Icons

Guest jutley

Ha anyone had the problem of programs disapearing when installed on the sd card and when rebooted the program icon goes all white what the hell is that is it windows 6.5 or the card and also the call no one can even hear me properly erveyone moans what the hell is this wm 6.5 or the phone softwhere toshiba why the hell did you release this phone like this i just wasted £150 i feel robed of my money for something that dont work properly the lady at the orange shop asured me it was a great phone bug free bla bla manager has one its great wow orange sales people for you just sell the product dont care about the customer requirments they must of know about the problems witht his phone and they sold me the damm thing.

Guest useyourfist

orange are horrible never ever belive anything they tell you as for the icon thing i also have it there is a way to fix that im going to try later if i can find the link again. sound is horrible you have to hold in your right hand due to location of speaker, i dont think it will/can be fixed.

orange are horrible never ever belive anything they tell you as for the icon thing i also have it there is a way to fix that im going to try later if i can find the link again. sound is horrible you have to hold in your right hand due to location of speaker, i dont think it will/can be fixed.

Try the solutions i posted over at XDA devlopers for the missing icons :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=628616