TG02 THE NEW AND IMPROVED AND KO1

Guest grahame30

Guest grahame30
WHAT ABOUT THIS LITTEL BEAUTY ?????

post-656506-1266588898_thumb.jpg

OH BOY !!!!!!

post-656506-1266588884_thumb.jpg

ALSO HAVE A LOOK AT THIS SITE - http://www.intomobile.com/2010/02/18/video...02-and-k01.html

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINKOF THIS SEQUEL DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IM GETTING A SEMI !!! LOL

post-656506-1266589354_thumb.jpg

OH YEH

post-656506-1266589363_thumb.jpg

intomobile.com

sad thing is they are using the same battery 1000mah . but they claim it will give double the life HUM ill hold judgment on that .

and it,s going to keep the 1ghz chip but looking at the video of this phone and bare in mind it will have nothing on it apart from the basic op system but it looked pritty fast . lets just hope TOSH get it right this time PLEASE !!!!!!

Guest drkdeath5000

TG02 looks really nice but apart from the OLED screen, the slideout keyboard and windows 6.5.3 i really dont see that much difference. Sure its not finalised yet but i really dont see why i should spend more money and buy the TG02 when my TG01's almost as good ... also when the TG01 finally gets a cooked rom or something similar were more than likely going to see 6.5.3 on our TG01's so that means all thats standing between the TG01 and TG02 is an OLED screen and the slideout keyboard, other than that its more a less the same phone ?

I suppose one good thing about the TG02 is its got the same hardware more a less so perhaps when its released we can use some of the new features and port them over to our TG01 :-)

Guest grahame30
TG02 looks really nice but apart from the OLED screen, the slideout keyboard and windows 6.5.3 i really dont see that much difference. Sure its not finalised yet but i really dont see why i should spend more money and buy the TG02 when my TG01's almost as good ... also when the TG01 finally gets a cooked rom or something similar were more than likely going to see 6.5.3 on our TG01's so that means all thats standing between the TG01 and TG02 is an OLED screen and the slideout keyboard, other than that its more a less the same phone ?

I suppose one good thing about the TG02 is its got the same hardware more a less so perhaps when its released we can use some of the new features and port them over to our TG01 :-)

YOUR SO RIGHT im in no rush to spend my hard cash on a TG02 just yet .

it will more than likely be almost identicle to the TG01 specs.

lets keep the TG01 and rape the TG02 for any new goodies they do put on .

Guest adzman808

+1 on that

wonder how it'll compare to devices running WM7 that'll hit the market place at about the same time....

also IMHO slide out qwerty keyboards are a little passe ~ although this one looks to be a good size...

Guest GabbaGabbaHey
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINKOF THIS SEQUEL

Apparently it will have a Capacitive screen, so that's a great big FAIL from me and I certainly won't be buying one.