[ROM] eViL Eclair v2.2 (Liquid e) [4/15/2010] (FINAL eViL LE ROM)

Guest eViL D:

Guest audiobastard

just finally got all my apps back up w/titanium backup... i did app and data. Now I get an error pressing phone or contact button (failed android.process.acore) .. I'm going to reload rom and see if it was the root or the fact that i reinstalled all data too.

Guest mrnismisk

I really look forward to test the new bin tomorrow. Thanks eViL D, for your rooms and of coarse the newest bin leak.

Edited by mrnismisk

Guest audiobastard
Well i have to say that voice input is retarded, who use it anyway. If i want to speak i speak to a human otherwise i will type!

Disclamber: I'm drunk and are annoyed.

Any way. I really look forward to test the new bin tomorrow. Thanks eViL D, for your rooms and of coarse the newest bin leak.

i'm not gonna gonna type while i'm driving. I do most communication via email and im. My fingers are fat, typing on a screen is lame. why would i type when saying the search query is much faster.

Anyway, the damn voice input apk i installed is giving me a force close whenever typing, but works fine doing voice to text.

Advice? I really do need this function. I hate typing on these phones. Its my fingers.... they're fat.

The new bin is pretty sweet though. Gonna have to go back to old rom if I can't fix this voice thing and wait for LCR 1.3.

Guest audiobastard

looks like the culprit was the quick-correct option. Turned all that off and haven't gotten the error. If someone is having a force close when installing the voicesearch.apk on this bin, turn off the autocorrect options and it should be fine. :P

Guest audiobastard

but i do keep losing the live wallpaper and the google voice and toggle from the desktop. So yeah... this thing is buggin out on me. I'm going to just reinstall it one last time.

Guest Leon.786
Fast is all relative. But, it does run fine. About on par with my old Droid. There are times it does lag, but it isn't laggy (IMO).

Hey..Great work..I am new to this..I want to try out your work but i do not know how to go about it..!! Could you send me a link to your guide whih would give me an idea how to do the mod.

thanx

Regard

Thanks guys! Titanium backup worked :P .

BTW this ROM is fast, just it lags when you have downloads or notifications.

I set Autokiller, and when I don't set LiveWallpapers it seems almost as smooth as 1.6! And is almost as smooth when you use LW other than Sense or Grass.

Am I the only one with the Nexus LW broken? It just shows white screen... I tried NexusMod, it works but, I remember the original Nexus was smoother on the old bin, should be the same now. So is there a way to get the original Nexus LW?

Thanks

Guest ahsid
Am I the only one with the Nexus LW broken? It just shows white screen... I tried NexusMod, it works but, I remember the original Nexus was smoother on the old bin, should be the same now. So is there a way to get the original Nexus LW?

Thanks

Same problem here...

Guest ahsid
It's the rom, not you. Maybe that it will be added in custom roms.

Yeah I guess, since I didn't make any changes. I don't really care anyways, L-Ws slow down Android. They remind of Kde or Gnome with Compiz's whole shebang.

EDIT: Did a nandroid restore. To developers: please don't install HelixLauncher2 in your custom ROMs because it just lags...

Edited by bais

Guest gapone

What do I need to run those LCR zipalign and odex scripts? Is gscript lite and busybox all I need or do I need something else? I want to zipalign and odex this new liquidE bin.

Guest Quipeace

Great rom, fast and stable (as usual :P).

Just one little suggestion, would it be possible to release a version without the skin? I personally like the "aosp" look :(

Guest rafyvitto

Im having some weird issue when flashing this rom, i get no radio, meaning no signal, is as if the gsm hardware turned off, this happend to me when i accidently flashed a 2.1 update.zip on a 1.6 system, but i flashed the new liquidE beta bin so it should work, maybe it could be the vache superboot2 im using idk, anyways any ideas guys?

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest eViL D:

You will not get network if you flash 1.9 over .008 bin. 1.9 is not compatible with the new bin because there is a new baseband. The next set of custom ROMs will be based off of .008 bin.

Edited by eViL D:

Guest rafyvitto

ohhh ok i though your 1.9 rom was compatible with the new 00.8 bin, i must of miss read, thank you for answering my concern.