WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest wolfpack64

22022 has some issues i cant get my contact to open I tried to add a contact and it just wouldn't open, also scrolling though the contacts issues. I'm going back to 23569.

Guest Jamlo Mabat

Dayspring, I am trying to pick one of your ROMs to try. The list is so long and I can not tell which to choose. The list use to have the general description now the list is long. I want to try one of the premium ROMs. I have read the Com branch thread. Stability is key to me.

Thanks

Jamlo Mabat

Guest dayspring2099us
Dayspring, I am trying to pick one of your ROMs to try. The list is so long and I can not tell which to choose. The list use to have the general description now the list is long. I want to try one of the premium ROMs. I have read the Com branch thread. Stability is key to me.

Thanks

Jamlo Mabat

just choose which one do you like...all are fine to flash

Guest Anupam Anand
22022 has some issues i cant get my contact to open I tried to add a contact and it just wouldn't open, also scrolling though the contacts issues. I'm going back to 23569.

Im also having same problem.... tried last three roms all having same problem... Is there any fix available yet... if none, then which latest rom should I try which is not having that problem (scrolling contacts issues etc)?

Guest Leo Foo

try to check latest SYS & XIP in forum xda developer

Ok I've checked...WM 6.5.5 Build 23563 should be the latest, but on this list I can't find it. Is this WM 6.5.5 version? I looked into about but it's just 6.5...

Best regards

Guest dayspring2099us
try to check latest SYS & XIP in forum xda developer

Ok I've checked...WM 6.5.5 Build 23563 should be the latest, but on this list I can't find it. Is this WM 6.5.5 version? I looked into about but it's just 6.5...

Best regards

WM6.5.5 latest build is 23569 but if you wanna find latest release see this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...783&page=28

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest dayspring2099us
Im also having same problem.... tried last three roms all having same problem... Is there any fix available yet... if none, then which latest rom should I try which is not having that problem (scrolling contacts issues etc)?

try to use MS phone pad...and the scrolling issue is solved...

Guest yugisop
latest build WM6.5.3, just pick up which one do you like since all of them have the same specs but came from different branch...

23670/23126/24620

Hey, great job with the roms. I'm using 28236 on my i900, but when password lock is enabled, after typing the password and pressing unlock first time, it doesn't unlock, i have to press unlock a second time before it is seen and the screen unlocks.

Any ideas?

Guest Rorito

HI! I'M NEW.. FROM VENEZUELA!. My question is: all the ROMs have those "defined" buttons...??? I like those that have the "virtual" keys like the original version, with no frames. Which ROM has the virtual buttons with no frames??? I've already downloaded "PDhee_i900Omnia_21893.5.0.90_Lite_beta1.exe", pretty nice ROM but I want a ROM without the WOW because it sounds really really down and I need my phone speak aloud....! Sorry for my mistakes....

:Dbranch...

23670/23126/24620

http://hotfile.com/dl/53299330/85c4888/i90...-DXIA5.rar.html

Guest Leo Foo
Hey, great job with the roms. I'm using 28236 on my i900, but when password lock is enabled, after typing the password and pressing unlock first time, it doesn't unlock, i have to press unlock a second time before it is seen and the screen unlocks.

Any ideas?

Try flashing with new version...

Guest dayspring2099us
nice, thx a lot...

Which ROM do you preffer? Don't need to answer it if you think it's too personal question!

it's ok actually, all roms are ok to flash since all of them have same contains and come from same branch. just pick one and flash into your phone.

Guest Destindie

Don't know if it's the rom or not, but the clock seems to go forward every so often. It seems completely random, from 30 mins to eight hours. Might even be the clock running too fast.

EDIT: Found the problem. The clock is missing a second for every three (for example, 31, 32, 34. No 33).

Edited by Destindie

Guest dayspring2099us
Don't know if it's the rom or not, but the clock seems to go forward every so often. It seems completely random, from 30 mins to eight hours. Might even be the clock running too fast.

EDIT: Found the problem. The clock is missing a second for every three (for example, 31, 32, 34. No 33).

ohh..i didn't realize that..anybody else have the same problem?

http://hotfile.com/dl/53885088/b790758/i90...-DXIA5.rar.html

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest Leo Foo

New releases are available http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=650783 I'd make ROM's for you if I knew how :angry:

Oh yeah dayspring2099us I was just wondering if you could make ROM's with more storage 23569 has only 95.68MB Total, I saw somw ROM's that has aroung 170MB and around 100MB at Programs...

Or if you have any tool to increase the memory for that 23569 build, after a lot of testing this one is working like a charm...

Sorry to bother you but your ROM's in combination with SPB mobile shell are the BEST!!!

Edited by Leo Foo