WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest dayspring2099us
CGA, Use the remote align tool :)

You need to run it as admin if your on vista or win 7

However, dayspring, was wondering if you could increase the max cal error level? I have settled for your ROM and it is quite possible to be the last flash of my omnia as I am using it less and less and the ROM is great. Ive missed playing about with the samsung widgets :) and the new MS keyboard actually looks pretty nice :D

Im sure you already know how to up the max cal error values but just in case, here's the value:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH]

"MaxCalError"=dword:35

It just makes it easier to align the screen as allows a bigger error margin. Would be worth writing it into the CSC (that's how I put it in) so you dont have to keep writing it in every build :P

Congrats on becoming a high rated chef :) Admittedly, this is the first of your ROMs I have tried, but it is very polished and seems very stable. Keep up the good work mate :)

thanks alot cruddasj, you always give me a big support and some tutorial. anyway, still thinking of change device?

Guest cruddasj
thanks alot cruddasj, you always give me a big support and some tutorial. anyway, still thinking of change device?

I am indeed still switching device :) I might do a digitizer replacement on the omnia and use it as a work phone though. My main problem with it at the moment is that the touch data is waaayyyyy out. Maybe if I fix it I will get using it more :)

Will have to see :) You sticking with the omnia for a while? :)

Guest dayspring2099us
I am indeed still switching device :) I might do a digitizer replacement on the omnia and use it as a work phone though. My main problem with it at the moment is that the touch data is waaayyyyy out. Maybe if I fix it I will get using it more :)

Will have to see :) You sticking with the omnia for a while? :)

yeah, but i also think about change into a new device. actually i interested with android device, it seems very promising with their update so far...but still didn't find a powrfull device with a huge on board storage such our omnia. But maybe i'm gonna wait to see what will come with winmo7....lol

Guest dayspring2099us
21905 :)

guys, 21905 already cooked along with 21660,23659 & 24611 but i'm not able to upload into hotfile these days, it seemed my internet getting problem or from the uploader since each time i have uploaded after half of those files (50% or more) the browser suddenly disconnected. it's really annoying coz i have uploaded many times and failed. :)

Guest dayspring2099us
Hi,

can i flash this to WM 6.1? thanks!

if you're an omnia i900 user, yes you can flash it for sure...:) just pick which rom version do you like (see the 1st post)

Guest rew2

I'm using 23569 and i noticed a delay in clock update when i woke up the phone. Two times the clock stayed behaind with 5 min and second time one hour. Is there any solution for this problem?

Today again the same problem-so annoying-dayspring2099us i see thay you use the same rom did you encountered this problem?

Edited by rew2

Guest Omniafreak93
build 21898 is great

thanks

Why is that great? There are so many roms i don't know which to pick. What's different about them? Thanks! :)

Edited by Omniafreak93

Guest wolfpack64

is 22022 is the newest and most up to date rom? n another small problem that i have, in these roms whenever i use the windows live messenger and switch between contact chat windows its starts to freeze and acts really weird, any fix?

Guest ReX.22

Great rom I am using 24611 and noticed a small but annoying problem. When sending text messages and using the samsung phone pad (quicker) the dictionary doesn't always come up with the words at the top so I am stuck and have to turn dictionary off. It does this quite often and is annoying anyone else have this problem? never had this problem before flashing to this. Other than that its great!!