'Frequently Called Log' Removal

Guest PhonePersona

Guest PhonePersona

Hello All.

Is it my imagination or does Cyanogen's Beta ROM for 2.1 have an option for removing the 'Frequently Called' contacts list from Favorites?

I'm pretty sure I've seen this option somewhere before. Perhaps either in the stock ROM or (more likely) in Cyanogen's version.

Right now, I"m using Paul's Modaco 1.6 ROM and I have no option to clear out this log, which frankly is a heck of an annoyance.

The ROM is great and I'd rather not switch.

Is anyone else having this problem and if so, what steps have you taken to eliminate it?

Thankee sai! :D

Edited by PhonePersona

Hello All.

Is it my imagination or does Cyanogen's Beta ROM for 2.1 have an option for removing the 'Frequently Called' contacts list from Favorites?

I'm pretty sure I've seen this option somewhere before. Perhaps either in the stock ROM or (more likely) in Cyanogen's version.

Right now, I"m using Paul's Modaco 1.6 ROM and I have no option to clear out this log, which frankly is a heck of an annoyance.

The ROM is great and I'd rather not switch.

Is anyone else having this problem and if so, what steps have you taken to eliminate it?

Thankee sai! :D

running cm5.0.2 and when i'm in favorites tab and press menu there are 6 options. lower left is "Clear frequently called".

I would think this is a stock option, but might be wrong.

edit: in preferences i can also enable "Hide frequently called"...

Edited by xkonni

Guest PhonePersona
running cm5.0.2 and when i'm in favorites tab and press menu there are 6 options. lower left is "Clear frequently called".

I would think this is a stock option, but might be wrong.

edit: in preferences i can also enable "Hide frequently called"...

Ah ha!

These options are not available on MCR 1.6 as far as I can tell.

Any takers?

Guest PhonePersona
It's because Cyanogen ROM has this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623205

I fail to understand the correlation between the additional features for configuring 'most frequently called' users and Wysie's NubDial page.

Please elucidate.

Thank you.

EDIT - I would just like to add that, to my knowledge, Cyanogen's ROM does NOT use NubDial. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken.

Edited by PhonePersona