I am loosing my 3G constantly:(((

Guest miragebg

Guest miragebg

Hello! My Hero suddenly started to loose it's 3G. After wake up it's ok for a couple of minutes, then this "E" icon next to the signal just disappear! After some seconds it appears again, and that constant cycle drives me crazy;((( I've never had this kind of problem before! It worked flawlessly till now! I am using MoDaCo 3.2 beta5 and did a couple of times Nandroid restore if that's matter. Any help will be highly appreciated!

Edited by miragebg

Guest miragebg

I've tried couple of them before, but have never had this problems. Just stucked on 8.29, because with the newest one for Eclair 2.1 had several problems with the outgoing calls..

I've tried couple of them before, but have never had this problems. Just stucked on 8.29, because with the newest one for Eclair 2.1 had several problems with the outgoing calls..

on your wireless settings, is the option " enable always mobile network'" ticked? cause if u disabled it, it makes sense that the 3g icon disappears and appers only when u use it.

I had the same problem last month, wierd stuff, with stock rom and MoDaCo 3.0 too. I was losing mobile connection every 15 minutes and "mobile data always on" was ticked. I had stock radio and upgrading to a newer radio didn't solve the problem. Then, after a couple of days, the problem magically disappeared. I think there was a problem with my mobile internet provider because since that my mobile data connection didn't stop, full throttle!