Install problems

Guest cortiis

Guest cortiis

Trying to install a software I got the following error:

Error: As stated in Market description, you need to have root for this. If you think you have root mode, remember that su binary must exist and with correct permission to be accessed from applications.

I have Modaco 3.1 installed, so I am assuming that I have root to my phone. The problem might be with the su thing here, of which i have no idea.

Any help will be appreciated.

what software, when is the error shown, does it even ask for root access, do other apps work with root...

mcr3.1 is pre-rooted, and has the su binary aswell as the superuser.apk already on board.

Guest cortiis

Its bluex. I later came to know it does not work for hero. But the problem of the su binary still comes. Once i run it it asks for root access and then gives this error. I can see in /system/bin and su is there. Any ideas?

Its bluex. I later came to know it does not work for hero. But the problem of the su binary still comes. Once i run it it asks for root access and then gives this error. I can see in /system/bin and su is there. Any ideas?

your post is lacking the same information your first post was missing. it's like calling an autoshop "my car is not running. any ideas?"