No nandroid backup :(

Guest Villarous

Guest Villarous

Few days ago I rooted my phone and installed different ROMs, but I didnt do any nandroid backup of my stock rom. What should I do? I mean incase i have to send it in if something goes wrong, like i drop it on the ground or other cause of other problems.

Also i used the 1-click root thing, found on theunlock3r. If you got any advice on what i should do please help ;)

Few days ago I rooted my phone and installed different ROMs, but I didnt do any nandroid backup of my stock rom. What should I do? I mean incase i have to send it in if something goes wrong, like i drop it on the ground or other cause of other problems.

Also i used the 1-click root thing, found on theunlock3r. If you got any advice on what i should do please help ;)

No worries :D

Just use the stock RUU for your device to restore it to the way it came (just pop to your networks' site or www.htc.com/support and find it there).

Alternatively use one of these update.zip files (take a stock, untouched, unrooted one!) Go for a

Shipping ROMs - note these ROMs are repacked as update zips and are completely generic (i.e. NOT rooted). Radio ROMs are NOT included.

RUU is preferred, as it restores everything including radio & SPL. Best take a nandroid of your current state, so if you ever revert to RUU and send away, you can get back to something sensible quickly after getting it back.

HTH