[THEME] [SAMSUNG TODAY] Bokeh Manila

Guest omar junior

Guest Tendeiro
i have do all in te instruction disable samsung today wigetplus i maen caopy the files to windows but nothing hapens :S

im usin omnia 2 whats going wronrg?

You must use the cab, most of the time the files aren't copied. Or at least use a file manager like total commander.

@godoyster

The files are changed inside the DLLs, so you must unsign the files, and you must have a program to edit the dll (PE Explorer, for example), and then you must sign the file again.

I don't remember the tools I used, so you have to ask google, sorry :\

Guest one-turk
You must use the cab, most of the time the files aren't copied. Or at least use a file manager like total commander.

@godoyster

The files are changed inside the DLLs, so you must unsign the files, and you must have a program to edit the dll (PE Explorer, for example), and then you must sign the file again.

I don't remember the tools I used, so you have to ask google, sorry :\

to sumup it meens as a newbee its hard to use this theme :P one question in adition this theme replaes the samsung widget or not

Guest godoyster
to sumup it meens as a newbee its hard to use this theme :P one question in adition this theme replaes the samsung widget or not

not at all... you will just change the "samsung TODAY theme" (only wallpaper and icons, other things of the theme still the same). It's nothing related with the "samsung WIDGET theme".

Install the cab (see post #31), it's the easiest way. in the first post you can see how the version 3a looks like, and I send attach a pic for you see how the version 3b looks like

best,

GODOYSTER

post-598972-1273018030_thumb.png

Guest one-turk
not at all... you will just change the "samsung TODAY theme" (only wallpaper and icons, other things of the theme still the same). It's nothing related with the "samsung WIDGET theme".

Install the cab (see post #31), it's the easiest way. in the first post you can see how the version 3a looks like, and I send attach a pic for you see how the version 3b looks like

best,

GODOYSTER

ok so far i understand. i need the Samsung Today.cab file becouse i have onle windows deault on my system im using ultra lite rom 6.5.3

can you plase upload samsung today.cab file which works on omnia II with 6.5.3 i had try many cabs but it crusched my system after boot i will freeze :S

can you plase up a today cab for me if i ask you kindly :P

as you can see on the pic there is no samsung today

post-696704-1273115368_thumb.jpg

Guest godoyster
ok so far i understand. i need the Samsung Today.cab file becouse i have onle windows deault on my system im using ultra lite rom 6.5.3

can you plase upload samsung today.cab file which works on omnia II with 6.5.3 i had try many cabs but it crusched my system after boot i will freeze :S

can you plase up a today cab for me if i ask you kindly :P

as you can see on the pic there is no samsung today

hum... that explain a lot... sorry but I don´t have a cab for the samsung today theme, it comes with my rom. I use this rom: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...s-how-to-flash/

it´s a very good rom, it´s original 6.5.3 JD3 from samsung and you have 73 mb free ram after flashing.

Guest one-turk
hum... that explain a lot... sorry but I don´t have a cab for the samsung today theme, it comes with my rom. I use this rom: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...s-how-to-flash/

it´s a very good rom, it´s original 6.5.3 JD3 from samsung and you have 73 mb free ram after flashing.

ok i load it now will be there appear "Samsung Today" or "Samsung Widgetplus" can you show me a Screnshot pls

Edited by one-turk

Guest godoyster
ok i load it now will be there appear "Samsung Today" or "Samsung Widgetplus" can you show me a Screnshot pls

I didn't understand your question...

Guest one-turk
I didn't understand your question...

ok problem solved with the frimware you gave thx alot

how can i change background from this

Guest godoyster
ok problem solved with the frimware you gave thx alot

how can i change background from this

you have to edit some dll files... there is two ways:

1)

you can use the two cabs developed by Tendeiro (see post #31 in this topic), or other developed by jeffrey2000, see this topic: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...-5-wvga-themes/

or...

2)

you can create your own by manually edit the dll's - see post #55 in this topic.

best!

Guest one-turk
you have to edit some dll files... there is two ways:

1)

you can use the two cabs developed by Tendeiro (see post #31 in this topic), or other developed by jeffrey2000, see this topic: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...-5-wvga-themes/

or...

2)

you can create your own by manually edit the dll's - see post #55 in this topic.

best!

im a new omnia user but this phone will make me to a script writer what do you think its easy or hard?

Guest godoyster
im a new omnia user but this phone will make me to a script writer what do you think its easy or hard?

install the cab's it´s piece of cake! however, edit the dll's it's not that easy... but I also think that it´s not a big deal if you have some experience with windows mobile.

think this way: the worst thing that could happen, it´s that you need to hard reset your phone! :P

I will try it this week and post the results here.

Guest one-turk
install the cab's it´s piece of cake! however, edit the dll's it's not that easy... but I also think that it´s not a big deal if you have some experience with windows mobile.

think this way: the worst thing that could happen, it´s that you need to hard reset your phone! :P

I will try it this week and post the results here.

i used wm years ago on my motorola mpx 220 but that times it was not so big buisnes like today. roms pros etc.

im so sick of trying roms themes cooked roms ive20 times flashed my phone in 5 days :D

ive tried to change th bg in "s. today " but when i change the original file with my edited it dont work only a blank screen

can some one do this for me putting the pictiure in attchment as bg wallpaper plase

post-696704-1273371855_thumb.png

Edited by one-turk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest jeffrey2000

FYI: Was just checking a movie on

bout the 'new' Samsung Beam and just saw omar's Samsung Today theme there on the stand of Samsung @MWC 2010 tour hehe ... cool!... Guess they like it there aswell ;)

posted by the people of HDBLOG... @timeframe: 04:16

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Tendeiro
bout the 'new' Samsung Beam and just saw omar's Samsung Today theme there on the stand of Samsung @MWC 2010 tour hehe ... cool!... Guess they like it there aswell :(

Wow... nice ;)

Guest godoyster
bout the 'new' Samsung Beam and just saw omar's Samsung Today theme there on the stand of Samsung @MWC 2010 tour hehe ... cool!... Guess they like it there aswell :(

Nice! Thanks for the link jeffrey. No doubt that they are watching us closely, and developing new stuff based on "our feedback".

Congratulations Omar, your brazilian fellows are very proud! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnchua55
how can i change shortcut icons?? jwmd icon changer don't change this icons...

+1

can the number of pages for shortcuts and contacts be increased ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dwarlor
+1

can the number of pages for shortcuts and contacts be increased ?

To change the shortcuts, just press and hold on the shortcut you want to replace.

Unfortunately the pagecount can't be increased... :angry: