Chaning HTC buttons behaviour

Guest Phoehtaung

Guest Phoehtaung

Alright!

I am just wondering is there a way to change the HTC HERO GSM's button behaviour?

for example to go back to home screen you must press on "Home" icon on top of the track ball

instead of using "home" to go back to home screen. can i press call button (extreme left) to go back to home? since call button is "useless"

i am afraid that as the time pass by my "home" and my "lock" (the one where you press to lock your screen)

will wear and tear...

or

is there other way to lock screen without pressing the "lock" button?

Thanks in advance

Ph

P.S: am sorry if this question has been asked before.

This would have been great! Then we could finally fix the HUGE modaco search button bug. (single press in applications list is the same as long press, so handcent and google voice recognition pops up, stopping us from searching for applications.)

This would have been great! Then we could finally fix the HUGE modaco search button bug. (single press in applications list is the same as long press, so handcent and google voice recognition pops up, stopping us from searching for applications.)

I fixed it by wiping my phone and reinstalling mcr 3.2 b5 :/

I would also be interested by changing buttons behaviour, particulary the time you have to press home to switch current apps (wich is way too long)

I fixed it by wiping my phone and reinstalling mcr 3.2 b5 :/

I would also be interested by changing buttons behaviour, particulary the time you have to press home to switch current apps (wich is way too long)

I have wiped my phone about 5 times since the bug first was seen. Nothing helps.