Handcent SMS Issue

Guest tdohappens

Guest tdohappens

when i receive a sms and get the quick reply window, i sometimes tend to turn the phone horizontally to type

well in most cases it doesn't work. i think once it did but i don't know how i did it

this is not the issue. the issue is that sense crashes sometimes when i turn the phone horizontally

sometimes i turn the phone horizontally, hit reply [although it doesn't rotate - not exact order of events], and when in handcent, i get an error message saying that sense crashed.

[when i go to the home screen i see the loading image]

i'm using mdc 3.1

is anyone having this issue? if so, is it from handcent sms or sense or smth else?

i'm posting here to know if anyone else is having this issue and address the developer.

when i receive a sms and get the quick reply window, i sometimes tend to turn the phone horizontally to type

well in most cases it doesn't work. i think once it did but i don't know how i did it

this is not the issue. the issue is that sense crashes sometimes when i turn the phone horizontally

sometimes i turn the phone horizontally, hit reply [although it doesn't rotate - not exact order of events], and when in handcent, i get an error message saying that sense crashed.

[when i go to the home screen i see the loading image]

i'm using mdc 3.1

is anyone having this issue? if so, is it from handcent sms or sense or smth else?

i'm posting here to know if anyone else is having this issue and address the developer.

Learn to use the search feature of the forum... :D

http://android.modaco.com/content/htc-hero...crashing-sense/