HTC Hero market problems

Guest chrisstockwell

Guest chrisstockwell

I updated my firmware version, and of course lost everything on my phone. Started the phone up, and signed in to google and sync'd all my contacts, so i got those back no problem, and then it gave me a list of applications which i had before, but a game i paid for was missing. I downloaded a few, then ran out of time so closed it and went out.

I now cannot find out how to get back to the list of previously downloaded apps on my google account. I have gone to the market and then gone to the 'my download' option but they arent there. the only ones that are there are the ones that i had time to download.

I have phoned HTC and they say its a google service so phone or contact them, but i cannot find any efficient way of contacting them

The game i paid for was only a few dollars, but its principle and i want to be able to re download it.

After all i paid for it therefore i should have the right to access it using my account, so as it stands google are actually breaking the law.

Does any body know how i can find the previous download list?

I have done a bit of research and i'm not the only person with this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

if you delete free apps they disappear from your market after a certain time. someone talked about 24 hours, my experience is that is usually max. a few hours. afaik there is nothing you can do about it, i had the same problems a few days ago.

BUT: paid apps should reside in your market list, regardless of their installation status. that was the case for me, most certainly (didn't count the apps).

Guest paaland

I experienced the same, once I started downloading apps then exited market the next start of marked only the newly downloaded apps were shown. All the previously downloaded ones were gone. But for paid apps you can search them up (assuming they are still available) and you can download/install for free without a new purchase.