XDA_UC Cab for everyone

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya

XDA_UC feature has been developed by Noonski at here However he is developing this feature just for the rom cookers. That means, you can't install it as a program. Simply, XDA_UC is just a mortscript file that installs cab files and imports registry settings etc..

I've made a cab file of original XDA_UC V1.1.00 (which is the latest at the moment), I didn't change anything. So, I won't give any support for XDA_UC's issues, you need to talk to its developer.

All I have done is just resetting BootCount and removing xda.dll

instructions

1. Download the cab file and install it

2. Restart your pda or run \windows\startup\XDA_UC.mscr

Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?ztyjiyhzd22

Sinan_Noonski__s_XDA_UC_v1.1.00.cab

Edited by sinancetinkaya

I am a beginner. What is XDA_UC ?

Thank you very much for your answer.

XDA_UC feature has been developing by Noonski at here However he is developing this feature just for rom cookers. You weren't able to install it as a program. Simply, XDA_UC is just a mortscript file that installs cab files and imports registry settings etc..

I made a cab file of original XDA_UC V1.1.00 (which is the latest at the moment), I didn't change anything. So I won't give any support for XDA_UC's issues, you need to talk to its developer.

All I have done is just resetting BootCount and removing xda.dll

instructions

1. Download the cab file install it

2. Restart your pda or run \windows\startup\XDA_UC.mscr

Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/?ztyjiyhzd22

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lupus_hegemonia

I'll like this feature, although I have a question:

Can we create a directory IN STORAGE CARD or we must have it in My Device's Storage???

Guest jms2367
I'll like this feature, although I have a question:

Can we create a directory IN STORAGE CARD or we must have it in My Device's Storage???

have you read the links posted above?

for my case i create an XDA_UC forlder in the storage card and create a SD sub folder under it where I place all of my apps.

Guest lupus_hegemonia
have you read the links posted above?

for my case i create an XDA_UC forlder in the storage card and create a SD sub folder under it where I place all of my apps.

Yes, I've read many threads for XDA_UC... but some people saying you can't make that personal folder in storage card, only in My Storage...

Also, I need to create a XDA_UC folder... and INSIDE it ANOTHER folder named SD?

Guest jms2367
Yes, I've read many threads for XDA_UC... but some people saying you can't make that personal folder in storage card, only in My Storage...

Also, I need to create a XDA_UC folder... and INSIDE it ANOTHER folder named SD?

yep. in that way you will be prompted where your files will be saved (creating an SD folder within XDA_UC folder). this is also posted in the first part of chef ock's rom thread if you bothered to read or even in other chef's thread. i read about some problems of xda_uc not launching in other builds but so far it always worked for me in the builds i tried. cheers. <_<

Guest lupus_hegemonia
yep. in that way you will be prompted where your files will be saved (creating an SD folder within XDA_UC folder). this is also posted in the first part of chef ock's rom thread if you bothered to read or even in other chef's thread. i read about some problems of xda_uc not launching in other builds but so far it always worked for me in the builds i tried. cheers. <_<

But of course, this feature DOESN'T WORKING with apps that needs further customazing or settings AFTER their installation, right? For example, when you installing G-Alarm... BEFORE the installation's completed it asking you to set the language and click "ok".

So... in these kind of cases, this XDA_CU can't be working, right? Only in simple installations, like installing "allregion" cab.

Guest jms2367
But of course, this feature DOESN'T WORKING with apps that needs further customazing or settings AFTER their installation, right? For example, when you installing G-Alarm... BEFORE the installation's completed it asking you to set the language and click "ok".

So... in these kind of cases, this XDA_CU can't be working, right? Only in simple installations, like installing "allregion" cab.

you can still use these with apps that need further customizations of course. for apps that will ask for a restart, you have to skip restart after all apps are installed. of course you already know this since i read elsewhere that you had been researching for months and details like this would not have slipped by you and you have thoroughly read on related subject matters before posting anything.

for example, i install fring via xda_uc and it launches automatically and it needs to be customized, i just exit the application and then customize this after all apps had been installed. other apps that need to be restarted like touch response and need to be set can also be installed this way. just skip restart for all the other applications to finish installing

Guest lupus_hegemonia
of course you already know this since i read elsewhere that you had been researching for months and details like this would not have slipped by you and you have thoroughly read on related subject matters before posting anything.

I found it... IRONICAL comment, don't you agree?

I said, yes, I'm searching the OMNIA issues for months... That doesn't mean I'm reading EVERY bloody thing about everything in OMNIA, does it?!

Thxs for your answers... Less irony from forum's m8s would be fine by me, dear fellow.

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest lupus_hegemonia

Actually... I've try it before 1 hr, I made everything like you people wrote... and my phone "freezed" in the PIN screen (after I typed the PIM) and NO Today screen came up... till now, after 1hr continuing try!

• 4 months later...