waiting for stepw,about the T01A rom upgrade

Guest zhengwei

Guest zhengwei

I notice the words as follow in stepw post, is it mean the SDDL+ can download eng rom to T01A?

TG01/T-01A ROMs in .enc format can be installed to any unit (Japanese or European) with this updated version. Once images in this format become available, it will be possible to flash T-01A with European ROMs.

waiting for stepw.....

I notice the words as follow in stepw post, is it mean the SDDL+ can download eng rom to T01A?

TG01/T-01A ROMs in .enc format can be installed to any unit (Japanese or European) with this updated version. Once images in this format become available, it will be possible to flash T-01A with European ROMs.

waiting for stepw.....

didn't you try this method ?

Now that entering SD download mode via shorting pins became public, SDDL+ is obsolete. I encourage anyone willing to flash TG01 ROMs to use pin shorting to enter SD download mode, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=325

You need to rename your .tsw to .enc to circumvent operator/country check.

Guest zhengwei

Now that entering SD download mode via shorting pins became public, SDDL+ is obsolete. I encourage anyone willing to flash TG01 ROMs to use pin shorting to enter SD download mode, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=325

I have not to try it, because I do not know if it can use in japanese device, so I not dare to try it.

is it available in japanese device(T01A)?

Guest zhengwei

I have not to try it, because I do not know if it can use in japanese device, so I not dare to try it.

Well you can try the metod without having the SD card in place just to see if the SD downloader will start but I'm quite sure it will start.

I think that the real problem will be in loading the Eng. ROM, that can brick your device since it may be different from the Euro device.

Guest zhengwei
Well you can try the metod without having the SD card in place just to see if the SD downloader will start but I'm quite sure it will start.

I think that the real problem will be in loading the Eng. ROM, that can brick your device since it may be different from the Euro device.

I have try it now, after reset the SD downloader start, but occur the error "file is inavail"

so it is not a real avail method to download japanese TG01.

who know how to solve the japanese device?

I have try it now, after reset the SD downloader start, but occur the error "file is inavail"

so it is not a real avail method to download japanese TG01.

who know how to solve the japanese device?

So in order::

did you renamed the .tsw file in .enc ?

is the rom file in the prg directory?

if still not working you can decode the .tsw in .bin ( http://www.modaco.com/content/toshiba-tg01...e/#entry1167646 )

you then should be able to load the bin file

Pay attention this procedure can brick your device I never tried it before

Guest zhengwei
So in order::

did you renamed the .tsw file in .enc ?

is the rom file in the prg directory?

if still not working you can decode the .tsw in .bin ( http://www.modaco.com/content/toshiba-tg01...e/#entry1167646 )

you then should be able to load the bin file

Pay attention this procedure can brick your device I never tried it before

the file name had been changeed to .enc,the order is not false,too.

i linked to the website that you give to me,and download the tsw tool,but this file can not be unzip,can you kindly give me the tsw tools? you can post it on the forum,thanks to you for your guide for me.

Guest zhengwei
the file name had been changeed to .enc,the order is not false,too.

i linked to the website that you give to me,and download the tsw tool,but this file can not be unzip,can you kindly give me the tsw tools? you can post it on the forum,thanks to you for your guide for me.

OK, GMX,I have download the TSW tools and convert the .tsw to .bin.

then how should I do?

copy the .bin file to prg document and then short the sd pin??

THX!

OK, GMX,I have download the TSW tools and convert the .tsw to .bin.

then how should I do?

copy the .bin file to prg document and then short the sd pin??

THX!

Exactly copy the .bin file in the \prg directory then short the pin. This procedure is safe because that's how I loaded the eng Rom in my italian device but still we're not sure that the Jap device is the same.

Guest eekthecat
Exactly copy the .bin file in the \prg directory then short the pin. This procedure is safe because that's how I loaded the eng Rom in my italian device but still we're not sure that the Jap device is the same.

AND... this work or not?

Guest zhengwei
AND... this work or not?

whatever I rename the file, .bin or .enc , it is not work in my TO1A device.

when I shorten the pin and reset, the white screen appear ,with the notice of error "file is not available"

SO the method not fit for the T01A device......waiting for the new tools....

BR