MetaMorph themes for Modaco 3.1

Guest cortiis

Guest cortiis

First question;can anyone point me to MetaMorph themes for Modaco 3.1 (tested ones)?

Second question; if I install a theme using MetaMorph and I dont like it, how do I revert back to my original theme? I have been searching for the answer but could not find one.

Guest Bantumi
First question;can anyone point me to MetaMorph themes for Modaco 3.1 (tested ones)?

Second question; if I install a theme using MetaMorph and I dont like it, how do I revert back to my original theme? I have been searching for the answer but could not find one.

1st question: I think most of the themes in the "Show us your homescreens" thread work with MCR. The Black-Eclair one definitely does, since i used it for a little while.

2nd question: best way to get back to original is probably to do a nandroid backup before applying the theme and then restoring it afterwards if you don't like it. I'm not sure if MetaMorph backs up your original apk's in any way...

Guest shokka9

Hey....

Answers....

1. Mine (SHKvBLK)...I have tested with 3.1 and had no issues installing or using it.

2. Again, Nandroid is only the real way to backup your Hero before applying a Metamorph theme. Metamorph does NOT backup apk's in anyway.

Good luck....