MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest AndroidFREAK
omg, i'm sick waiting the rom, please Paul. post link to alpha 7,

i need one hour to download it. :D

Dude are you serious? You should be happy he is doing this at all to begin with. Be patient.

Guest tokyomonster
Also the ERE27 was the 3g fix not the ERE36B the ERD79 was the original release.

Actually ERE36B contained a newer radio which people reported better results with.

I'm not sure of the version numbers of the first two radios, but radios were included with ERE79, ERE27, and ERE36B, in that order.

The newest radio that you can get was packaged with 36B and is version 4.04.00.03_2 and has been reported to work better than the radio in ERE27.

Guest damniatx
Dude are you serious? You should be happy he is doing this at all to begin with. Be patient.

hahahha, its okay, i just wanna sleep now,

before that i need to download aplha 7, so i can flash it when i woke up. :D

Guest tokyomonster
./adb shell sdutil ums enable

mounts sd card in macos :D

!!!!

Ran that in terminal emulator as root on the phone itself, unplugged usb, replugged, and I now have access to my sdcard. Thanks!

[Edit: the commands you'd run in the term emulator on the phone are:

su

sdutil ums enable

]

Edited by tokyomonster

Guest manup456

My bad about the glitch comment just woke tried the new goods an it works no more glitch. :D

Thanks bro your work is nice just added in a few things I had di and its perfect just need wifi working and I am set with this.

Guest toktok_theking
My bad about the glitch comment just woke tried the new goods an it works no more glitch. :D

Thanks bro your work is nice just added in a few things I had di and its perfect just need wifi working and I am set with this.

wifi works perfectly

get ur facts right

i love your work too manup456

Guest Biodome

Downloaded alpha 3 before i left, came back, read 5 pages and now I see you're upping alpha 7. gg, waiting for that now.

Edited by Biodome

Alpha 7 now online - this fixes the issue with the ringtones list - I recommend a wipe and flash.

I'm going offline now for the evening, so you can download / wipe / flash safe in the knowledge you won't have to do so again any time soon. :D

Enjoy!

P

Guest damniatx
Alpha 7 now online - this fixes the issue with the ringtones list - I recommend a wipe and flash.

I'm going offline now for the evening, so you can download / wipe / flash safe in the knowledge you won't have to do so again any time soon. :D

Enjoy!

P

THANKS,

I'm going to sleep now.

have a great day paul.

Guest shaniac
!!!!

Ran that in terminal emulator as root on the phone itself, unplugged usb, replugged, and I now have access to my sdcard. Thanks!

[Edit: the commands you'd run in the term emulator on the phone are:

su

sdutil ums enable

]

if i do a manual "mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard" I can "adb push" to the sd card, but the apps still don't see it.

However , it works fine for "adb -d push alpha.... /sdcard/update.zip" which seems to be a popular command today :D

Guest Vegito168

Enjoy!

P

Friggin AWESOME!!!! YOU ARE DA MAN! :lol: Thanks Paul! Downloading now......... :D

Guest tokyomonster
if i do a manual "mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /sdcard" I can "adb push" to the sd card, but the apps still don't see it.

However , it works fine for "adb -d push alpha.... /sdcard/update.zip" which seems to be a popular command today :D

If I do the sdutil ums enable, I can actually browse the contents of the sdcard in explorer and drag/drop contents.

Guest shaniac
If I do the sdutil ums enable, I can actually browse the contents of the sdcard in explorer and drag/drop contents.

It didn't show up in my linux explorer-equivalent. No big deal, flashing alpha7 now.

BTW, those having Facebook problems: AP is reporting Facebook login is 'glitchy' today... your problem may not be with the new ROM!

Guest ez14u2nv

modaco im headin to work i just have to say alpha6 is blowing my mind minute by minute everything contacts, app drawer widget list is all smoother just awesome!

Guest shaniac

OK, got an update on the SD card front...

My 8G SDHC card has all these problems, right? I put a 2G SD card in, no problems. Furthermore, (and I am a n00b, slap me if necessary), I notice in the /proc/config.gz that CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI is not set. Might a kernel recompile with the appropriate configuration solve this problem?

Guest tokyomonster
and to make it work, in settings>connect to pc>default connection type>disk drive

It should be noted that doing so makes your SD unavailable to the system while this is being done. You can reenable it by doing

sdutil ums disable

Guest nycnerd

It is near flawless. Great job.

Couple of observations :

1. Some of the apps are missing from the Market

2. Multi-touch in maps is not working ( i have installed the latest google maps)

Those are not really deal breakers.