WM6.5 I900 DXIA5 UNTOUCHED VERSIONS

Guest dayspring2099us

Guest HouYu li
So... ALL these apps are pre-installed in an untouched rom? And with THIS layout?

Thank God there are "cookers"!

Great Man.... Flashed 23541 yesterday, Now flashing 23544...... I love your work.... Keep on.

Guest wolfpack64

I switched to the original dialer to enable video calling but it looks messed up and parts of the numbers i dial or missing and this problem is from the 23541 ROM is this fixed in the 23544?

post-481010-1268229432_thumb.jpg

Guest nickpeh

can i check with u guys what's this rom thing is about? flashing the rom to get the extra benefits of what? I am using the omnia GT-B7330, can i use this ?

Guest dayspring2099us
can i check with u guys what's this rom thing is about? flashing the rom to get the extra benefits of what? I am using the omnia GT-B7330, can i use this ?

No you can't use this rom and think you should looking in developer room forum for GT-B7330 <_<

Guest Владик
Sorry, not able to find it though. Anyway, I added link of 23544 at the 1st post

oh my i just flashed 23541.. whats new in 23544?

there are new builds out there daily lolololol

thanks for your job, you´re my fave cooker

Guest dayspring2099us
oh my i just flashed 23541.. whats new in 23544?

there are new builds out there daily lolololol

thanks for your job, you´re my fave cooker

Will upload 23545 within tomorrow an dthis time video recording is working. Thanks for Ock for his great effort.

Guest dayspring2099us
I switched to the original dialer to enable video calling but it looks messed up and parts of the numbers i dial or missing and this problem is from the 23541 ROM is this fixed in the 23544?

honestly i'm also looking for solution in order to bring back this default dialer layout working. any help???

Guest dayspring2099us
widgets like accu weather cnn news don't work by wi-fi

Yeahh, as I mentioned before the widget on samsung today only working under GPRS.

Guest dasjournal
honestly i'm also looking for solution in order to bring back this default dialer layout working. any help???

The only way that I know of is to use a registry editor for modification after flashing. I use CeRegEditor from Windows XP.

To activate the Samsung Dialer Skin: set HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin\Enabled to 1.

To remove the scrollbars from the dialer: navigate to HKLM\System\GWE.

Set cxVScr to 0. Set cyHScr to 0.

Soft-reset your Omnia i900. (Does not erase data).

No responsibility is accepted for these procedures. But they always work for me...

Edited by dasjournal

Guest wolfpack64
The only way that I know of is to use a registry editor for modification after flashing. I use CeRegEditor from Windows XP.

To activate the Samsung Dialer Skin: set HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin\Enabled to 1.

To remove the scrollbars from the dialer: navigate to HKLM\System\GWE.

Set cxVScr to 0. Set cyHScr to 0.

Soft-reset your Omnia i900. (Does not erase data).

No responsibility is accepted for these procedures. But they always work for me...

Works like a charm <_< thanks alot

Guest burky1993

i think you should start to introduce changelogs for each ROM you are makeing seen as theres a new one like every day.

and you should keep all your ROMS on here and be specific which one is what.

just a few suggestions to keep this place a little more flowing

Guest wolfpack64

Hey as always this is probably the best ROM i know of right now, my Omnia feels more like a Omnia again. I wish i could help but i lack the knowhow and the time. Anyways just another small problem any fix for the dial pad in landscape mode?

post-481010-1268511375_thumb.jpg

Guest lalus
i think you should start to introduce changelogs for each ROM you are makeing seen as theres a new one like every day.

and you should keep all your ROMS on here and be specific which one is what.

just a few suggestions to keep this place a little more flowing

please.

what's new inlast rom?

regards

Guest dayspring2099us
please.

what's new inlast rom?

regards

cooking 23547 right now. regarding samsung dialer layout i guess must be patiient until find out a good solutution with registry tweak.

I bet for now, you may considered to try this new build since it has good with speed and stability and also video recording problem have been solved (thanks to Ocks)

I also added WM12 skin by default. Anyway, I'll upload tomorrow.

see yaaa...

Guest lalus
cooking 23547 right now. regarding samsung dialer layout i guess must be patiient until find out a good solutution with registry tweak.

I bet for now, you may considered to try this new build since it has good with speed and stability and also video recording problem have been solved (thanks to Ocks)

I also added WM12 skin by default. Anyway, I'll upload tomorrow.

see yaaa...

<_<

Guest EchoDe

I think I've to "touch" harder on the display than in previous builds. Does anybody experience this too?

Is there a plan to include the Samsung Calendar and AudioNote as well? They can be found here.