be the titanium bg as well.

Thanks!

Guest jezze boi
Are the Samsung Settings in your rom?

Like this:

post-525588-1270954525_thumb.jpg

I really like how touch friendly these menus are.

I think this settings app is the main and only one

i didn't see the winmo settings

i installed spb to get WinMo settings again

needed it to get apply manual rotation to a hardware button

Guest jbr05ki
I think this settings app is the main and only one

i didn't see the winmo settings

i installed spb to get WinMo settings again

needed it to get apply manual rotation to a hardware button

DOPE!

Imma flash my O2 foe duh first thai.

Guest kdkinc
Is it possible to link the Samsung Settings as the default settings?

;) ;) ;)

I'm a little slow on the uptake ...what you getting at???

:P :P

Ps flash yet ??

Guest jbr05ki
;) ;) ;)

I'm a little slow on the uptake ...what you getting at???

Ps flash yet ??

I wanted the Settings button on the start menu to link to the Samsung Settings but I found the icon for it (it's blue).

I got it to work.

Yeah

I flashed. BIG difference from stock firmware. My apps ACTUALLY stay open this time. Love the visuals on it.

Guest surgex

One more thing -- is there any way to change the top icons (3g, etc) back to the normal ones?

I really like the colors and stuff on yours, but when you go to the lock screen they default back to the white \ grey ones.

I doubt the lock screen can be fixed :| and I am OCD so I would prefer to have them both be the same colors ;)

TY

Also still lookin for that smoke bg, its sick but I can't find it anywhere!

EDIT:

Looks like office is removed as well from this rom...any idea where to get it back?

EDIT2:

Office beta is in the marketplace -- I will try that for now.

Edited by surgex

Guest kdkinc
One more thing -- is there any way to change the top icons (3g, etc) back to the normal ones?

I really like the colors and stuff on yours, but when you go to the lock screen they default back to the white \ grey ones.

I doubt the lock screen can be fixed :| and I am OCD so I would prefer to have them both be the same colors ;)

TY

EDIT:

Looks like office is removed as well from this rom...any idea where to get it back?

office===marketplace ;)

;) :P

Guest surgex
office===marketplace ;)

Further edit...the office beta 2010 has expired (on april 5th) and in the marketplace it says it's 30$ for the previous version (6.1) that came with the phone when I bought it.

Help?

I guess I can try a "Yarrr Matey" site...but..

Found it ;)

Spoke too soon, the cab I found installs but excel doesn't work, among other "quirks" -- any ideas?

EDIT again ;)

Nevermind -- I am going to use SoftMaker's Office instead.

It looks a lot better.

Edited by surgex

Guest kdkinc
Further edit...the office beta 2010 has expired (on april 5th) and in the marketplace it says it's 30$ for the previous version (6.1) that came with the phone when I bought it.

Help?

I guess I can try a "Yarrr Matey" site...but..

Found it ;)

Spoke too soon, the cab I found installs but excel doesn't work, among other "quirks" -- any ideas?

I guess you have to ask yourself...self how badly do I need it?? ;) ;)

I new it would run out I thought it was this Summer.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Wow I didn't think my phone could be this fast and without all the verizon crapware.

Thanks so much Ninja.

One request -- the background that is used on the lock screen, can you tell me where in the filesystem that is or where I can get it online?

I would like that to be the titanium bg as well.

Thanks!

Alot of questions were just asked over the past 24 hours lol.

ok first off, here you go.

post-327098-1271011700_thumb.jpg

Guest Ninja4Hire
Are the Samsung Settings in your rom?

Like this:

post-525588-1270954525_thumb.jpg

I really like how touch friendly these menus are.

The Samsung settings are in my rom and also the default windows settings. Both can be found by clicking on the Start button icon. Now by default, most settings related actions take you to the samsung skinned settings but you do have the option of using the unskinned windows settings if needed. I prefer using that when changing my theme, and checking storage uses and memory.

post-327098-1271011976_thumb.png

Guest surgex
Alot of questions were just asked over the past 24 hours lol.

ok first off, here you go.

post-327098-1271011700_thumb.jpg

Woohoo, thanks a million.

I have given up on trying to find a working office 6.1 cab.

SoftMaker Office is way better than microsofts btw, and it even supports printing.

Guest Ninja4Hire

TY

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Office beta is in the marketplace -- I will try that for now.

If you want the default white icons, I can provide those for you. Unfortunately My kitchen is at work, so I won't be able to until Monday. There are a few different files that need to be changed, so I will try and make a cab of them.

Also if you need Office back, I can get you a cab of that as well.

Guest surgex
If you want the default white icons, I can provide those for you. Unfortunately My kitchen is at work, so I won't be able to until Monday. There are a few different files that need to be changed, so I will try and make a cab of them.

Also if you need Office back, I can get you a cab of that as well.

Great man, nah Im good with softmaker's office I like it _alot_ better, if I can just get the default taskbar icons this will be close to perfection as omnia 2 can get.

Thanks again -- btw do you have a donations thing on xda or anything?

I will love to send a few $$ your way.

Guest jbr05ki

The default Samsung Ringtones on your first post are marked as "Hidden". When I place them on the root of the SD or in the Device Memory "My Ringtones" folder they aren't shown. End rant. haha

Guest Ninja4Hire
The default Samsung Ringtones on your first post are marked as "Hidden". When I place them on the root of the SD or in the Device Memory "My Ringtones" folder they aren't shown. End rant. haha

After you unzip the file, right click on the MP3's and un-mark "Hidden" from the properties. Then copy them to your phone.

Guest jbr05ki
After you unzip the file, right click on the MP3's and un-mark "Hidden" from the properties. Then copy them to your phone.

I did that already. Some files can not be unhidden.

EDIT:

It was the "Big Samsung Tune" that can't be changed so when I ctrl+a and right click they couldn't be unhidden.

Edited by jbr05ki