Do you use Angio's Custom ROM (ACR)? A rom for Liquid

Guest AcerDroid

Guest AcerDroid

I am using Angio's Custom ROM and it is really perfect for me. I hope we can chip in to a guy who really did a great job. But now, he lost his phone. If you feel generous like me, let's give him a support.

Note: Please do not force yourself to do so, force him to buy Acer Liquid again or force him to do more because of your support. It will be his own decision.

I chipped in $4 only, I am also a student but it came from my heart ;)

Give support to Angio

Guest chingy1788

just wondering how stable it is... too tired to go through tons of posts on it

Im currently running 2.000.16 EMEA GEN1

I put in the dictionary from my old G1 (more words)

I did put in the 5 screen launcher from Angio's rom XD

and that works a treat

and I have the 1GHz MT boot.imb from disc0

It's all divine intervention to whom it deserves :D I wish more support from our community to come :D

Its ok the community is great and I will still work on liquid...

I will get one as soon as I raise money for it, and again thank you all who donated :lol:

Angio~

I made my donation :lol:

Go Angio, the community needs your roms and your roms need your work! :D

thank you, and the rest of the community "im trying" makes it kinda difficult when one guy is testing and most of the time I cant get in contact with him because he is either flashing or not home :D

hmmm.... I should make a test thread

I ordered a new Liquid already, not unlocked but its ok, should be here within the next 2-5 days :D

edit: thanks to the donations it help me pay for 2 day air shipping :lol: I am also waiting for my new sim from carrier :D everything will be great in the next 2-3 days

Edited by Angio

I ordered a new Liquid already, not unlocked but its ok, should be here within the next 2-5 days :D

edit: thanks to the donations it help me pay for 2 day air shipping :lol: I am also waiting for my new sim from carrier :D everything will be great in the next 2-3 days

omg, that's great news :D I love your 1.5.1 rom. I really hope you will keep making roms to the liquid :lol: especially if the 2.1 is released B)

omg, that's great news :D I love your 1.5.1 rom. I really hope you will keep making roms to the liquid :D especially if the 2.1 is released :lol:

thank you, and yes im working on getting apps to sd working, i think i will release a test version till my liquid gets here...

thank you, and yes im working on getting apps to sd working, i think i will release a test version till my liquid gets here...

Well thats great :D looking forward to it. I'm up for some bug testing :D