Eclair - 2.1 WILL BE AVAILABLE!!

Guest Joshuah

Guest Pyrazol
No need to add an E to the devices name just because of an update...

Yuhuh! A Relaunch always comes with bigger fanfare and press covers. I haven't seen the press cover any Milestone- or Nexus-Updates as much as the "Liquid e". That can also be good for us, since more coverage means more sales, so maybe they will tend to Liquid even longer.

Yuhuh! A Relaunch always comes with bigger fanfare and press covers. I haven't seen the press cover any Milestone- or Nexus-Updates as much as the "Liquid e". That can also be good for us, since more coverage means more sales, so maybe they will tend to Liquid even longer.

It can't hurt Acer to provoke a few die-hard early adopters into handing them extra cash just to get 2.1 before they release an update for the original Liquid either.

Guest Pyrazol
It can't hurt Acer to provoke a few die-hard early adopters into handing them extra cash just to get 2.1 before they release an update for the original Liquid either.

Yes it can. Everyone who is not stupid will start avoiding Acer from then on. I know I would.

you must see this video...at 2:40 he said that our liquids will have the upgrade for eclair...=)

Yeey :lol: he promised, no backing out :D Hopefully we will se some custom roms/leaks with eclair before april/may/june :D

Guest behnaam
Isn't it the Acer Liquid E at the MWC?

If it's an ordinary liquid I wonder how did he get this...

Liquid E is the same as Liquid but its released with Eclair.

Guess how he got it by reading Angios thread :D

• 2 months later...
Guest jayziac

liquid e is officially coming to Canada's Rogers carrier in June, so I would guess the finalized version of the 2.1 ROM should be anytime now...

Guest simoneser

Here in Italy it seems it's coming out on 15/05 (next Saturday) or 19/05 :P

Edited by simoneser

Guest Quipeace

Yeah, they have confirmed the update. An acer guy told us in an interview. It's somewhere on Youtube but I can't seem to find it...

Guest peterx666
If I remember right it has been said since the release that there will be an update for Liquid

shipped in 2009 and devices shipped in 2010 will have the update preinstalled...

//Nik

Edit: Just realized by my sig that I haven't posted in quite a while.... or I would

have noticed the extremely old sig.... cool

I would not hold your breath..... Acer are rubbish at supporting their products ......