tv apps

Guest andy-hooks

Guest andy-hooks

hi just wondering does anyone know of any decent apps to watch tv over wifi. tried bbc iplayer but it keeps stopping when am watching even though am sat next to the router. thanks in advance

Guest stalins
hi just wondering does anyone know of any decent apps to watch tv over wifi. tried bbc iplayer but it keeps stopping when am watching even though am sat next to the router. thanks in advance

SPB TV might be something for you. There's also a lite version.

Full version at androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...-full-qxzF.aspx

Lite version at andolib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...-lite-qxxj.aspx

Guest crystalgeyser

The best (although subscription based) 'TV' app is jetflicks. It has many popular TV shows (uncensored) with no ads or commercials from cable networks (HBO, Showtime, etc). It streams in very high quality. The collection is updated simi-weekly.

If you have any issues, the developer is very quick to respond to emails and is very, very helpful.

Also, you can get one month's free if you subscribe and leave a 5 star feedback.

The only thing that is lacking, is a one-time/life-time subscription for this app...

Here's a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLvdnISOmLMreview of the app.

Edited by crystalgeyser

Guest Skywrit3r
Also, you can get one month's free if you subscribe and leave a 5 star feedback.

So he's buying 5 star ratings

Edited by Skywrit3r

Guest MultiMartin
The best (although subscription based) 'TV' app is jetflicks. It has many popular TV shows (uncensored) with no ads or commercials from cable networks (HBO, Showtime, etc). It streams in very high quality. The collection is updated simi-weekly.

If you have any issues, the developer is very quick to respond to emails and is very, very helpful.

Is this legal?

So he's buying 5 star ratings

And yet the app's rating isn't 5 stars overall. Oops.

Is this legal?

I wondered that, aside from the concept of paying for stolen goods being unpleasant, if you pay up for a year long subscription, what happens when he/she gets closed down? Refund unlikely, I'd say.

Guest crystalgeyser
And yet the app's rating isn't 5 stars overall. Oops.

I wondered that, aside from the concept of paying for stolen goods being unpleasant, if you pay up for a year long subscription, what happens when he/she gets closed down? Refund unlikely, I'd say.

I highly doubt that the developer is stealing stolen goods. Is Netflix stealing movies/shows? Check out the developer's site, they're partners with PhantomCinema.

If you're afraid that they'll shut down their service, just subscribe, month-to-month.