2 problems with modaco

Guest vallarose

Guest vallarose

hi to all !

i've just flashed my htc hero with the core version of modaco custom rom 3.1, and i've got two small problems :

1. the remote control of my earphones doesn't work anymore

2. the calendar doesn't synchronize the agendas that friends share with me (it used to work before)

do you maybe have an idea of how to fix it?

thanx in advance !

Guest chucky.egg

1. Don't know about that

2. I had an issue with Calendar FC'ing when I tried to sync mutiple Google calendars. With only one in my Google acc its been fine for a week now.

Don't know if that's the cause for you - can you be more specific about the issue and what you've tried to fix it?

Guest vallarose

thanks for your answer

Don't know if that's the cause for you - can you be more specific about the issue and what you've tried to fix it?

1. well, for the remote control i tried nothing coz i have no idea of what to test... isn't there something to reinstall to make it work? the earphones and the mic work but not the commands (forward, play, next)...

2. for the calendar, i tried to add a new calendar via the web interface, and it synchronizes directly. but it still doesn't show the shared calendars of my friends, that used to appear before i installed the modaco rom.

I am having an issue with modaco as well, I have a very unstable wifi connection. It cuts in and out and doesn't work 90% of the time. Any suggestions? I'm re-installing with a previous version of Radio to see how that works. I'll let you know.

1. the remote control of my earphones doesn't work anymore

2. the calendar doesn't synchronize the agendas that friends share with me (it used to work before)

For 1, I am using the HTC Remote Control and it is working fine with the MoDaCo rom. There can be a long delay in the music player responding to the buttons, however, so it can sometimes seems like it is not working.

For 2, I sync with multiple Google calendars (5) and it has also been working fine. I don't know if the arrangements for shared calendars are different - I "own" all the calendars that I sync to. It might be a Google problem?