htc mail app

Guest jay8ee

Yea so The mail app has been receiving mail happily for the past couple of weeks, with no problem. But now it just won't receive any new email at all. It has happened before, but started working again when I flashed an updated mcr having wiped my device.

I don't want to reflash everytime I want my mail xD

Interestingly, I can send mail from the app. :S

Anyone else had this issue? The problem is present on both wifi and mobile network

Guest Tonkenna
Yea so The mail app has been receiving mail happily for the past couple of weeks, with no problem. But now it just won't receive any new email at all. It has happened before, but started working again when I flashed an updated mcr having wiped my device.

I don't want to reflash everytime I want my mail xD

Interestingly, I can send mail from the app. :S

Anyone else had this issue? The problem is present on both wifi and mobile network

I've had a similar problem. The only way I could get HTCmail working again was to delete the account and re-enter the details. Then all the emails are downloaded correctly. It almost feels like there's a size limit for mail, once you reach it it stops downloading any further emails. This has happened to me consistantly since updating to MCR, have to do it every so often. I thought it was just me, as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Also since updating to MCR 3.2, my Hero won't connect to my home wifi, just keeps 'obtaining address' then dropping the connection.

Other than that, I love the MCR3.2 update!

Cheers,

Phil