No mms on att

Guest smartphoneman

Guest smartphoneman

Hey Guys, i have a telus hero on att, i set up the apn for it. I get the web and gmail, but i cant send mms.

Does anybody know what i can do to get it to work.

thanks

Hey Guys, i have a telus hero on att, i set up the apn for it. I get the web and gmail, but i cant send mms.

Does anybody know what i can do to get it to work.

thanks

Same problem on Vodafone :D. After I input APN it crashes the message app.

Guest polonius

I have two apn, one with apn-type "default", the other called "mms".

My hero only receives mms on the Vodafone network here in Germany when I reboot.

Before I reboot it says "download failed".

At least I somehow get the mms that way... :D

Guest DashingDicky

Hi,

I'm in the UK, running a rooted Hero on an O2 Simplicity SIM. Everything works great except mms.

If I have a Network connection (and H, E, 3G etc) - No mms. "download failed etc"

If I connect to Wi-Fi network the Network connection symbol disappears - as normal - and if I recieve/send mms the network symbol appears alongside the WiFi connection symbol and they download/send.

Basically no mms UNLESS I'm connected to WiFi AP.

Weird.

Guest polonius

Cheers, DashingDicky!

That works for me too!

Just sent a mms to my own number. Without WiFi -> no upload, with WiFi enabled -> upload and download without problems.

Maybe the permanent internet connection is blocking the radio on specific networks?!

I could upload a mms when I switched off "Mobile network" - but the download failed :D

Maybe that is a quicker solution than rebooting if you are on the road and there is no WiFi accessible...