WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest Владик

Hello there

Another minor issue

I installed my SPB Keyboard 4.1.1 but now I cannot select options to use my russian layout...

How can I overcome this?

Please advise.

Still sticking to your ROM, better ever =)

Guest hamzaniko

bugs in camera somtimes stop in loadin somtimes the video doesn't work !!!!! please put 23541 or any other build cuz the build 235xx have the seem problem in camera and many prblems please

Guest dayspring2099us
Thanks. Excellent ROM.

Can you please consider to put 23541. I find 23541 is more fast and smooth.

Will upload by tomorrow the untouched version 23541...

Guest dayspring2099us
Good news :-)

If you upload it, could you also publish a small changelog?

No big changing, of course sleeping bugs problem already solved, Samsung online widget working good under GPRS terms. This build still combine some files from build 218XX (Buble breaker, MSN Messenger) from build 282xx (Internet Explorer)

http://www.4shared.com/file/233825265/c18d...3541-DXIA5.html

Please leave a comment about this build since I haven't get chance to test all menus.

Cheers,

PS : anyone coudl help me to provide download link roll up build for 218xx??

Guest Skychaser

Maaan. Does this work with the i910. If not is there one for the i910. The cooked ones are ok but i want to enjoy all of 6.5 not just part of it.

Guest turta

hi dayspring

thanks for your roms. i love using your roms. but i saw that the internet explorer uses flash lite 2. Can u change it to flash lite 3.1 or flash active x??

thank you again...

Guest dayspring2099us
hi dayspring

thanks for your roms. i love using your roms. but i saw that the internet explorer uses flash lite 2. Can u change it to flash lite 3.1 or flash active x??

thank you again...

I took it from 28205.

Guest jms2367
No big changing, of course sleeping bugs problem already solved, Samsung online widget working good under GPRS terms. This build still combine some files from build 218XX (Buble breaker, MSN Messenger) from build 282xx (Internet Explorer)

Please leave a comment about this build since I haven't get chance to test all menus.

Cheers,

PS : anyone coudl help me to provide download link roll up build for 218xx??

re build 218xx, you may ask pdhee, ock, or steff for these since they recently cooked these. (21893 for pdhee and steff and 21892 for ock). that's great if you can cook roms based on com2 builds. i heard that 21895 is already out. (see links below)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...5&page=1311

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...postcount=13107

Guest dayspring2099us
I donpt understand this build things... but isn´t build 218xx //older// then 23541??

different COM branch actually, but all menu run perfect in this 218xx branch (including samsung dialer and input selection) but I think I'll stick with 235xx since it's most the complete build with MS office 2010 and threaded email. Believe me guys cooking rom is really spend your time and I really admire for people here who able to cooking rom from multiple branches and released them them.

Guest Владик
different COM branch actually, but all menu run perfect in this 218xx branch (including samsung dialer and input selection) but I think I'll stick with 235xx since it's most the complete build with MS office 2010 and threaded email. Believe me guys cooking rom is really spend your time and I really admire for people here who able to cooking rom from multiple branches and released them them.

thanks dayspring.

Were you able to find the WMO 6..6 keyboard?

I am flashing build 23541 now... there we go again....

Guest jms2367

understood dayspring. we users appreciate all the effort you put into this. however if you find time to cook one based on a stable 218xx branch, that is much appreciated.

regards. <_<

Guest dayspring2099us
understood dayspring. we users appreciate all the effort you put into this. however if you find time to cook one based on a stable 218xx branch, that is much appreciated.

regards. <_<

Have tried to cook 21892 & 21895 last nite and the result is office 2010 have failed to integrate...some menu not able to open (MS Word or MS power point) still trying to figure out how to solve. :mellow:

Guest jms2367
Have tried to cook 21892 & 21895 last nite and the result is office 2010 have failed to integrate...some menu not able to open (MS Word or MS power point) still trying to figure out how to solve. <_<

strange. i have been using pdhee's 21891 before and mobile office 2010 is working perfectly.

thanks for trying dayspring, i know you will sort it out somehow...

Guest jms2367
hi dayspring

thank you again...

since this is supposed to be an untouched rom, flashlite 2 is needed for the samsung widgets to work...

Guest dayspring2099us
strange. i have been using pdhee's 21891 before and mobile office 2010 is working perfectly.

thanks for trying dayspring, i know you will sort it out somehow...

yeahhh...i know that since i ever success to port office 2010 into 282xx build.

Guest hojianming

dayspring, your rom are awesome, I loved it very much, but can you cook the 23541 with DZIA5? because I need the original chinese input

Guest dayspring2099us
thanks dayspring.

Were you able to find the WMO 6..6 keyboard?

I am flashing build 23541 now... there we go again....

Sorry, not able to find it though. Anyway, I added link of 23544 at the 1st post

Guest wolfpack64

I'm so happy to see you made this ROM ever since i started flashing to WM 6.5 I've been looking for something like this. Only question which one of the download links should i try?

Guest lupus_hegemonia
This rom is dedicated for people who wants to try untouched WM6.5 with all samsung default applications.

Thanks to Cruddasj/SB for his support & advise ( I haven't try your ext. packaged and wondeful icon yet due to the time limitation)

Thanks to Wozzer who has provided usefull kitchen & tutorial and also all of you guys for your support to keep cooking rom.

Thanks to Waremike for his porting SYS/XIP & Okkie (guys from omnia.rom )

http://www.4shared.com/file/237235222/5331...3544-DXIA5.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/227059469/e0f6...3540-DXIA5.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/223008263/80bd...3534-DXIA5.html

So... ALL these apps are pre-installed in an untouched rom? And with THIS layout?

Thank God there are "cookers"!